Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
We've moved threads! ... Again!

Our first move was to accommodate a very busy and pregnant Rosie.
Our second move is to make room for a brand new graphics artist joining
our ranks! The shop has been given another face lift and is now under the control
of a joint mule account to ensure we will never have to move again, even with
fluctuating schedules and new artists. c: So! Follow the pretty new banner
below to be taken to the brand new shop!

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image
                                      x01 SHOW SOME RESPECT
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• There is nothing that bothers me more than people who are assholes.
                                        And I get to deal with those in real life without being able to avoid them.
                                        So you know what? We will not abide them here. At all. Show respect to
                                        everyone in the thread and the thread will be that much more fun. c:

x02 STEALIN' STUFF, YO
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Please don't steal our graphics. We work very hard on them and we
                                        want our customers to be happy with our work, too. Its upsetting
                                        for everyone when graphics get stolen.
                                        But guess what?
                                        Coding is public domain so have at it. 8D

x03 NO TREE-FIDDY

• Our prices are set in stone unless stated otherwise. Terribly sorry,
                                        but this is not negotiable and you will not be able to haggle
                                        for a smaller price. Please don't bother trying.

x04 MOTHA ********' FREEBIES

• We have them! And they're available for anyone to use!
                                        O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! You don't even need to
                                        ask if you can use them, just snag them. c:

x05 NO TOUCHY

• Don't change the coding in our forms please! We like it to look
                                        all nice and pretty, but it won't stay that way if you change the
                                        damn coding around!
                                        So don't do it. Or we'll pout. And
                                        you don't want us to pout. It's heartbreaking. :c

x06 REFUNDS DON'T EXIST

• Sorry, if you're not pleased with your order or something
                                        comes up, we will not issue a refund. We will work with
                                        you to try to give you something you like and personally
                                        I don't mind tweaking things a bit (especially if there is
                                        an error on my part,) but we will not redo an order, so
                                        please be sure you include all pertinent information!

x07 IMAGES AND COLORS WOOOOO

• Please use only high quality images! Low quality images
                                        will result in lower quality work. I can try my best to work
                                        around this, but in the end your graphics just won't look
                                        the best. :c If you need help with color schemes, feel free
                                        to take a look at colourlovers.com for some inspiration!

x08 OUR WORK IS NOT A REFERENCE

• Please do not take a sample or an order from this thread and approach
                                          another graphics artist to make something for you based off it.
                                          Eyeballing graphics/artwork is against Gaia ToS and you're effectively
                                          asking someone to break Gaia rules.
                                          Plus its just outright rude.

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image
                                      xx ROSE SCENTED

• My name is Rose/Rosie, and I am twenty-one years old,
                                        married to a wonderful man with an adorable two-almost
                                        -three year old son.
                                        I'm a stay-at-home mom so most
                                        of my time is spent playing with the munchkin or on the
                                        internet, but I am honestly most always here, lurking about.
                                        I'm new to graphics, to be one hundred percent with you, and
                                        there's still a lot of stuff I'm not sure on but with the help of
                                        some amazing friends I am most certainly getting better! I'm a
                                        coffee addict, a book lover and an avid role player.
                                        Most
                                        of all I love to chat, so stick around for awhile!

xx BROSEPHIINE

• Hmm. Me? Well uh. I'm twenty five years old, female,
                                        and I've got a wonderful boyfriend, Chico. <3 He's my best
                                        friend and I would hate my life without him to keep me so
                                        happy. c: I like video games, mostly MMOs, though I've been
                                        too wrapped up in graphics and artwork lately to play much.
                                        Feel free to ask me about games! I'm an avid roleplayer and
                                        consider myself to be at least advanced lit. I also rescue
                                        animals and have a beautiful German Shepherd named Sadie
                                        Mae
                                        as well as a number of cats. c:

xx DRAPE OF BOOMING NIGHTS

• This dude isn't actually an official part of the shop, nor
                                        does he get a share of the profits, though it's not for a
                                        lack of offering lol. Chico is Brosephiine's boyfriend
                                        and he'll be doing all the coding for sigmaps and any
                                        profiles that are created in this shop. You'll see him
                                        pop in from time to time and it wouldn't be fair to
                                        not give him his moment of spotlight especially when
                                        we all know coding on this site can be a b***h. : P

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• 03.21.14 Brosie has to go back to a 3-slot system or risk going insane. Sorry!
                                        02.28.14 Shop has moved to accommodate fluctuating schedules!
                                        02.4.14 Brosie can now use gifs in her graphics!
                                        01.26.14 Shop is now open! Yaay!

xx WHY DID YOU MOVE THREADS?
                                      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Due to some life issues (including a baby on the way!) we decided that it'd be better
                                        for Brosie to run most of the shop so that Rosie can focus on growing a healthy
                                        baby among the many other things she's up to these days. c: Don't worry! We're still
                                        the same shop as before, just with a new home.

xx WHO MAKES THE GRAPHICS HERE?

• Both Rose Scented and Brosephiine make the graphics in this shop.
                                        They both have different styles, so there's bound to be something
                                        in this shop for everyone!

xx WHY ARE YOU CALLED COUNTRY GARDEN?

• Both Rosie and Brosie ( hah, that rhymes ) enjoy country style things,
                                        coffee, and flowers; roses in particular. Obviously Rosie likes roses,
                                        lol. We wanted to do something different from the tea shops and
                                        very different from the premier graphics shop Starbucks & Shakespeare,
                                        which is run by Brosie's friend Pax Britannica. After some time,
                                        inspiration was had from Sweet Home Alabama.

xx HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING GRAPHICS?

• Rosie has been making graphics for only a short while now,
                                        but she's learning fast and makes some beautiful wispy type
                                        graphics. Brosie has been playing with Photoshop for years
                                        and has taken some graphics/design classes in the past
                                        but she is primarily an illustrator and only does graphics
                                        for fun.

xx CAN I HAVE A FREEBIE?

• Of course you may have a freebie! There's premade bump
                                        images and post formats free for use by anyone which
                                        you may snag at any time. But we will not be doing
                                        personalized freebies
                                        unless you're a damn good friend
                                        and we're feeling generous.

xx THERE'S RANDOM LETTERS ON MY GRAPHIC WTF!!

• Indeed there is! We like to sign our work to avoid it being stolen,
                                        which results in the little 'C.G.R.' or 'C.G.B.' trademark that is
                                        artfully posed in your graphic. No, you may not remove it and
                                        no, you may not ask us to remove it.
                                        It is there for a good reason
                                        and we make sure it does not impair the graphic in any way.

xx DO YOU DO CODING?

• Brosie does thread coding, while Rosie does
                                        not do any coding at all. Chico does all the
                                        CSS coding
                                        for profiles and sigmaps. You
                                        may ask for just coding from either Brosephiine or
                                        Chico, but those will be handled outside of the shop.

xx WHERE DA FECK ARE THE REVIEWS?

• Right here. I have no idea where else to put this link lol.

User Image
User Image

User Image
                                      xx
                                      User Image

• You can find all of my samples here!

More will be added as more graphics are made!

SLOTS

• Normal slots have been re-opened! See below for prices.

01 Unique Romance [ x ]
                                          02 Asru [ x ]

User Image

xxICONS80k

• Icons start at 100x100 and go to 300x300 with any sizes
                                        in between that. Buy two icons, get a third free!

xxPOSTING PACK300k

• Posting packs come with a customized mini-L shaped graphic,
                                        a bump icon, and a signature banner ( signatures can be turned
                                        into imagemaps for a slightly higher price )! See my samples to
                                        find some examples!

Bumps: 75k
                                            Mini-L Shaped: 100k
                                            Signature Banner: 150k
                                                Image Map: An additional 25k

xxSPLASH GRAPHIC100k

• These graphics can be nebula, swirl or grunge depending on what
                                        you're looking for! I can add in up to four images.

xxBANNER GRAPHIC150k

• These take a bit more time and utilize boarder affects,
                                        shapes, and shading. I can do up to three images before
                                        it starts to look cluttered.

xxLARGE L SHAPE GRAPHIC400k

• The large L shaped graphics are more commonly
                                        used for role plays and take a great deal more time
                                        to construct. I can blend in two to five images.

L shaped banners also come with a footer.

xxTHREAD LAYOUTbribe

• All thread layouts come with a 200x40 sig banner.

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image
                                      xx
                                      User Image

You can find all of my samples located here!
                                        I will update the thread as more graphics are made. c:

SLOTS

01 riveriver
                                        02 Starliit Raiin
                                        03 Abeno Seimei

User Image

xxCUSTOM BUMP150k

This is a smaller button used to bump threads, nothing too
                                          fancy, but effective and adorable. Animations are available,
                                          but cost more, so be sure to up your price if you're looking
                                          for something with a gif/animated text!

xxSMALL L SHAPE BANNER200k

These can be kind of tricky. They are very adorable though.
                                          Great for a small, simple layout for constant use and very
                                          customizable as well. See samples to take a look at some
                                          existing banners!

xxSINGLE BANNER250k

• Single banners are great for post styles or quickie roleplay graphics.
                                          It is a single banner made to fit above your post. These are made to be
                                          very simple, but very effective.

xxLARGE L SHAPE BANNER500k+

These are large graphics usually made for roleplays and therefor
                                          are a bit fancier and take more time. The reason for the abrupt
                                          jump in price is because of the scale. These are significantly
                                          larger than most graphics and will therefor take more time, though
                                          the end result is also fancier than other graphics.

xxSMALL THREAD LAYOUT750k+

This includes a main banner and 5 smaller subheaders along
                                          with a small 200x40 signature banner. I can code a
                                          thread for you, but it will cost extra and I prefer to be
                                          bribed for this as it takes a great deal more time.

xxLARGE THREAD LAYOUT900k+

This includes a main banner and up to 10 smaller subheaders
                                          along with a small 200x40 signature banner and either a side
                                          banner or a footer. I can code a thread for you, but it will
                                          cost extra and I prefer to be bribed for this as it takes a great
                                          deal more time.

xxSIGMAPBribe

These a handy little things and I love to make them.
                                          However they do take some time and can be difficult,
                                          so I would suggest starting at a minimum of 800k
                                          for a bribe. The more you want, the more you should
                                          offer.
                                          These are perfect for showing off some lovely
                                          art while linking to all your favorite places as well. c:

xxCUSTOM PROFILEBribe

These are pretty difficult to do. Currently my only sample is
                                          my own profile.

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image

xxORDER FORM

• Interested in ordering? Snag the code under the spoiler button!

[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://oi1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/Brosephiine/gfx/order.png[/img]

[list][list][size=9.5][color=#FF9955][color=#B3446C][b]USERNAME:[/b][/color] ( type here and delete parentheses )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]ORDERING FROM:[/b][/color] ( Either Rose Scented or Brosephiine )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]TYPE OF GRAPHIC:[/b][/color] ( What are you ordering? Refer to prices & samples if needed )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]THEME & COLORS:[/b][/color] ( Do you have a theme or color scheme in mind? )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]IMAGES:[/b][/color] ( Please use only HQ images! )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]TEXT:[/b][/color] ( Specify what you would like your image(s) to say. )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]DETAILS:[/b][/color] ( Anything else you'd like to add? )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]TOTAL:[/b][/color] ( Gold offered )
                                        [/color][/size]

xxREVIEW FORM

• Care to leave us a review? Fill out the form and PM it to the
                                        artist you ordered from. c:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://oi1154.photobucket.com/albums/p538/Brosephiine/gfx/review.png[/img]

[list][list][size=9.5][color=#FF9955][color=#B3446C][b]USERNAME:[/b][/color] ( type here and delete parentheses )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]DID YOU LIKE YOUR GRAPHIC?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTORY?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]WAS YOUR ORDER COMPLETED IN A TIMELY MANNER?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]WOULD YOU RETURN FOR MORE GRAPHICS?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]WOULD YOU REFER A FRIEND?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [color=#B3446C][b]IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO ADD?:[/b][/color] ( Please type here and delete parenthesis )
                                        [/color][/size]

User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image

xxBUMP ICONS

• Please save the images you'd like and upload them to your
                                        own hosting!

ɴᴇᴡ!
                                        User Image
                                        User Image
                                        User Image

xxSMALL BANNERS

• Please save the images you'd like and upload them to your
                                        own hosting!

User ImageUser Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
User Image

User Image

xxINCOMING LINKS

• Feel free to snag a link to our shop! We'd greatly appreciate it. c:

User Image
                                        [url=http://bit.ly/1dK8r70][img]http://bit.ly/1lHfS2b[/img][/url]

xxOUTGOING LINKS

• Want to exchange links? Quote this post ( be sure to take
                                        out the content of the post ) and provide a 200x40 banner
                                        for your shop!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User Image

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Playful Hellraiser