i'm the b*****d 0.095890410958904 9.6% [ 21 ]
i'm the imp 0.036529680365297 3.7% [ 8 ]
i'm a fluffy direwolf 8D 0.27853881278539 27.9% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 219 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          to me coldness is everything xxxxx to me coldness is everything xxxxx to me coldness is everything
                                                ▬▬▬ xxx the four seasons don't suit me well
                                                                i'm a cold person my hard personality // is like the ; ( skin cutting winter )
                                                          █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                                        I LOST MY FOCUS... XX I LOST MY FOCUS BECAUSE MY EYES ARE FROSTED
                                                          my memories have stopped * in the winter
                                                          I'M A OOLF, A OOOOOOOOOOOH
                                                    WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL ✩;
                                                    tab tab tab { &: winter is coming ... ) and dark things will come with it
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ thread credits
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD OWNER ⇣⋮ sir elipunt
                                                          &♔: ( STAFF ⇣⋮ saku, mojo, dino + now hiring
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD GRAPHICS & CODING ⇣⋮ made by sir elipunt
                                                          &♔: ( LYRICS ⇣⋮ epik high's "it's cold"
                                                          &♔: ( ADDITIONAL CREDITS ⇣⋮ images from deviantart, colors from shoulders of giants @ colourlovers

all imagery from this thread is copyright game of thrones and hbo. we do not claim any right or ownership to the images, simply the edits made to the images.
                                                          User Image

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ introduction
                                                          welcome lords and ladies to winter is coming, a humble graphics and coding shop direct to you from the frozen north! the staff may be cold, but their skills are hot as dragon's breath and sharp as valyrian steel. if it isn't already quite clear to you, this is a game of thrones themed graphics and coding shop. it's particularly focused on the starks of winterfell because, well... reasons. we would like to think that we're a pretty fancy graphics shop. yes, there are people out there that are better than us. but we are friendly, skilled, and (hopefully) reasonably priced. so we are hoping you will consider using our shop for all your graphics needs! your patronage is highly appreciated.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ updates
                                                          11.15.2013 &⇣ thread opened with old graphics + coding
                                                          11.15.2013 &⇣ thread revamped
                                                          11.16.2013 &⇣ now hiring
                                                          11.16.2013 &⇣ sexy vampire mojo hired
                                                          11.17.2013 &⇣ dino-mo hired, still questing x2 employees. see forms post for details.
                                                          01.06.2014 &⇣ dino-mo + sexy vampire mojo switched to hiatus, sir elipunt returned from hiatus
                                                          01.06.2014 &⇣ bearrs and fallen evermore hired, waiting on information (two new employees not yet accepting orders)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          to me coldness is everything xxxxx to me coldness is everything xxxxx to me coldness is everything
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ general regulation
                                                          &♔: ( you are welcome to order from this thread, hang out in this thread, and chat in this thread - my main requirement is that you be respectful at all times. in the instant that you should decide to be disrespectful, you will be asked to leave. if you fail to meet these demands, you will be reported. simple as that.
                                                          &♔: ( the entire staff is allotted the right to deny an order for whatever reason they see fit, so long as they specify the reasoning.
                                                          &♔: ( the staff will, under no circumstances, edit any images with a watermark of any form on them. if you ask for us to edit images that are watermarked your order will be denied, immediately. no exceptions.
                                                          &♔: ( tipping is not required, though strongly encouraged.
                                                          &♔: ( do not utilize any graphics or coding from this thread that isn't expressly made for you. each member of staff has a watermark that they will include in any graphics and coding, it must remain there. removing it will immediately subject you to being accused of theft, and you don't want that.
                                                          &♔: ( recommending this shop to others would be much appreciated.
                                                          &♔: ( each member of staff decides their own prices and decides which orders they take and do not take. please do not be rude regarding prices / order acceptance or denial.
                                                          &♔: ( do not rush the staff. rushing the staff is grounds for your order being immediately rejected and you being black listed from the shop. please understand that all of us have lives to attend to (we did post tentative schedules), and will get to your order as soon as we possibly can.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ ordering process
                                                          &♔: ( fill out the designated skeleton as completely as possible and post it in this thread. make sure to quote the member of staff you wish to complete the order (if you don't care, quote every member of staff and whoever wishes to take it will inform you they've accepted the order). you will receive a quote either accepting or rejecting your order once it's been reviewed.
                                                          &♔: ( once your order has been accepted, start a trade with whomever is completing the order for you with the amount to be paid. title the trade "winter is coming pg (page number your order was on." failure to comply to these simple directions mean the artist is not entitled to begin work on your order.
                                                          &♔: ( once the "prototype" of the graphic / coding is completed, the artist will quote you and show you a watermarked version for your approval. request any edits now. once you have approved the completed order, complete the trade. the artist will then send you the unwatermarked graphic / coding for your use.
                                                          &♔: ( unless extenuating circumstances arise for a member of staff (and are explicitly stated), each member of staff should try and complete an order within a week (7 days) time after the order has been accepted. if they should fail to do so, the price of the order is reduced by 50% of it's original cost. if the member of staff should fail to complete the order within two weeks (14 days) time after the order has been accepted, the order becomes free.
                                                          &♔: ( in your order please be as specific as possible, this makes it possible for the staff to succeed in giving you what you want. the less specific you are, the less chance you have of getting what you want. as a note, a member of staff is only required to go back and edit your graphic twice before they are permitted to charge you fees for going back and editing things.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                    WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL TONY STARK ✩;
                                                    tab tab tab { &: aka sir elipunt / saku ) "a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist"
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about saku
                                                          &♔: ( twenty-one years old, female, university student, part time employee, full time roleplayer.
                                                          &♔: ( has been making graphics for over five years. uses adobe photoshop cs3 as her graphics making platform.
                                                          &♔: ( likes bunnies and kitties and kpop, lots of kpop. is obsessed over game of thrones, lord of the rings, doctor who, and recently - big bang theory.
                                                          &♔: ( he preferred form of bribing is through evolving items.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                          User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD GRAPHICS (SIMPLE / NO CODING INCLUDED) : 50k ** thread graphics essentially implies you'll use them as a layout for an entire thread and usually constitutes my making more than six graphics in one order.
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD GRAPHICS (COMPLICATED / NO CODING INCLUDED) : 75k ** thread graphics essentially implies you'll use them as a layout for an entire thread and usually constitutes my making more than six graphics in one order.
                                                          &♔: ( MAIN GRAPHIC : 5k
                                                          &♔: ( MAIN GRAPHIC COMPLICATED : 6.5k
                                                          &♔: ( MAIN GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 30k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC : 7k
                                                          &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC COMPLICATED : 8.5k
                                                          &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 35k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( HEADER GRAPHIC : 2.5k
                                                          &♔: ( HEADER GRAPHIC COMPLICATED : 4k
                                                          &♔: ( HEADER GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 20k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( SIDE GRAPHIC : 1.5k
                                                          &♔: ( SIDE GRAPHIC COMPLICATED : 3k
                                                          &♔: ( SIDE GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 10k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( SMALL GRAPHICS / BUTTONS / AFFY BUTTONS ETC (NON-GIF) : 500 gold
                                                          &♔: ( SMALL GRAPHICS / BUTTONS / AFFY BUTTONS ETC (GIF) : 1.5k
                                                          &♔: ( BUMP GRAPHICS (FOR A BUMP SHOP) : BRIBE ONLY (because you'll, essentially, be earning gold through the use of my graphics)
                                                          &♔: ( POST LAYOUT CODING (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 30k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD LAYOUT CODING (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 75k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( POST LAYOUT CODING + GRAPHICS (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 100k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)
                                                          &♔: ( THREAD LAYOUT CODING + GRAPHICS (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : BRIBE ONLY (starting bribe price: 250k. the more you offer, the more convinced i'll be)

&♔: ( OTHER STUFF : ASK AND I'LL ANSWER?
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ questing (bribe recommendations ; ^ ; )
                                                          User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                          anything super cute or pastel. or related to mlp. or bunnies. or pandas.
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                          SATURDAY - 11/16 - church 9:30 am est - 1 pm est
                                                          work 2pm - 7:30pm est
                                                          SUNDAY - 11/17 - family errands; unidentified times (i'm usually online like all day)
                                                          MONDAY - 11/18 - class 1 pm est - 8pm est
                                                          TUESDAY - 11/19 - work 3pm - 8:30 pm est
                                                          WEDNESDAY - 11/20 - class 1pm to 4pm est
                                                          THURSDAY - 11/21 - work 3pm - 8:30 pm est

WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL ARYA STARK ✩;
                                                  tab tab tab { &: aka sexy vampire mojo / mojo ) "Swift as a deer. Quiet as a shadow. Fear cuts deeper than swords. Quick as a snake. Calm as still water."
                                                        ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about mojo
                                                        &♔: ( eighteen-year-old university student. very canadian. biology major. wants to be a physiotherapist.
                                                        &♔: ( uses a mix of gimp and photoshop elements 7 for her graphics. doesn't remember how long she's been editing.
                                                        &♔: ( hobbies include tearing computers apart with her bare hands and talking about her cat like she's her child.
                                                        &♔: ( not particularly fussy about bribe type.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                        User Image tab User Image tab User Image
                                                        ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                        &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC : 5k
                                                        &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC COMPLICATED : 6k
                                                        &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC WITH GIF : REGULAR PRICE + 5K (BECAUSE GIFS ARE A PAIN)
                                                        &♔: ( CODING : BRIBE ONLY
                                                        &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC : 6k
                                                        &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE! BRIBE! BRIBE! D:
                                                        &♔: ( BUTTONS : 0.5k
                                                        &♔: ( SIDE GRAPHIC : 1.5k
                                                        &♔: ( SIDE GRAPHIC WITH GIF : BRIBE ONLY
                                                        &♔: ( POST LAYOUT (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : 10K (BOTH GFX AND CODING INCLUDED)
                                                        &♔: ( THREAD LAYOUT (SIMPLE & COMPLICATED) : BRIBE ONLY
                                                        &♔: ( OTHER STUFF : ASK AND I'LL ANSWER?

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                        SATURDAY - varies
                                                        SUNDAY - varies, but i take my sister back to her place, so that takes a few hours
                                                        MONDAY - away from 10:50AM until around 5:00PM, university. return time varies depending on the bus.
                                                        TUESDAY - varies
                                                        WEDNESDAY - away from 10:50AM until around 5:00PM, university. return time varies depending on the bus.
                                                        THURSDAY - varies
                                                        FRIDAY - varies

WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL Talisa Stark ✩;
                                                  tab tab tab { &: aka BEARRS / bear ) "never living in a slave land again"
                                                        ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about bear
                                                        &♔: ( i'm a high school student, half korean and half chinese
                                                        &♔: ( i love sports and very athletic
                                                        &♔: ( love playing around with photoshop and trolling the internet
                                                        &♔: ( bribes make the world go round~ o uo better offer = better gfx

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                        &♔: ( thread layout simple (unlimited banners) : 60k+
                                                        &♔: ( thread layout complex (unlimited banners) : 100k+
                                                        buttons (200x40 & 88x31 only) : 2k+
                                                        banner (up to 4) : 10k+
                                                        ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                        WEEKDAYS - online from 3-10pm
                                                        WEEKENDS - 12-12am (varies, depending on my schedule)

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL SANSA STARK ✩;
                                                          tab tab tab { &: aka d i n o - m o / dino ) "My skin has gone from porcelain, to ivory, to steel."
                                                                ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about dino
                                                                &♔: ( a twenty year old female, soon to be graphic design major, and wants nothing more than to move to a place with snow
                                                                &♔: ( tends to start watching too many tv shows/k-drama's only to never finish them. currently obsessed with star trek and chris pine.
                                                                &♔: ( uses photoshop cs6 for any and all graphics, and has been making them for two years or so
                                                                &♔: ( form of bribe doesn't really matter as long as it has hair/eyes/leg mods or is pure gold.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                                User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab
                                                                ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                                &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC W/O GIF/CODING : starts at 7k (can add lyrics and quotes ON graphic)
                                                                &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC W/ CODING : BRIBE. starts at 50k, the more you offer the more likely i am to accept
                                                                &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC W/ GIF : starts at 15k
                                                                &♔: ( ROLEPLAY GRAPHIC W/ GIF & CODING : BRIBE. starts at around 70k. more you offer, the more likely i am too accept.
                                                                &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC, SIMPLE : 10k starting. (not coding available with these. but i will do lyrics/quotes on the graphic.)
                                                                &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC, COMPLICATED : 15k starting. (no coding available with these either. lyrics/quotes can be added on graphic)
                                                                &♔: ( L-SHAPED GRAPHIC GIF : 25k starting. (also no coding available. but an add quotes/lyrics onto graphic)
                                                                &♔: ( THREAD LAYOUT GRAPHICS SIMPLE AND COMPLEX : BRIBE. starting at 100k.
                                                                &♔: ( THREAD LAYOUT GRAPHICS SIMPLE AND COMPLEX WITH CODING : BRIBE. starting at 250k
                                                                &♔: ( ANYTHING ELSE? : quote me, and we'll talk.
                                                                ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                                I have no schedule as of now. So, I'm on when I'm on... which is often.
                                                                Starting work again on the 1st of December. Starting school on the 13th of January.

WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL JON SNOW ✩;
                                                        tab tab tab { &: aka fallen evermore / ever ) "And all was black and still, and black and cold, and black and dead, and black."
                                                              ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about name
                                                              &♔: ( seventeen year old female, home-schooled and full time role player
                                                              &♔: ( been doing graphics for over two years and uses gimp as her editing tool, soon to be photoshop
                                                              &♔: ( huge fan of lord of the rings and the hobbit along with game of thrones, once upon a time/in wonderland, and sherlock
                                                              &♔: ( don't really care what form of bribe you give me

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                              &♔: ( SIMPLE GRAPHIC : 5k
                                                              &♔: ( SEMI-SIMPLE GRAPHIC : 6k
                                                              &♔: ( SEMI-COMPLEX GRAPHIC : 8k
                                                              &♔: ( COMPLEX GRAPHIC : 10k
                                                              &♔: ( ANY GRAPHIC W/ GIF : 15k
                                                              &♔: ( POST LAYOUT ( w/ coding ) : BRIBE ( don't do coding all that much tbh )
                                                              ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                              O1. MONDAY - WEDNESDAY
                                                              tab tab 9:00 - 11:30 ⇒ online schooling
                                                              O2. THURESDAY
                                                              tab tab 8:30 - 13:00 ⇒ classes
                                                              O3. FRIDAY
                                                              tab tab 9:00 - 10:00 ⇒ online schooling
                                                              O4. SATURDAY - SUNDAY
                                                              tab tab ALL DAY ⇒ depends

WELCOME TO ( WINTERFELL ALLYIA STARK ✩;
                                                      tab tab tab { &: aka protoxtreme / proto ) "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
                                                            ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ about proto
                                                            &♔: ( twenty-one year old female university student
                                                            &♔: ( been designing for nine years now
                                                            &♔: ( uses photoshop cc for editing
                                                            &♔: ( only provides graphics, ask another staff member to code
                                                            &♔: ( will only take formal orders with images you own (photography, art you drew, commissioned art)
                                                            &♔: ( deadline means deadline, I will name a three day deadline when I start and get something to you when the due date arrives
                                                            &♔: ( does not do bribes/rush order
                                                            &♔: ( check schedule for freebies/events
                                                            &♔: ( events treated the same as commissions but will accept wider array of images as long as they meet general shop rules
                                                            &♔: ( does not make gifs/sigmaps/Gaia profiles

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ samples
                                                            User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                            ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ pricing
                                                            &♔: ( STANDARD : 10k
                                                            &♔: ( LARGE : 15k
                                                            &♔: ( THREAD COMPONENTS : 50k
                                                            ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ schedule
                                                            Click here for my schedule.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ permanent specials
                                                          &♔: ( RUSH PRICING order completed in 48 hours ⇣⋮ base price x 1.5
                                                          &♔: ( SUPER RUSH PRICING order completed in 24 hours ⇣⋮ base price x 2.5
                                                          &♔: ( FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNT -10% cost ⇣⋮ for all those who have been on the friends list of a member of staff for longer than a month
                                                          &♔: ( ADVERTISING DISCOUNT -20% cost ⇣⋮ for advertising our thread for a week or more

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ saku's slots
                                                          &♔: ( ORDINARY SLOT username ⇣⋮ pg #
                                                          &♔: ( ORDINARY SLOT username ⇣⋮ page #
                                                          &♔: ( BRIBE SLOT chika croi ⇣⋮ page 16
                                                          &♔: ( BRIBE SLOT username ⇣⋮ page #
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER louie von helson ii ⇣⋮ page 2
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER inglourious gingers ⇣⋮ page 3
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER lovey lovefruit ⇣⋮ page 6
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER croagunks ⇣⋮ page 8
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER jackstrophe ⇣⋮ page 7
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER xx - gwiyeoun ⇣⋮ pg 15
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER pumpernickel dreams ⇣⋮ page 15
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER ananasu ⇣⋮ page 8
                                                          BACK FROM HIATUS AS OF 1/6/2014, NOW ACCEPTING NEW ORDERS

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ mojo's slots
                                                          &♔: ( GRAPHICS SLOT username ⇣⋮ page #
                                                          &♔: ( CODING SLOT username ⇣⋮ page #
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER swirling marionette ⇣⋮ page 2
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER louie von helson ii ⇣⋮ page 3
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER catsco ⇣⋮ page 3
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER remember the water ⇣⋮ page 4
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER kawaii_desu_neko-chan ⇣⋮ page 4
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER ravenrosequeen ⇣⋮ page 5
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER ravenrosequeen ⇣⋮ page 5
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER cuppiecakexoxo ⇣⋮ page 8
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER remember the water ⇣⋮ page 10
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER croagunks ⇣⋮ page 14
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER croagunks ⇣⋮ page 17
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER iialbinolion ⇣⋮ page 18
                                                          &♔: ( COMPLETED ORDER caramel mocha latte ⇣⋮ page 19

ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, NO ACCEPTING ANY NEW ORDERS

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ dino's slots

ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW ORDERS

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ bear's slots

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ proto's slots

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ ever's slots
                                                          &♔: ( GRAPHICS SLOT username ⇣⋮ page # &♔: ( CODING SLOT username ⇣⋮ page #

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ graphics order skeleton
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][imgleft]http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p767/sakuloveswaifu/side_zpsd9539c2e.gif[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                          [/list][/list][/list] [size=22][b][color=#E1F5B0]♔[/color][color=#39565C]◞[/color][color=#778575] GRAPHIC ORDER [i][color=#E1F5B0]♔[/color][/i] [B][i][color=gray]([/color][/i][/b] [color=#301818]FOR [/color][u][color=#39565C]STAFF USERNAME[/color][/u][/color] [color=#301818]✩;[/color][/B][/size]
                                                          :tab: :tab: :tab: [size=10][color=gray][i][color=#39565C]{ &:[/color][/i] winter is coming ... [b][i][color=#778575])[/color][/i][/b] [color=#E1F5B0][u][color=gray]and dark things will come with it[/color][/u][/color][color=#E1F5B0]❞[/color][/color][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][size=18][b][color=#E1F5B0]▬▬▬[/color][color=#301818] ⋮❄[/color] [i][color=gray])[/color][/i][color=#778575]&⇣[/color] [color=#39565C]information[/color][/b][/size]
                                                          [size=11] [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]IMAGES[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] links to all of the images you want used
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]BRUSHES[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] links to all of the brushes you want used (recommended websites are deviantart and brusheezy) note: if you're ordering graphics from sexy vampire mojo, please make sure the brushes you request are compatible with either gimp or photoshop elements 7. if you're ordering graphics from sir elipunt, make sure the brushes are compatible with photoshop cs3.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]FONTS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] links to fonts you want used. free, downloadable fonts only.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]COLOR[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] list the hex codes ( #0000 ) or link to the colourlovers palette. palette is preferred, it makes things easier.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]SPECIFICS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] what kind of graphics you want, the amount of each, what you want them to look like, etc
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TEXT[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] the text you want on each graphic (ie: titles, lyrics, etc) [/size]

[size=18][b][color=#E1F5B0]▬▬▬[/color][color=#301818] ⋮❄[/color] [i][color=gray])[/color][/i][color=#778575]&⇣[/color] [color=#39565C]pricing[/color][/b][/size]
                                                          [size=11] [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]BASE PRICE[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] how much you calculated it all to cost based on documented prices. if bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TIPS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] the tip you are willing to pay. if bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]BRIBE[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] the amount you're offering for bribe. we also accept items as a form of bribery, so if you'll pay in items instead of gold - list the items here. saku especially likes items, but gold is good too. if you're not doing bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]RUSH[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] if you're requesting rush or super rush, specify here. add in the rush / super rush cost. if you're not using rush, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]DISCOUNTS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] if you're using discounts, specify them here. if not, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TOTAL COST[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] add everything together (base cost + tip + rush - discounts, etc etc) and place the [b]total[/b] you will be paying here - this is the amount that should be placed in the trade [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[i][/i]

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ coding order skeleton
                                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][imgleft]http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p767/sakuloveswaifu/side_zpsd9539c2e.gif[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                          [/list][/list][/list] [size=22][b][color=#E1F5B0]♔[/color][color=#39565C]◞[/color][color=#778575] CODING ORDER [i][color=#E1F5B0]♔[/color][/i] [B][i][color=gray]([/color][/i][/b] [color=#301818]FOR [/color][u][color=#39565C]STAFF USERNAME[/color][/u][/color] [color=#301818]✩;[/color][/B][/size]
                                                          :tab: :tab: :tab: [size=10][color=gray][i][color=#39565C]{ &:[/color][/i] winter is coming ... [b][i][color=#778575])[/color][/i][/b] [color=#E1F5B0][u][color=gray]and dark things will come with it[/color][/u][/color][color=#E1F5B0]❞[/color][/color][/size]
                                                          [list][list][list][size=18][b][color=#E1F5B0]▬▬▬[/color][color=#301818] ⋮❄[/color] [i][color=gray])[/color][/i][color=#778575]&⇣[/color] [color=#39565C]information[/color][/b][/size]
                                                          [size=11] [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]IMAGES[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] links to all of the images you want used
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]COLOR[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] list the hex codes ( #0000 ) or link to the colourlovers palette. palette is preferred, it makes things easier.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]SPECIFICS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] what type of coding you're requesting, and a specification on how many posts you need - what you need in each of them, and what you want the general feel to be.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TEXT[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] lyrics, symbols, or any specific text you want within the coding. [/size]

[size=18][b][color=#E1F5B0]▬▬▬[/color][color=#301818] ⋮❄[/color] [i][color=gray])[/color][/i][color=#778575]&⇣[/color] [color=#39565C]pricing[/color][/b][/size]
                                                          [size=11] [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]BASE PRICE[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] how much you calculated it all to cost based on documented prices. if bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TIPS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] the tip you are willing to pay. if bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]BRIBE[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] the amount you're offering for bribe. we also accept items as a form of bribery, so if you'll pay in items instead of gold - list the items here. saku especially likes items, but gold is good too. if you're not doing bribe, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]RUSH[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] if you're requesting rush or super rush, specify here. add in the rush / super rush cost. if you're not using rush, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]DISCOUNTS[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] if you're using discounts, specify them here. if not, put n/a.
                                                          [color=#E1F5B0]&♔:[/color] [i][color=gray]([/color][/i][color=#301818]❞[/color] [b][color=#39565C]TOTAL COST[/color][/b] [color=#301818]⇣⋮[/color] add everything together (base cost + tip + rush - discounts, etc etc) and place the [b]total[/b] you will be paying here - this is the amount that should be placed in the trade [/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[i][/i]

IF YOU'RE ORDERING BOTH GRAPHICS AND CODING, FILL OUT BOTH SKELETONS AND POST THEM INTO THE SAME POST.
                                                          IN THE SKELETON, WHERE IT SAYS "STAFF USERNAME," MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT PUTTING YOUR USERNAME - PUT THE USERNAME OF THE STAFF MEMBER YOU'RE REQUESTING THE GRAPHICS FROM.
                                                          NOW HIRING TWO EMPLOYEES. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PRIVATE MESSAGE SIR ELIPUNT WITH SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK.

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ links in
                                                          User Image
                                                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/winter-is-coming-open-hiring/t.88955965_1/][img]http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p767/sakuloveswaifu/10_zps784ca2e5.png[/img][/url]

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ links out
                                                          if you would like to be affiliated with us, please private message sir elipunt with the request!
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ customer of the week
                                                          User Image
                                                          CUSTOMER OF THE WEEK - croagunks. Please redeem your free graphic ASAP.

▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ customer of the month
                                                          top customer / best customer rewarded for their loyalty and honored in this post! winner tba: dec 16, 2013
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ employee of the month
                                                          best employee in shop honored for their ability / loyalty / devotion / customer service ability. tba: dec 16, 2013
                                                          ▬▬▬ ⋮❄ )&⇣ reviews and feedback
                                                          how was your experience with us? let us now, private message sir elipunt a review to be posted here! providing feedback may get you a discount on future orders c:

" I put in two orders for this shop, one for elipunt and the other for Mojo. Both of them were Rp graphics and one included coding. I loved both of them. They were both well put together and beautiful. The prices here are quite fair and they are very reasonable people. They have defiantly earned a regular out of me and I would recommended this shop to other people. "
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - Louie Von Helson II 11.17.2013

"I've never ordered graphics before, so I consider myself incredibly lucky to have stumbled upon Winter Is Coming on first click. I've ordered from elipunt and dino, and they graced me with gorgeous graphics at incredibly reasonable prices. Giving them artistic freedom was an incredible experience because they gave me something I don't think I ever could have even dreamed to do! They're fantastic at what they do, and I find myself putting in a good word everywhere I go. I'm definitely going to be a returner!"
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - croagunks 11.18.2013

" Okay so i put in a order at night and fell sleep, like a total derp, so i didn't see that sexy vampire mojo had responded to me. anyways, I get back online like 22 hours later and send the trade and in like, two hours (maybe two and a half), my graphic was complete! Quick service, great communication. I will be shopping here again (rather soon!) for all my future graphic needs. "
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - Caramel Mocha Latte 11.20.2013

First I'd just like to say that all the samples of each of the employees at winterfell are amazing! I've ordered here twice from Mojo, and both times my orders were completed within the same day! I got exactly what I asked for, and all the employees seem to be very friendly. I will definitely be coming here regularly whenever I need another graphic!
                                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab - Catsco 12.4.2013

Tipsy Detective

Will work on making this prettier the moment I get out of class. I have... half an hour to go. = n = Shoot me now.

Tipsy Detective

Okay, fixing this s**t now because it's ugly.

Noble Warrior

It's pretty, Saku <3
And I think you might have a customer... I showed this to Hippy ;D

Codebreaking Hunter

PEW x `Azure Angel_16 CODING ORDER
            ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL I V E XX T H E XX S W E E T XX L I F E XX ! !

I M A G E S [1] [2] [3]
                  C O L O R S Black, #94B5FA, #FA94DC, #FA57CA
                  S Y M B O L S Open to Artistic freedom
                  T E X T

Louder [x4]
                  I'm staring out of my window
                  And the rain is pouring down
                  When you left, I was so low
                  But I'm not gonna drown
                  I don't need no shoulder
                  I'm gonna be a soldier
                  I just wanna feel somethin' I don't understand

I'm just gonna run right through the rain
                  I'm just gonna dance right through the pain
                  I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
                  Let my heart beat louder
                  Let my heart speak louder than my head (head, head, head)
                  Heart beat louder than my head (head, head, head)
                  Heart speak louder
                  Wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum
                  Let my heart beat louder
                  Let my heart speak louder than my head

I, I am over overthinking of how to get you back
                  I'm checking out for the weekend
                  And I ain't going back
                  Oh, letting go
                  Yet it feel so good, so right
                  Oh, all I know
                  Is that I let my heart beat
                  Heart speak louder than my louder than my
                  Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my
                  Heart beat heart speak louder than my louder than my louder, louder, louder, louder

P O S T # Post layout. Largely artistic freedom here as to what the layout is, however I do need an ooc section at the bottom. I have no specific format that I prefer that to be in. All that I really want/can say for specificity is that I would really love her name (Presea Combatir) at the top, along with her title (The Empty Soul). If it helps at all, I can link you to the other characters who's layouts are done.
                  S P E C I F I C S I largely give you artistic freedom on this. However, if it makes any sense at all, I would like her layout to be cute and dark. Or get that feel anyway. Picture placement really doesn't make a difference to me, but I do prefer there to be some sort of footer type thing, whether it be a picture, coding, or both. If it helps, a little bit about her is that she had her internal time 'frozen', in a sense, for fourteen years. During that time, she had no emotions, no sense of pain, etc, and still struggles with emotiosn, though her internal time has started to flow again.
                  C O S T 10k (I'm not entirely sure, as you mentioned a discussion for bribes, willing to go higher, however.)
                  R U S H O R D E R N/A
                  B R I B E O R D E R Yes; coding
                  O R D E R T O T A L 20k (Again, dependant on discussion)

PEW x `Azure Angel_16 CODING ORDER
            ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL I V E XX T H E XX S W E E T XX L I F E XX ! !

I M A G E S [1] [1a] [2] [3]

C O L O R S #FFE500, #D2A334, #07F395, black is fine as well
                  S Y M B O L S Same as above
                  T E X T

Stuck in a limbo (here we go)
                  Me and my sins go (toe-to-toe oh oh oh)
                  I played a vicious part (Whoa)
                  I broke an unfair share of hearts
                  I'm about to blow
                  So if you come around then you should know

I'll tear you up in two
                  Go ahead walk it off if you know whats best for you.
                  Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh oh

I'm no good for you (no)
                  This heart ain't built for two so
                  Runaway, Runaway
                  Cuz I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you.
                  I'm no good for you (no)
                  Get in love then I'll bet you lose so,
                  Runaway, Runaway
                  Cuz I'm no, I'm no, I'm no good for you.
                  Imma imma imma love killer
                  Imma imma imma love killer
                  Imma imma imma killer

Lower than real low (here we go)
                  Take your heart like a repo (no-no-no-oh-oh)
                  You dug yourself into (whoa)
                  A pretty mess that I made for you
                  I'm about to show
                  For the time you're gonna lose
                  By the time I go-oh-oh

Bootleg emotions
                  Bottled up explosions
                  Intoxicating you
                  Learning of the truth
                  I'm your sentencing
                  Exiting through your skin
                  Intoxicating you
                  Ninety seven proof

P O S T # Overall, this is largely the same as the one above, however in this instance his name is Ryota Kise and his title is The Model Copycat.
                  S P E C I F I C S As with above, there is no specificity to what I want, though I would like it to have a rather carefree nature to it, with an undertone of seriousness, again, if that makes sense. Picture placement doesn't much make a difference to me. A little bit about him is that he's carefree, like a child in a man's body, serious only when the situation calls for it.
                  C O S T Same as above
                  R U S H O R D E R N/A
                  B R I B E O R D E R Yes; coding
                  O R D E R T O T A L Same as above

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just because I wanted to make sure before I order, will you be doing thread layouts as well?
Wait, so, do you do thread layouts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces