Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we be allowed to temporarily disable announcements?

Yes. ~signs 0.95911949685535 95.9% [ 915 ]
No. 0.040880503144654 4.1% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 954 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 43 44 45 > >>

DarkMasterKatt's Partner

Chatty Friend

9,875 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Befriended 100
Panda Go Moo

I SIGN -shouts to the world-

I roleplay on here for fun. And it is very busily. I do not have the time to check the announcements. It takes time out of roleplaying but my OCD doesn't allow me to leave it by my name it has to be checked but i don't read it. You know how annoying it gets to have to stop what I am doing EVERY. FIVE. MINUTES. to check a freakin announcement when I am busy trying to roleplay, or get a roleplay guild up and running!!! It can lose me a spot in a roleplay cause the announcement distracts me and I have to take an extra minute to click that when at the same time someone could be reserving the spot that I want. It is frustrating. Please gaia make it stop.

RawrItzAbby's Waifu

Interesting Hunter

5,875 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I sign!

Literally the only reason I actually get on is for roleplay. Now I have a slight OCD feel to me and I cannot stand if there is something that I can click to get rid of (Announcements, notifications, and so forth.) I click it. I'm tired of leaving for five minutes to focus on something else and return to about 15 announcements. I don't even look at them I just spam click them until it's gone. It gets so tiring and bothersome.I don't pay attention to them at all. So yah.. please?

smolspacesiren's Partner

Dapper Partner

11,575 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I SIGN!!!!!
I hate these things! They piss me off! I roleplay here, it's all I do anymore, and the announcements get on my nerves because they appear as fast as rabbits reproduce! That's too fast! I go away for five minutes and come back to five announcements, or more! I honestly leave them until I have over ten, and then just click through them without reading them because they all say the same thing half the time. I'm sick and tired of these stupid things and want them gone, and I want them gone NOW!

Fashionable Nerd

xxx!* true love leaves a memory
xxxxxx no one can steal

xxx&____ a heartache no one canheal

xxxxx》:◤ no regrets ` just love

I sign!

❛ i went to sleep × thinking about you

xxx▌⋮& * ___.i woke up just the same
Thank you all for your support, I couldn't agree more with what all you have been saying.

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
I sign!
So tired of gaia's cr*p >: (

Dedicated Explorer

Celebrating Reveler

10,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Seriously, I log on every day and there are ten or more announcements. Most of them are for Gaia Cash crap that I'm not going to use and the rest are just crap. I want a way to turn them off! There should be an option!

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
I can't believe we're to a point where this seems like a necessary feature. -_- You make me sad, Gaia. Announcements used to be fun.

I sign.
Thank you everyone for the continued support!
List has been updated.
Sign me up.
I used to just click through 'em and be good until the next day or longer.
But now they seem to just bounce right back that same day.

It bugs the crap out of me seeing them stay up there

krad2011's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
yes, omg. this gets so annoying. it wouldn't be so bad if they didn't release announcements every 5 freaking minutes but I have this thing where I hate having notifications and I feel COMPELLED to get rid of them. I can't stand it.

I SIGN THIS PETITION.

Eloquent Pusher

I sign.
Way too much money goes into what used to be fun to collect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff