Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Memeraw
Yeah, I really want like a party or something and theres not enough room, I also think they should make a music option for the house to have music!

Signs!

A music option would be great! Thanks for signing.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Catalyste
I'll sign this!

Along with the expansion of space, ability to make rooms, creating gardens, and being able to actually use the furniture.

I think our homes should have the option of having a trophy case to show all our Zomg medals, an aquarium (that sometimes glows to play booty grab), and a garage to show our car or a driveway where our car will sit.

I mean, these are things you would have in your house normally, right? So why not?

Yes I agree. Most of the houses here on Gaia are unused and abandoned. No wonder a lot of people think it's just a gold sink.
A driveway and a trophy case would be great too!

Versatile Lunatic

13,625 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I'll sign!
I, LadySagitta, sign this petition. I enjoy designing my Gaia house, but it's too small to do much with it (and there hasn't been an item update for it since a little before I joined, back in mid-2007!).

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
ill sign the petition for bigger homes a garden garage and fish tank would be nice as well. as well with music and usuable items for the home.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LadySagitta
I, LadySagitta, sign this petition. I enjoy designing my Gaia house, but it's too small to do much with it (and there hasn't been an item update for it since a little before I joined, back in mid-2007!).

Yup, homes need a lot of updates as well as towns. I've seen threads and other petitions for homes but most of the authors have given up.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
CrypticDarkness
[signs]

Thanks.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've updated the first post. If you have more ideas on how to improve our homes, just post it when you sign. Thanks.
I'll sign too,for a bigger house and garden. Although,I haven't been able to load my home for two years now. I don't know what the problem is but it will not load. I have a lot af money tied up in it too. What's worse is that that's the only way to get to your locker too. I have a bunch of stuff in my locker that has shot up in value but I can't retrieve any of it. I wish we could access our locker from our My Gaia page. gonk

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
These are really excellent ideas. I decorated my house exactly how I wanted it over a year ago, then never touched it again because there's nothing to really do with it, and there have been no new house items in ages. Even adopting only a couple of these options would make my house worthwhile again. Sign me up!

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tudorose
I'll sign too,for a bigger house and garden. Although,I haven't been able to load my home for two years now. I don't know what the problem is but it will not load. I have a lot af money tied up in it too. What's worse is that that's the only way to get to your locker too. I have a bunch of stuff in my locker that has shot up in value but I can't retrieve any of it. I wish we could access our locker from our My Gaia page. gonk

That's an unfortunate thing to happen. I will post that issue on the first page as well. Not only do Homes need an update but they need to fix some issues as well. Some users have problem saving after they edit too. Thanks for signing.

Shadowy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I, operaphantom21, do hereby sign this petition!
This is a great idea. I have a lot of ideas for my home, but I can't do most of it because the homes are just extra fluff, and I don't want to buy something I won't be able to use. It seems that homes have become a way for people to show off their wealth, rather than something fun and interesting. The only problem is that I fear it will become something only people with Gaia Cash will be able to access. Quite a few people here on Gaia are like me, teens who need the money that would be wasted with GC to buy things like I-pods, laptops, clothes, or even saving for college. And there are others, again like me, who are in financial difficulty, and they need to make every dollar count for necessities, and can't afford GC. I feel like the users with GC are like the golden children, Gaia's favorites, and those users who don't have GC are the black sheep of the family. I apologize if this sounds rude, childish, like bellyaching, or if I seem to be making a fuss over nothing, but I feel that I need to speak out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff