Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

sortiTHAT`S WHAT THE WATERWATERWATER GAVE ME - GAVE ME !!!!
                                    sortisorti ███████ ████ ████
                                                    OH MY LOVE DON`T FORSAKE ME
                                                    TAKE WHAT THE W A T E R G A V E M E

MY NAME IS MYAH AND THIS IS MY LITTLE SHOPPE.
                                                              I MOSTLY DO THINGS FOR ROLEPLAYS, BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE
                                                              WHATEVER YOU ASK ME FOR. PLEASE DON`T ASK ME TO MAKE YOU
                                                              A PROFILE THOUGH. I CAN`T DO THE CODING.
                                                              I CAN DO THREADS, BANNERS, ICONS, LAYOUTS, ETC.
                                                              I DO GIFS AS WELL.THEY COST EXTRA THOUGH.

I DO GET BUSY WITH SCHOOL,
                                                              ESPECIALLY SINCE I AM VERY INVOLVED
                                                              IN THEATRE AND OUR ONE ACTS ARE COMING UP
                                                              SOON AND I WILL BE DIRECTING A TEN MINUTE PLAY.
                                                              I WILL TRY TO GET ORDERS DONE IN A TIMELY FASHION.
                                                              NOTHING SHOULD TAKE ME MORE THAN FOUR DAYS.
                                                              IF IT DOES TAKE ME LONGER I WILL NOTIFY YOU
                                                              AND YOU ORDER WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE.

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME TOO.
                                                              I DON`T SPEND ALL OF MY LIFE ON GAIA.
                                                              I AM MAKING THIS FOR FUN, IF I FEEL LIKE
                                                              YOU ARE STRESSING ME OUT I WILL JUST CLOSE IT
                                                              AND, SADLY, DROP ALL OF MY ORDERS.
                                                              SO KEEP IT LIGHT GUYS C:
            User Image

RULES ARE SIMPLE GUYS.
                                                                FOLLOW THE GAIA TOS.
                                                                BE NICE.
                                                                DON`T PESTER TO FINISH QUICKLY.
                                                                LIKE MY STUFF (JKJK THAT IS NOT A RULE).
                                                                IF WE CAN`T COME TO AN AGREEMENT
                                                                ON A PICTURE AFTER I HAVE EDITED IT THREE TIMES
                                                                THEN I WILL NOT MAKE A FOURTH.
                                                                (WE ARE JUST TOO DIFFERENT AND IF THIRD
                                                                TIME ISN`T THE CHARM THEN I AM NOT YOUR GAL SORRY D:)
                                                                LATE ORDERS ARE FREE.
                                                                PLEASE GIVE ME MORE THAN ONE PICTURE.
                                                                (YES THAT IS A RULE)
                                                                GIVE ME PICTURES WITH HEAD SPACE.
              User Image

User Image

WHEN ORDERING SEND MY THE COLOURS YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE. COLOURLOVERS.COM IS GREAT FOR THAT. SEND ME THE FONT YOU WANT OR AT LEAST DESCRIBE A TYPE OF FONT YOU WOULD LIKE. DAFONT.COM IS GREAT FOR ALL OF THAT AS WELL. THE MORE SPECIFIC THE BETTER.

[color=#CEBDC1][size=10.5][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][IMG]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n605/myahcupcakes/hey.jpg[/IMG]

[LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][color=#F5CFC6][b]I AM:[/b[/color]] NAME HERE.
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]I WOULD LIKE: [/b][/color]POSTING LAYOUT, THREAD, ETC.
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]PLEASE USE THESE PICTURES:[/b][/color] LINKS TO IMAGES
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]I NEED IT WITHIN:[/b][/color] HOW MANY DAYS I HAVE TO DO IT
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]INCLUDE THIS TEXT:[/b][/color] MAIN TEXT LIKE NAME OR SUCH
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]ALSO THIS TEXT:[/b][/color] SUBHEADING ETC.
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]I WOULD LIKE THIS FONT:[/b][/color] TYPE OF FONT OR NAME OF FONT
                                                                    [color=#F5CFC6][b]WITH THESE COLOURS:[/b][/color] LINK TO PALLETTE OR LIST COLOURS[/size][/color]
                  User Image

oo1. ______________
                                                                      oo2. ______________
                                                                      oo3. ______________
                                                                      oo4. ______________
                                                                      oo5. ______________
                                                                      oo6. ______________
                    User Image

RESERVED <3
                      User Image

RESERVED <3
                        User Image

RESERVED <3
                          User Image

RESERVED <3
                            User Image

RESERVED <3
                              User Image

RESERVED <3
                                User Image

RESERVED <3
                                  User Image

RESERVED <3
                                    User Image

RESERVED <3
                                      User Image

RESERVED <3

Quick Reply

Submit
                                Manage Your Items
                                Other Stuff
                                Get GCash
                                Offers
                                Get Items
                                More Items
                                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                Other Community Areas
                                Virtual Spaces
                                Fun Stuff