Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Anubutt

Brosephiine

I've been contemplating it for a while now to be honest. :3
I still need to design Malefica's mascot that is going to appear in his graphics. :3
He's going to be a little dragon. <3
So its going to be great. biggrin
Mind you I'm still sticking with the faerie theme. :3

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Hi y'all! Love the remake! I don't have a request yet (haven't found a big enough RP that I need one for XD;; ), but I was wondering, at least one of you does RL commissions, right? Would you be willing to offer your more experienced opinions as to how I should price my stuff (perhaps on Gaia as well)? I haven't the faintest idea how to do it since someone asked me for the first time recently and I miiight open my graphics/art shop again over the summer here. If not, or if you consider this spam/irrelevant, please disregard me. Thanks!

█████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ℜosie says...
                                  Unique Romance

Sure. I'll work on it tomorrow. C:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Sure. I'll work on it tomorrow. C:
                                  █████████████████████████ ███████ ████ █ █ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ says...

I do apologize hun.

Unique Romance

No worries. C:

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

No worries. C:

Thanks sweetie.

Unique Romance

Never mind. xD Those edits didn't take long.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

//dances about.

Friendly Werewolf

12,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rose Scented

Unique Romance

Never mind. xD Those edits didn't take long.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Mmm, would it look weird if we used this image in the top left instead, and in black and white rather than color?

Love the footer.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
        A Note from Brosie::
        ---------------------------------------- -- - -- - -
        Soq Plot Thread! | ✑ ℑhe ℒibrary ▎RP search
        ...................................................................... .............. ........... ..... ... . . .

l Maelyn l

Your order has been finished! c: I took a few liberties with color and with
        the subheader banners, let me know if I need to change anything. c:

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Hi y'all! Love the remake! I don't have a request yet (haven't found a big enough RP that I need one for XD;; ), but I was wondering, at least one of you does RL commissions, right? Would you be willing to offer your more experienced opinions as to how I should price my stuff (perhaps on Gaia as well)? I haven't the faintest idea how to do it since someone asked me for the first time recently and I miiight open my graphics/art shop again over the summer here. If not, or if you consider this spam/irrelevant, please disregard me. Thanks!

...................................................................... .............. ........... ..... ... . . .

Well your art can sell for a few million for sure. A lot of people like that
        style.

Unique Romance

You tell me. c:

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

*rolls around*

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Brosephiine
Nintendraw

style.

o.o A few million?! Hmm, I was told that before too... For which category though, chibis? I'd guess it's the chibis that can retail for 10- million here in this horrible economy. Is IRL art pricing really difficult then? Nobody says anything about that here, it would seem.

Also: DAYUM THAT AVI. 8D

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Nintendraw
Brosephiine
Nintendraw

style.

o.o A few million?! Hmm, I was told that before too... For which category though, chibis? I'd assume that the chibis can retail for 10- million here in this horrible economy. Is IRL art pricing really difficult then? Nobody says anything about that here, it would seem.

Also: DAYUM THAT AVI. 8D

Mm. It depends. The high end artists go for $30+ usually. I go by a
        case by case basis. The regular anime style will net you some good
        money, though. Honestly, I'd set yourself a minimum bribe of like
        5-10mil and set up a bribe shop. Lower end gets less. Sketches,
        waist up, busts, etc. Higher the bribe, more detail/color/body.

Hee, thanks. 8D Cost a few billion. o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces