Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we be allowed to temporarily disable announcements?

Yes. ~signs 0.95911949685535 95.9% [ 915 ]
No. 0.040880503144654 4.1% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 954 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250

Demonic Sex Symbol

19,200 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
in your settings you can turn off announcement notifications...

Justice Hunter

I sign!!! I HATE each time I come online I have 10 new announcements and they're ALL about stupid cash shop items that I don't care about.

Dapper Lunatic

Signed. SO signed. I'm so sick and tired of all these damn announcements that show up ALL THE TIME and it's the SAME DAMN THING every single time. "BUY THIS". Sick of it. Stop treating us like money-givers and customers. We are not customers, we are members of this website.

If we wanted to be treated like we're worth nothing more than our money, we wouldn't be here.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Signed! I remember when Gaia announcements were actually important, and hell, even fun to read. Now it's just a wall of ads.
RuruNitram
in your settings you can turn off announcement notifications...

You are able to turn off guild announcement setting but not community announcement settings through your settings currently.
The reason behind this petition is to give users the option to be able to turn off all community related announcements.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I sign.

I'm tired of there being so many announcements every day. I can't stand having that constant reminder up there in the header, so I just click through them only bothering to read it if it's an NPC giving it that isn't Jet & Cygnus or the admin. The only announcements I care about at all anymore are ones regarding events and gold shop updates. Also, there haven't been any featured announcements in months. What gives?

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I sign.

I'd also support a single cash shop update announcement per day with all the sales/items in one post.

The only announcements I care about at all are gold shop updates and EI reports and there are so many cash ones I can't even find them sweatdrop It's not ... good.

Anxious Smoker

Ugh yes, I sign

Sparkly Strawberry

I sign.

Gaia has turned into nothing more than money lovers. Money does help but the way they shove it down our throats and give us nothing but gold generators and recolors in return sickens me mad

Dapper Pumpkin

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50

Angelic Poster

7,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Great idea! I would love to sign. emotion_kirakira

Noble Gaian

9,750 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friendly 100
I will sign!

I remember when announcements were important now..they aren't so much. I feel like we should be able to turn off Cash Item Announcements which leaves some of the important ones. Which seems few to none now.

Generous Friend

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I will sign as well.

Aged Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
I sign

I also put Jet and Cygnus on my ignored list...waiting to see if that works rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff