Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
ping_of_death
Flux
I will sign, however there is the possibility that when it comes back (if it ever does) there will probably be gaia cash involved, just like everything else on the site.

Want a bigger house? A garden? A garage for your car? Ready your wallets. xp Would be nice to raise a voice , maybe they will listen.

There's that too. But if people are willing to spend on aquariums and cars why not on homes...better homes with useful features that is.
As long as it can be afforded somehow with gold it wouldn't bother me.

I meant restricting it to cash, I want a garden or expand my house, but I can't because it can only be bought with cash. Hopefully the cash option will be exclusively on the items.
BloodstarMiraku12 Signs This Petition
I Think They Should Improve The Houses Too..... Maybe Add A Few Things To It Like A Pool, Patio, And Other Things Like That ^_^
I, YourNightmareKitten, Sign.

I would really love a room,
I tried before.
and I updated my house as big as it would get
and I got the idea to use bookshelves, but when I did,
it took up too much space.
Gaia, please, this is brillant. wink I'm with this idea all the way.
mrgreen mrgreen IM wit da east here leetun ya now sign me upss

Tipsy Fatcat

10,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I'll sign!

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Flux
ping_of_death
Flux
I will sign, however there is the possibility that when it comes back (if it ever does) there will probably be gaia cash involved, just like everything else on the site.

Want a bigger house? A garden? A garage for your car? Ready your wallets. xp Would be nice to raise a voice , maybe they will listen.

There's that too. But if people are willing to spend on aquariums and cars why not on homes...better homes with useful features that is.
As long as it can be afforded somehow with gold it wouldn't bother me.

I meant restricting it to cash, I want a garden or expand my house, but I can't because it can only be bought with cash. Hopefully the cash option will be exclusively on the items.

Ah yes I see your point. They would have to take that into consideration as well. Not all of us could buy stuff with cash.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BloodstarMiraku12
BloodstarMiraku12 Signs This Petition
I Think They Should Improve The Houses Too..... Maybe Add A Few Things To It Like A Pool, Patio, And Other Things Like That ^_^

A pool and a patio would be great too!
-signs- =) yes this would be nice to have maybe even use a gaia home as profile (optional) so like you can send messege and stuff and show the stuff in invo and what not

Unbeatable Protagonist

15,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Leaf-Sasuke-Kun-12 signs your petition

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nick Icewing
-signs- =) yes this would be nice to have maybe even use a gaia home as profile (optional) so like you can send messege and stuff and show the stuff in invo and what not

That would be nice. Maybe they can use items in the house as buttons or options.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
YourNightmareKitten
I, YourNightmareKitten, Sign.

I would really love a room,
I tried before.
and I updated my house as big as it would get
and I got the idea to use bookshelves, but when I did,
it took up too much space.
Gaia, please, this is brillant. wink I'm with this idea all the way.

That's what I did before but yes it took up a lot of space. I hope that at least they'd give us detachable walls and doors to create a room.

Thanks for signing.

Greedy Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas