• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
TrulyCapricious
gum disease
Yay, you got her!

emotion_bigheart

Now to start a petition for a devil Lucky... emotion_yatta
User Image

congrats on getting the angel the cat. i only just found this petition but I love this cat the best out of all the cats ^^
devil cat would be cool now just to think how to fit it on my avi if you get it lol.

User Image

Gracious Trader

I hunnybunny I
TrulyCapricious
gum disease
Yay, you got her!

emotion_bigheart

Now to start a petition for a devil Lucky... emotion_yatta
User Image

congrats on getting the angel the cat. i only just found this petition but I love this cat the best out of all the cats ^^
devil cat would be cool now just to think how to fit it on my avi if you get it lol.

User Image

I'm talking to my sprite artist about a devil kitty right now. whee What do you think? Red kitty or black kitty with red eyes? Either way, he'll have little bat wings and a devil tail. heart

Magical Bunny

17,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
TrulyCapricious

I'm talking to my sprite artist about a devil kitty right now. whee What do you think? Red kitty or black kitty with red eyes? Either way, he'll have little bat wings and a devil tail. heart
User Image

I love the idea of the black cat with the red eyes then you could have him with lucky the cat and it would be so cool ^^.

User Image

Gracious Trader

I hunnybunny I
TrulyCapricious

User Image

I love the idea of the black cat with the red eyes then you could have him with lucky the cat and it would be so cool ^^.

User Image
That's kinda what I'm leaning towards, too, but I wonder if more people would like the red one because of the Devil Tail recolor.

Magical Bunny

17,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
TrulyCapricious
I hunnybunny I
TrulyCapricious

User Image

User Image
That's kinda what I'm leaning towards, too, but I wonder if more people would like the red one because of the Devil Tail recolor.
User Image

they might do. you could set up a petition for both and see which one gets the most signatures. if you had the black though you would have the yin and yang thing which iv always thought the white and black cats have. it would sorta balance off the angel the cat more I think

User Image

Gracious Trader

I hunnybunny I
TrulyCapricious
I hunnybunny I
TrulyCapricious

User Image

User Image
User Image

they might do. you could set up a petition for both and see which one gets the most signatures. if you had the black though you would have the yin and yang thing which iv always thought the white and black cats have. it would sorta balance off the angel the cat more I think

User Image

You should take a peek at my profile. I got the art commissioned right after Gaia released Milk. heart

Magical Bunny

17,825 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
TrulyCapricious

You should take a peek at my profile. I got the art commissioned right after Gaia released Milk. heart
User Image

I already had a look at that before when I found your thread. Its lovely art and says exactly what I was thinking. A white cat always needs a black one. why I personally think the black devil the cat with red eyes.

User Image

Generous Tycoon

12,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
TrulyCapricious
:

Was just about to Pm you, I think this is the 1st time I have seen a petition work!

Gracious Trader

Jensen Is Awesome
TrulyCapricious
:

Was just about to Pm you, I think this is the 1st time I have seen a petition work!
I've seen others work but this one sure was fast. cat_eek

Generous Tycoon

12,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
TrulyCapricious
Jensen Is Awesome
TrulyCapricious
:

You should get one for free, since it was your idea lol

Gracious Trader

Jensen Is Awesome
TrulyCapricious
Jensen Is Awesome
TrulyCapricious
:

You should get one for free, since it was your idea lol
I think they may have credited the artist who did one of the art pieces instead of the sprite artist. emotion_facepalm

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
Oh My Truly I am so happy your petition was heard by Gaia admis, Congratulations n.n

Fashionable Browser

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces