Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Hellhound

Cookied!
Kill those zombies, reaps!

Question "are you married to your work?"

Wealthy Shopper

This is coooool surprised

Butterfly Prince

I both dread and adore this idea at the same time.

I can only hope you stagger their release so I can acquire every set systematically. sweatdrop

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
reapersun
I was really happy to read those editted-in answers. x_x Another question I have though: Would the non-animated form layer properly? And a tip to get around most(?) layering issues: Make the item have at least 4 poses: animated (both eyes), animated (right eye), animated (left eye), not animated (assuming they layer properly when not animated). You could just have the other eye from the left/right pose be no eye or just the user's base eye. Whatever works. Would also meet that more-two-different-eyes request although would be a bit strange if there were one animated eye and one not.... so maybe add in the non-animated right/left poses, too. >>;;

Tenko72
It depends on the price. $10. No way. Less than $5? Maybe. Less than $2.50? Yes.
This. Mostly because of the layering issue, but if the heterochromia possibility is added in, they could probably sell for $2.50 each set.

Price could also be upped by adding multiple colours to one eye style, but the poses box would probably be horrendous to find what you want and most users probably only want 1 colour.

This proposal needs more cookies. I don't think it's been seen enough. D: Maybe a GCD sticky to link to it? ._.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Dyr3
reapersun
I was really happy to read those editted-in answers. x_x Another question I have though: Would the non-animated form layer properly? And a tip to get around most(?) layering issues: Make the item have at least 4 poses: animated (both eyes), animated (right eye), animated (left eye), not animated (assuming they layer properly when not animated). You could just have the other eye from the left/right pose be no eye or just the user's base eye. Whatever works. Would also meet that more-two-different-eyes request although would be a bit strange if there were one animated eye and one not.... so maybe add in the non-animated right/left poses, too. >>;;

Tenko72
It depends on the price. $10. No way. Less than $5? Maybe. Less than $2.50? Yes.
This. Mostly because of the layering issue, but if the heterochromia possibility is added in, they could probably sell for $2.50 each set.

Price could also be upped by adding multiple colours to one eye style, but the poses box would probably be horrendous to find what you want and most users probably only want 1 colour.

This proposal needs more cookies. I don't think it's been seen enough. D: Maybe a GCD sticky to link to it? ._.
I've had a lot of people respond to me. It makes me very glad.

Anyway, I'm also interested in knowing how the static item'd layer and I agree with you that an item with more poses would sell for more.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Can we please give more than one cookie per topic?? crying

There's just not enough good ideas out there to use all these cookies on!

Dapper Conversationalist

Vicious Strategist

24,975 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I cookied it once, i'll cookie it twice razz Animated eyes FTW!!! whee
Although i won't use them bc of my eye bandages <_< ... a pity -__-"
If you did this you should have an option for hair/items that cover one eye. Like, maybe only one eye equipped at a time or something.

Shopper

Cookied. I like most of the animated items so far, so having animated eyes in the CS wouldn't be too bad.

Sparkly Fairy

Oh, wow that sounds awesome, I know I'd buy it.

Hot Lop

I would buy some nice dark non-super-kawaii-desu eyes.
Having them in a variety of colors would be great! 2.50 sounds reasonable for a pair. Maybe you could also have a few pairs in a contact bundle xd

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I think 250 is very cheap. However I can understand 500 is too much for eyes that donĀ“t layer properly. Maybe meet in the middle, say 375 or 350? xP

Of course I'm biased, I've been wanting animated eyes forever, and the glitch doesn't bother me at all.

EDIT: I was thinking this because I thought only one pair would be released. But if there would be a whole bunch of them, 250 would be great and would entice people to buy a lot more. biggrin

Strigoii's Partner

Dapper Lunatic

13,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Fashionable Fatcat

9,825 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100

Quick Reply