Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Player

I sign this with my soul there needs to be more housing item's in general I really love towns 2 but I wish houses had more items.

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sign. I've been away for a long while and was really disappointed to see there haven't been any more housing updates in that time.

Dangerous Kitten

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I sign! biggrin It's sad to see that gaia hasn't been updating the furniture selection in so long. sad They just changed the appearances of our houses and neighborhood to make them look amazing, but there is not enough good furniture to make the interior of our homes just as spectacular. xp

Magical Man-Lover

16,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
kuroneko_kitty
I sign! biggrin It's sad to see that gaia hasn't been updating the furniture selection in so long. sad They just changed the appearances of our houses and neighborhood to make them look amazing, but there is not enough good furniture to make the interior of our homes just as spectacular. xp

I couldn't agree more with what's been said! There really should be an update to the housing.
With Towns 2 and all, it'd be nice to see this happen. I sign!

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Bumping because of Gaia's recent attention to housing.
I sign! I'd like to see more of a variety of colors and styles! c:

Tipsy Sex Symbol

I love using homes, but its really hard to wanna hangout there when there is barely any interaction with the furniture. They really should add some cool stuff like being able to link youtube videos via the tv, and stuff like that. There furniture is so limited as well as the space, honestly id love more room options.

But great idea sign me up!

Elegant Dollie's Partner

Chic Bear

Shy Sweetheart

-signs- xP

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Friendly Autobiographer

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Torii Attendant 100
I will sign! We need to have this updated more often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff