Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ open, accepting orders, brand new! (but experienced)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to lack of time to dedicate to all my pursuits on gaia, I will be cancelling all current orders and closing the shop except for super bribes or jcink/invisionfree forum designs. I will still be on gaia, but my time will be dedicated to my breedable pet shops.

I will be able for RL commission in the near future, though, and I will update the shops first post with relevant information.

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

hai thaar. welcome to wombat designs (you i am a pirate wombat!). i'm they go, though you can call me th or w/ev tickles your fancy, and you may have been me around as brax. i'm back to work on graphics and coding, because requests are my bread and butter, and i like gold (who doesn't? though truly, i prefer white gold or silver). anywho, i hope you like what i have to offer and even if you don't order, <3 me or stick around to chat (you might get freebies ;]).

I'm currently only accepting bribes, as I'm back at work (with the Christmas rush happening), and I'm currently doing a creative writing course + getting my b/c's together. This will most likely only be temporary, but will last for the next month or so. Min bribe offers are listed in the samples section./b]

Don't forget to visit my b/c interest threads!
                  User Image
                  User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ read them please

follow gaia tos
                  be respectful kthxbye
                  don't steal / claim anything i make as your own
                  don't stretch the pages / quote the front page
                  send all trades labeled "WOMBAT: order pg #"
                  don't pm orders - post them in the thread
                  don't rush me D :

01/12/2012 Shop is currently in a temporary bribe-only stage

OMFG! TESTING THREAD! -runs off to post-
                  HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. Don't you dare hit the reply button in my test thread. Don't even think about. If you have something to say, say it here or through a PM. I hate with a burning passion when people post in my test threads. So don't.

What programs do you use to make your graphics & layouts?
                  I use photoshop elements 7.0, the adobe cs5 creative master suite, and animation shop pro.
                  I do all my gaia-coding on gaia, and my web coding in notepad and occasionally dreamweaver :3

____ is really cool. Can I use that style?
                  No, not exactly. You can take inspiration from it, but if I find you copying my style exactly then I'll have to send you a politely insulting PM regarding your graphics and/or coding.

omgosh. can i has something for free loves?
                  Uh... no. Not unless its in the freebies section, or if I really do want your love. My friends from Barton Town & freebies? Definitely. Why? Because they pay me in friendship, great times and awesome role playing.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ just ask about things not shown here

GRAPHICS/BANNERS min 3o, ooog this covers character graphics, thread graphics, signatures, guild images etc. Really a bit of everything
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

IMAGE MAPS min 3o, ooog
                  IMAPS are images that link to several places at once. They're great for sigs, allowing you to link to as many places as you want. The standard sig size is 6-8 links per imap, but it can increase. They don't have to be used just for your sigs either, though that is the most popular on gaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

POST LAYOUT min 4o,ooog
                  Posting styles are just that - posting styles! Unlike thread layouts, they're only one post, which most people use to decorate their forum posts when they're chatting - or even their role play costs! However, like thread layouts, they are completely customizable.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THREAD LAYOUTS min 6o,ooog
                  Can include, but are not limited to: header graphic, sub header graphic, side bar, break graphic, bullet, footer, complete coding, long-term/future coding assistance, buttons, icons, sample buttons, and more. Price will vary depending on what you require

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ just ask about things not shown here

PROFILES min. 1oo, ooog-15o, ooog (100k-150k)
                  I can design & code profiles. At this moment, I don't code v2 profiles (working on it). Profiles are a sort of semi-bribe. Offer me at min of 100k for just coding, and 150k if there's graphics/images involved

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

WEBSITES & FORUMS min. 5ook
                  I can do web designs and forums. I can also host, but only if the site is directly related to gaiaonline. I currently code jcink and invisionfree forums, but will consider doing phpbb for a large enough offer.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                  User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ use the forms!

ORDER FORMS please see here for order forms.

TO ORDER A WEB DESIGN, please just post in the thread with the sort of thing youre looking for and your bribe. Ill ask you for more info if I need it, discuss it a bit and if I think your bribe is good enough Ill take it on. Please note that I can provide hosting if the site is directly gaia related. If it is not gaia related, we can discuss RL payment - PM me for details.

PROFILE SLOTS - 3/5

1. Princess Mi Amore Cadenza
                  Princess Mi Amore Cadenza

usernameprincess mi amore cadenza ((DON'T PUT THIS ON THE PROFILE. xD It's for a different character.))
                  coding.

DESIGN
                  images<3 <3 <3
                  font<3
                  coloursColors used to create the feel in this picture would be nice.
                  textSergeant Calhoun.
                  effectMy character's game is a parody of Mass Effect, so essentially something sci-fi.
                  sections select which of the following sections you would like (delete the ones you dont). Feel free to add a section I haven't mentioned.
                  about
                  multimedia
                  online/offline
                  custom sectionstwo custom sections.
                  --
                  everything else include here whatever you want. things you'd like it to look like, effects you'd like used, symbols or coding tricks. this is your chance to go right into detail of what you want
                  price150k

2. uncharted waters - 200k
                  uncharted waters

uncharted waters
                  both? not sure what this means. ouo;;

DESIGN
                  images art - permission from me. it's my art. can you cut it out and have lines on the cutout? example is second and third layout, two images are cut out.
                  font grunge or whimsical script
                  colours x
                  brushes grunge, whimsical, delicate
                  text my username above the about me box.
                  effect dreary, grunge
                  sections.
                  about
                  multimedia; can you make music play but nothing up. i hate youtube boxes, sometimes they don't load on my computer. i want the song "how about a dance?" from bonnie and clyde playing.
                  add, pm, ignore, trade
                  online/offline
                  custom sections are you able to do specific cursors? like handmade ones? if yes, i'll describe what i want. if no, nevermind about the cursor. XD

--
                  everything else basically, i want my art outlined on the side with my username on the top of an off centered box filled with what my profile already says. something very simple (not a lot of sections) but complex and something that shows a lot of effort. maybe some lyrics to the song somewhere? somewhere small under the photo say how the art is by me?
                  price
                  200 k

3. Lucy - 300k
                  Lucy Bellamy
                  ████████ PROFILE

username Lucy Bellamy
                  coding or just the design? Both

DESIGN
                  images [x] [proof of permission]
                  font Magneto Bold Semi-Expanded
                  colours palette
                  brushes Grungy / Retro
                  text Druggie Maurice (for main header)
                  "If I could only find a note to make you understand
                  I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hands
                  To keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
                  And know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you"
                  effect old school/retro music / stereo hearts
                  sections
                  about
                  comments
                  wishlist
                  multimedia
                  add, pm, ignore, trade
                  custom sections art gallery

--
                  everything else This profile is for my alternate account, Druggie Maurice.
                  price

THREAD/POST LYT SLOTS - 1/5
                  1. Amemya - art shop layout - see PM's - cute frogs

GRAPHICS/IMAGE MAP SLOTS - 1/5
                  1. Graphic for JVGreek
                  JVGreek

JVGreek

GRAPHICS
                  graphic types Well, the last time I was here, I let you made the Main Guild banner entitled "The Choices". Now I'm going to ask you to make one of the choices graphics and can that be considered as a sub header? or still a main banner? but anyways i'll be needing this graphic.
                  graphic sizes Just like the last time. smile )
                  images N/A (again) but anything that has pictures of Flowers, Orchards, Trees and Musical Instruments (preferably wind toned or stringed but not electrical like electric guitars.) will do.
                  font Curly & Playful
                  colours Yellow & Orange
                  brushes Swirly
                  text Up to you
                  text Armistice
                  effect Happy, Playful and Peaceful

--
                  everything else Armistice is one of the choices in which people in their are usually the most creative, talented and playful. They tend to be the ones who have green thumbs, talents in Music, Literature and Arts. They are also unusually Happy and would never tend to fight someone.
                  And If you make the graphic I would like you to make it like it's connected to the Main Guild Banner. Like maybe the same Font or the Same purplish glow. smile )
                  price
                  15k+

WEB/FORUM DESIGN SLOTS - 0/2

BRIBE SLOTS - 1/3
                  1. i am a wombat auction: web design & thread lyt for okarie.

WAITING LIST - 0/5

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

█████████████████████████ click the banner to be taken to the freebie thread!

Dapper Dabbler

Beloved Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
████████ PROFILE

username xGenny
coding or just the design? both please o.o

GRAPHICS
graphic types --
images [x]
font username / lyrics
colours [x]
brushes something pretty, like your first sample.
text "Forever, your eyes, will hold the memory. I saw your heart as it over took me."
effect cute/unique/stylish (something to match my avi)
sections about me and avatar.
custom sections --
everything else could you make the profile like so but put the art on the left hand side? ^^' also add some pretty pink roses or something?<3
price
15Ok.

Dapper Dabbler

Accepted smile I take it you have permission to use the art? And did you want the add etc buttons as hearts specifically?
And I'll hopefully get started on the design at least if my partner doesn't get grumpy with me haha
/excited to use the art
Oh my lucky pineapples.

Look at those graphics.

Can we order multiple-many-things from you at once?

Dapper Dabbler

Ici Chiot
Oh my lucky pineapples.

Look at those graphics.

Can we order multiple-many-things from you at once?

Yespleasedefinitely
they go

Yeeeeeeees. Typing forms now.

Dapper Dabbler

awesomesauce <3
████████ THREAD LAYOUT

Ici Chiot
graphics

GRAPHICS
graphic types Main header, Subheaders, Sub-subheaders, Divider, Footer, 200x40 buttons (x2), guild button.
graphic sizes main header: around 500x500px, subheaders and headers at your discretion.
images main header or this, extras: one two three four five six seven
font This
colours Palette
brushes fantasy, nature, war
text
    Main Header: main text – The Murdon Legacy, subtext – An Original Fantasy B/C
    Subheaders: Updates, Story, Species, Breeding, Familiars, The World, Guilds & Factions, Roleplay, Rules, Affiliates, Credits, Availability, Customs, Frequently Asked Questions, Growth, The Point System, Events, Reserved, Encylopedia, Powers
    Sub-Subheaders: Plot, History, Setting, Euclide, Amuni, Defore, Other Species, Disturblings, Natokua, Provinces, Culture, Guilds, Factions, Flat Sales, Auctions, Games, Contests, Links In, Links Out, Staff, Credits
    Buttons: The Murdon Legacy, ML Hiring! (two separate buttons)

effect fantasy, nature, war, steampunk, corruption

--
everything else Good heavens… hopefully I’ve included enough information. I really like the style of this thread and this thread. Something like this, but simplified, would be great for subheaders.
Only the first two images should be used in the main header. You can use the ‘extras’ in subheaders if you want, but it’s not required. Up to you. C:
100k+; quote me, baby

I need a profile from you as well, so very badly. Yes I do.

Dapper Dabbler

totes accepted, and you totes do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas