Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
I sign

but i think it should only be really small amounts, like 1-2 cash cause Cash cads are made for some reason, its wut keeps gaia alive like if everyone could just get 5-10 gcash in a day, then there would be no use to buying cash cards and that monie is what they use to pay bandwich and all that stuff they pay hundreads of tousands of $$ montly just to keep this place alive

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
009D
I sign

but i think it should only be really small amounts, like 1-2 cash cause Cash cads are made for some reason, its wut keeps gaia alive like if everyone could just get 5-10 gcash in a day, then there would be no use to buying cash cards and that monie is what they use to pay bandwich and all that stuff they pay hundreads of tousands of $$ montly just to keep this place alive
That's a good point. But one of my main points was that you can already get 10 free cash a day just by watching videos. And its not like you would get cash every day, or from every Daily Chance. Just a possible rare thing to get. I think that's pretty fair.

Thank you though. :3

Rainbow Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Cosplay Kid
009D
I sign

That's a good point. But one of my main points was that you can already get 10 free cash a day just by watching videos. And its not like you would get cash every day, or from every Daily Chance. Just a possible rare thing to get. I think that's pretty fair.

Thank you though. :3

yeah its a good idea for it to not be like really common, but not Too rare either
^^

=3 np

Magical Lunatic

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
White Flag Idiot
I sign~.
Thank You. :3

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Can anyone do banner art, or does anyone know someone who does it? I'm willing to pay.. 3nodding

Blessed Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I just signed another petition like this one, but I'll sign this one as well.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm not going to be as hardcore as I was on the person who stole this topic from you, because you know how to read and write correctly, but I would like to tell you one thing...

There is already a way to get free gaia cash; you can click on the gaia cash tree and endure a commercial for some cash, along with the fact that you can use Gambit video to get gold for watching a video, after all, you dont even have to do anything.

If you are interested enough to look at it...

You can just click here

Connoisseur

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
BlazeCruce
I'm not going to be as hardcore as I was on the person who stole this topic from you, because you know how to read and write correctly, but I would like to tell you one thing...

There is already a way to get free gaia cash; you can click on the gaia cash tree and endure a commercial for some cash, along with the fact that you can use Gambit video to get gold for watching a video, after all, you dont even have to do anything.

If you are interested enough to look at it...

You can just click here
Someone stole this topic from me...? Wooooww. But yes I know that. I mentioned it in the first post. And as also stated on this thread, it wouldn't be cash every time, or even every day. Its a daily CHANCE. As in, you have a slight chance of getting some. :3

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
FlowerFaerie1216
I just signed another petition like this one, but I'll sign this one as well.
Thank you, and for the record, mine was created first. He stole it from me. 3nodding

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
lll- Z 3 R 0 -lll
I Sign !
Thank You :3

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Still in need of banner artists, if anyone makes them, or has a good reference for one! :3

Versatile Player

8,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
I sign

Also affilates?

Lavish Lover

11,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie For All! 300
Marinda H
I sign

Also affilates?
I would love some affiliates! I don't have a banner though. I'm looking for some now. xD

What's your petition? o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games