Greedy Capitalist

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Greedy Capitalist

Thank you!

Greedy Capitalist

I'll sign. It coudln't hurt to make an item like this, and it would certainly add possibilities.

Greedy Capitalist

Oh, thank you.
I SIGN!! o 3-

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I'll sign!

Greedy Capitalist

Thank you both!
8D

Anxious Explorer

9,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Greedy Capitalist

Ah, another victim from AF?
xD
Thank you!
I'll sign x

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
It's a nice idea but do you expect gaia to change the layering of ALL the items to work with amputated limbs???? For example if I would lose my leg I'd have a random sock and shoe just floating there! Gaia can't do anything about that.

Shadowy Cultist

Signed for you J baby.
                cool
                I want to properly cosplay Malik GDI.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greedy Capitalist

Lunar Goddess17
It's a nice idea but do you expect gaia to change the layering of ALL the items to work with amputated limbs???? For example if I would lose my leg I'd have a random sock and shoe just floating there! Gaia can't do anything about that.

Like I said, I'm no programmer, and I doubt that it's going to work on every item, just like certain things still don't layer well. But it's a naturally occurring glitch on a number of items. And if it can happen by chance, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to make intentionally happen.

I'd love to hear from an actual programmer, but until I get an actual Gaia programmer in here, telling me it cannot be done, I don't see what harm making a petition is going to do.

On a further note, I don't think there would be a floating sock and shoe. There are already artificial limb items that layer over footwear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff