Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see More Cow item[s] on Gaia?

Yes Please! 1 100.0% [ 493 ]
Total Votes:[ 493 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 50 51 52

IRL Shark

Oh god, finally found people who LIKE cows!
Cows are adorable o3o
SIGN ME UP~ <D

I sign this petition!
Mrs Italy
Oh god, finally found people who LIKE cows!
Cows are adorable o3o
SIGN ME UP~ <D

I sign this petition!

You should have been here last week, I was dressed as a cow. (I sold all of them, because I wanted this avatar, but I'm slowly getting it all back.)

IRL Shark

Minxku

O: How?
How does one make their avi a cow? D:

I only know of that ugly little I Am cow. That came out like, last year >BU Only cow Item I know of D:
Mrs Italy

I didn't use the "I am cow" I just created it, using the bull horns (I'm not sure exactly what they are called, Something Bravo.) Demon Vassal (The bow tail, it's not really cow-ish but I thought it was pretty good.) or you could use Beefee The Moga's tail. (That thing is adorable, all though it isn't really a cow.) The Dainty Damsel hair, and Butterfly's Lament flower. .It looks really cute together > < I didn't have an outfit picked out for it..Just the face, head items, and tail.

IRL Shark

Minxku
Mrs Italy

I didn't use the "I am cow" I just created it, using the bull horns (I'm not sure exactly what they are called, Something Bravo.) Demon Vassal (The bow tail, it's not really cow-ish but I thought it was pretty good.) or you could use Beefee The Moga's tail. (That thing is adorable, all though it isn't really a cow.) The Dainty Damsel hair, and Butterfly's Lament flower. .It looks really cute together > < I didn't have an outfit picked out for it..Just the face, head items, and tail.

OH! I forgot about that little bull item!
I use to have it o3o
Beefee's tail is adorable nonetheless... XD

That was just adorable, I tektek'd the items to see what it would look like o3o

Star

"I *applesauswess* Sign this Cow petition!" User Image
All I want for x-mas is some cow slippers~

Excitable Exhibitionist

I changed my account recently. This is Minxku.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff