Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING

hello lovlies, it's anemoi fresco also known as vosien to many. I would like to say thank you for
            everything. this store has been here on for quiet a while and it's time shut it's doors for good. the
            reason why it took me so long officially close this store, simply because takel and myself have
            kept in contact regarding to her status for this site and just recently decided it's best to leave gaia.

I will continue to linger on this site furthermore, but my position is not within this store anymore but
            rather on another joint with other talented gfx makers. I'm not great with good byes, but hey if you
            want to order from me, feel free to find me in BLUE SKIN. other than that, thank you once again
            for everything.

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User Image
                User Image
                                  User Image
                                • So. First things first, it is expected that everyone understands and abides the laws within the GAIA TERMS AND CONDITION. So no, you shall not cause any HAVOC, CYBERBULLYING ANYONE, ESPECIALLY TROLLING IS PROHIBITED. That being said; break any of the rules and we may resort into reporting you and banning you from this thread completely. Being courteous is the key of a good customer, and in that respect we'll do the same. You're also free to simply chill and hang around nevertheless, trust me... we don't bite.

Now in terms of fairness and copyright claims, PLEASE DON'T STEAL ANYTHING FROM THIS THREAD, OR CLAIM ANYTHING AS YOURS. We both put our blood and soul in each and every order, and to have it stolen is not just downright rude but absolutely unacceptable. One does not steal in real life whiles understanding the risk behind it, so why make it a habit over here? Now if either of us finds out, or we've notified that one of our works is stolen... WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO USE FORCE, REPORT YOU.

What next? So... when ordering FILL OUT EVERYTHING CORRECTLY, before posting it within this thread. QUOTE EITHER 'LITTLE MISS TAKEL' OR 'VOSIEN' TO ENFORCE WHO YOU WANT YOUR ORDER TO BE MADE FROM, unless you wish to order from both of us. I don't think we don't have a problem with that. Also keep in note we have the rights to TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANYONE'S ORDER WE SEE FIT. We don't want to stress ourselves with orders which are deem impossible, which may result a dissatisfying outcome. Now we don't want this, so please think logically when ordering. Sometimes keeping it simple is best. Yet at the same time, we do expect HIGH QUALITY IMAGES, for they keep our inspiration high. Whereas low quality ones are horrible to work with. Once done, you are free to make any changes. There is no harm in that. However again be logical on what changes you want. We can remove, add - or change certain fonts and what not. However don't ask to redo the whole layout, for your order will be dropped instead. No 'ifs' or 'buts.' It just shows you haven't filled up the form to the best of your abilities.

Now due to inflation, pricing will be rather different. However lets make something clear, THERE IS NO SET PRICE. Now don't start celebrating yet. For there is a minimum price, however since gold itself is almost deemed worthless these days, items is much preferred. Tips too is greatly appreciated. If not, loved.

In terms of hosting, it's highly recommended to reupload your completed order somewhere else, where you'll be able to keep an eye on it. Link wise and what not, of course. WE WON'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG; OR GOES MISSING. However I highly doubt we'll delete anything, as they'll be used as samples in the near future.

LAST UPDATED: 18TH MAY 2O15

Blessed Gekko

User Image
                  User Image
                              User Image

• INTRODUCTION
                              Hello my dears, I am little miss takel, but most of my friends call me takel.
                              Any name you'd want to call me is fine actually, as long as it's not offensive. I love gold,
                              but I love making gfx more, so I sort of gave up on my gaia business for now. I love buying
                              and selling, but it could wait, considering the inflation in the marketplace these days. As for
                              making orders, sometimes I may finish it within 2 or 3 days, but mostly I'd finish it in a week
                              It depends on the complexity of the order. Right now though, I am not yet taking rush orders.
                              NOPE, DEFINTELY NO RUSH ORDERS YET. Don't worry though, just talk to me. I won't bite.
                              And no to gif. I know how to make one, but my RAM can't handle it as of now, so I'd rather
                              not try my luck on saving it.

SAMPLES
                              Here's the thread
                              Pick up thread

PRICES
                              Inflation is brutal, but I can't impose crazy prices for anyone, so you're free to offer anything. Just
                              not something lower than 700 mil I guess. And thread layouts take a lot of effort, really, so
                              please don't offer any lower than 7 bil. I'm so sorry for this sudden change, but there are
                              just so many wonderfully expensive items out there. I also accept bribes.

SLOTS

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User Image
                  User Image
                              User Image

• INTRODUCTION
                              hello lovelies, people usually refer to me as vos and that's fine by me. some orders take within a
                              day, or some may take up to a couple of weeks depending on my mood. that aside, I don't like to
                              be rushed, I love working with large but high quality images, and you're better off ordering a
                              banner or something similar. chances are I don't accept L - shapes no matter one's reasoning.

SAMPLES
                              SIDE | BANNER | COMPLEX | L - SHAPE | THREAD

PRICES
                              due to inflation I don't have a set price. you are free to offer me any amount whatever amount
                              one is willing to offer me. however I do prefer items at the moment, although pure gold itself is
                              just fine at times. I do not have a wishlist, just give me any item that looks elegant in a way.

SLOTS
                              1. doujinsushi . complex
                              -full

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User Image
                User Image
                            User Image
                          • Pretty much a simple thing call copy and paste the coding, then fill up the form. Make sure to QUOTE WHO WANT YOUR GFXS MADE FROM. If you need any help quote either one of us and help you fill it in. However it's rather straightforward, so filling it in shouldn't be much of an issue.

[size=10][quote="NAME HERE"][/quote][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb346/Mi3staR/thisisgoingtosave6millionafricanchildren.jpg~original[/imgright][align=right][align=left][color=white][*][/color][size=10][color=dimgray]
                            [size=20][color=#8695ab][b]⊰ [i]U[/i]SERNAME◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:your gaia username
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]G[/i]RAPIC TYPE◟ [/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:type of banner you want.
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]I[/i]MAGES◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:link to the image(s)
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]T[/i]EXT & FONT◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:Character's name, text, quotes. fonts can be found on dafont.com
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]C[/i]OLOUR PATTEL◟ [/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:colourlover.com is a good place
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]P[/i]AYMENT◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:what are you gonna offer?
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]D[/i]UE DATE◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:when do you need it by?
                            [/color][/size]
                            [b]⊰ [i]E[/i]XTRA◟[/b]
                            [size=10][color=black]:tab::tab:anything else?
                            [/color][/size]
                            [/color]

little miss takel
                                                          User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                                          tab tab vosien

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                                          tab tab banner

IMAGES◟
                                                          tab tab several images and this

TEXT & FONT◟
                                                          tab tab ayase kurusaki. any font will do

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                                          tab tab pinkish brown would be nice

PAYMENT◟
                                                          tab tab 1OO billion + 1 million tip C:

DUE DATE◟
                                                          tab tab anytime

EXTRA◟
                                                          tab tab nothing else

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

affiliates:
            User Image

yea no gfxs cause I'm a dumb c**t, but seriously check out the from above store.
            totally beast man~

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

Blessed Gekko

i'm rolling like a ball ~
we are finally OPEN
Vosien
                User Image
                            User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                                    tab tab Oh Anastassia

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                                    tab tab L-shaped

IMAGES◟
                                                    tab tab Main ; Optional and Second

TEXT && FONT◟
                                                    tab tab Character's name: Lily
                                                    tab tab Please aslo include her online username: Tigerlily. -> Font style could be anything, really.

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                                    tab tab The only color I'd suggest is the one that matches the blues and silvers in the images, and maybe a few yellows that matches the flower in the second image. Though if you want me to be more specific, I can make a palette. :>

PAYMENT◟
                                                    tab tab 5 mill? If it's too low, I can increase the price up to 10 mill+ (or an item, though I'm not sure what you'd want?)
                                                    DUE DATE◟
                                                    tab tab Hm, no rush. Probably next week?

EXTRA◟
                                                    tab tab That's pretty much it!

little miss takel
                User Image
                            User Image

• USERNAME◟
                                                    tab tab Oh Anastassia

GRAPIC TYPE◟
                                                    tab tab L-Shaped

IMAGES◟
                                                    tab tab X, X and X
                                                    TEXT && FONT◟
                                                    tab tab Character's name: Lillia Isamu (I don't really have any particular font style in mind, anything that would suit the images would do!)

COLOUR PATTEL◟
                                                    tab tab Hm, perhaps something that matches her skirt? More on peach/cream colors, and a few splashes of purple. I'm honestly not good at thinking up color themes that matches well, so you can really do what you feel would suit the images. (though I can make a palette if you want)

PAYMENT◟
                                                    tab tab 5 mill

DUE DATE◟
                                                    tab tab No rush with this :>

EXTRA◟
                                                    tab tab That's it! :>

Blessed Gekko

Oh Anastassia

first customer ~ oh hi there !
mkay, it's a deal.
order accepted ~
little miss takel

Hazzuh :>
Should I start the trade? :3

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points