Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mahalla
I sign!! I love this idea...I know my house isn't big enough for all of my friends to fit in it. XD

If we can make our houses bigger we could hang out with our friends. We wouldn't hesitate to buy decorations anymore like most Gaians feel nowadays.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
-signs- i made one like this too! biggrin

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
                                  Sorry it took me so long, but yes, I'll sign.

I've also included your banner in my petition, plus I'll link you in my shop.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Survivor 150
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxthe. .best. .things. .in. .life. .are. .unseen.
made by Kanichi Akatsuki for Keepsake Key
______тhαт's ωhy ωє clσsє συя єyєs______________________
ωhєη ωє кιss, cяy & dяєαм___________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

I sign.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ame no Yanagi
User Image

User Image

Feedback: Is your thread open? I'm sorry if it's not, but you looked as if you were done setting up your petition.

Anyway, I read your original suggestion thread, and I noticed one user remarked that Gaia Homes were just a poor gold sink. While I like and support your ideas, I'd also like to see more ideas oriented around changing the attitude that Gaia Homes are just a waste of bandwidth. Promotion of Homes isn't going to be enough; Gaia should add more interactive features.

At the very least, users should be able to sit or lie down on furniture, watch TV, or turn the lights on and off. If Gaia wants to expand Homes someday, perhaps there could be an internal link to users' aquariums in the form of a fish tank in the corners of homes. (This could be optional, though. You can always choose to leave your aquarium out of your home.) Another good idea could be to allow users to access or display their subscribed threads on a virtual bookshelf, with the threads' length indicated by the thickness of the books on the bookshelf.

And there could even be a mailbox outside a user's home or a slot for mail on the door (along with a pile of mail on the doormat) as a link to your inbox. And while we're at it, why not throw in a PIN-protected safe as an alternative or a link to your storage locker? Hell, maybe even a closet that can display our inventory! Maybe a bulletin board too, so you can display personal announcements and status updates in your home. Hey, this idea's so flexible, you can extend it any which way!

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

>; D

*day dreaming those ideas happening*
That would be cool...
Me signing..

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Marie-Cris
                                  Sorry it took me so long, but yes, I'll sign.

I've also included your banner in my petition, plus I'll link you in my shop.

Thanks for signing and I really appreciate your help. biggrin

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
*sighns the petition* I agree with you all 100%, this site definently needs home updates, bigger house, more items, etc,.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Tanooki John
*sighns the petition* I agree with you all 100%, this site definently needs home updates, bigger house, more items, etc,.

Yes we need some changes. I hope Gaia listens to our petitions, and not just with homes. I've seen some housing petitions before and most of them gave up. It's sad.
Thanks for signing.
I soooooo definitely agree!
Just because houses are so boring, that's the reason why i dont use them
If I could find more decorations, and could do more with my house, both inside and out, i would use it more

Shirtless Lunatic

Yeah, I really want like a party or something and theres not enough room, I also think they should make a music option for the house to have music!

Signs!

Generous Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
I sign.
What's the point of houses if we can't do anything in it?

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I'll sign this!

Along with the expansion of space, ability to make rooms, creating gardens, and being able to actually use the furniture.

I think our homes should have the option of having a trophy case to show all our Zomg medals, an aquarium (that sometimes glows to play booty grab), and a garage to show our car or a driveway where our car will sit.

I mean, these are things you would have in your house normally, right? So why not?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff