Welcome to Gaia! ::

they go
Okarie Tsuruya

Ill see what I can do. It can be a bit tricky since it has a background, but ill figure it out ;3

eek thank you *u* but you can just take out some pictures if you like sweatdrop
      aw i forgot to put a play button for the youtube video >n<
User Image

Any news on the music on my profile : o ?

Tipsy Prophet

████████ PROFILE

username Drugstep
coding or just the design? Both please.

GRAPHICS
graphic types I'd like the Add. Message,Trade,Ignore and comment links to be buttons.
images
This (I want it as the background.) This, This
font
This one
colours
This
brushes
Floral, This I like the postage stamps on that one.
text across the top " Accept no one's definition of life" and on the bottom "But, Define it yourself" in This font. Plus my username "Drugstep" in This font.
effect
Vintage/Inspirational. Nothing bright please.
sections select which of the following sections you would like (delete the ones you don't). Feel free to add a section I haven't mentioned.
about
multimedia(Hidden?)
add, pm, ignore, trade(Buttons please)
online/offline

custom sections
--
everything else I want it to look elegant and vintage. I want the about and avatar in one like box- i don't want them separate.
i want 3 songs on the multimedia. Never shout Never-Until your mine, Never shout Never- Complex Hearts and Christofer Drew-Someone
price
200k plus tip

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I am so ordering a profile from you once I can decide on which avi art to use. I love your simple but creative style; it's just what I've been looking for!

Dapper Dabbler

Drugstep

Accepted. However, if I cant convert those brushes to photoshop ill have to find something else. Ill run them by you though

Dapper Dabbler

la gamine
I am so ordering a profile from you once I can decide on which avi art to use. I love your simple but creative style; it's just what I've been looking for!

Thanks! And cant wait for your order!

Tipsy Prophet

they go

Okay<3
Thank you.

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
████████ PROFILE

username la gamine
coding or just the design? both

GRAPHICS
graphic types ?
images a wolf howling potentially with its breath visible (just a silhouette is fine)
font something that looks handwritten, pretty but flawed
colours pink, gray, black, green (sparingly) (anything else that you think would look nice)
brushes curly flowers and whatever you think would look nice, nature to compliment the wolf
text "la gamine" at the top
“My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.” at the bottom
effect feminine, breaking free; the quote at the bottom is very meaningful to me as well as the wolf as it's my spirit animal.
sections
about
multimedia (just a play button if possible)
add, pm, trade, comment (as buttons)

custom sections n/a

--
everything else A hover type of scroll bar, if you can do that, for my about section would be nice but honestly, just do whatever you think would look best. I really like [this] profile that you made so that's the overall style that I'm looking for.
price

Dapper Dabbler

Nu Sanniang
User Image

Any news on the music on my profile : o ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            i believe soul had the answer

"Sorry for butting in, but I was going to let you know that the music is working fine. [Even after refreshing]

Though, the reason why it may seem silent is because that particular song on the profile has a long intro with relatively no noise.

To fix the play/pause button issue--at the end of the Youtube url just add this.
            &autoplay=1&version=2

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
they go
la gamine

Thanks! And cant wait for your order!

I decided to forget doing avi art because I'm sure you could make me a beautiful avi no matter what!
Sorry that my order form is kind of...vague. I find it hard sometimes to convey my thoughts to others.

Dapper Dabbler

la gamine

accepted. i already have something in mind. do you mind if i use a brush silhouette of the wolf? something like this wolf here:

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
they go
la gamine

accepted. i already have something in mind. do you mind if i use a brush silhouette of the wolf? something like this wolf here:

That sounds fine; something tells me on the same wave link which is such a relief!
I'll send the trade to you right now!

Dapper Dabbler

Timid Harvester

17,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
they go

It's a lovely nature scheme but it just doesn't feel feminine enough to me.

-numerous edits to this post later-

Okay so I started playing around on that site and made [this] palette which I'd like you to use. I'd like the text to be in the icy white outlined in the cream and the other colors can make up the rest of the profile. Also feel free to use black where you see fit like the background or the brush of the wolf. I trust you to make it look good.

Dapper Dabbler

la gamine

here's a wip. i couldn't use the cream to outline the icy blue because they're both too light. also, i used a darker pink for the wolf, hope you don't mind. if you would rather the wolf in a black or something let me know. did you want just text buttons for the button area orz? feel free to make requests for any changes/additions : D

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces