Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark_Aoekae

If you saw where I stick my stuff you wouldnt think me organized lol
But I do try and keep files and such organized, its everything else thats like BAM wth tornado? haha
Thank you <3
The fonts are for accents like texture type stuff, maybe even the divider since dividers look cool when they have a phrase written on them =3
Leonaenae works best, its the name I use everywhere on the internet.
Hoping to find the symbol for Female and Make in runic/norse that would work best I think instead of the ♂ ♀ usual symbols. I can only find the symbol for man bleh, maybe earth would work as female since earth is fertility and such...ignore me now Im rambling.
Leonaenae

If you saw where I stick my stuff you wouldnt think me organized lol
But I do try and keep files and such organized, its everything else thats like BAM wth tornado? haha
Thank you <3
The fonts are for accents like texture type stuff, maybe even the divider since dividers look cool when they have a phrase written on them =3
Leonaenae works best, its the name I use everywhere on the internet.
Hoping to find the symbol for Female and Make in runic/norse that would work best I think instead of the ♂ ♀ usual symbols. I can only find the symbol for man bleh, maybe earth would work as female since earth is fertility and such...ignore me now Im rambling.

I ramble too...WAY worse than you xD

That's very intriguing. I didn't even think about norse signs for gender! That seems pretty nifty.

Do you like breedable pets? I'd love to make you a freebie for your troubles if you like that sort of thing.

Also, I don't mean to be forward, but I believe your quest thread mentions art...are you by chance interested in inking things for gold after the graphics commissions? I completely fail at inking, but I have some familiars sketched and no responses to the inking requests I've made. I have several things to be inked, but perhaps a collectible mirage might be a good trade for them? It is currently going for 3.5 billion, though the average price is 5 bil+. it would be for nine images inked.

Sorry for just randomly coming out with that, I understand if you'd want to just do the graphics and nothing else, or if you would want to wait to talk about it...

/rambling
Dark_Aoekae

I love pets, I co-owned the Bijoux Burrow from the opening till the beginning of this year, but this year took a step back just because it was becoming rote (not sure of the spelling lol) and my work was getting bland.
I can sure try and ink, I usually do traditional, but my digital is like...
User Image
I dont have a pressure sensitive tablet so I use the pen tool so it simulates the pressure line.
Id love to try do you have a sketch I could try?
Leonaenae

I love pets, I co-owned the Bijoux Burrow from the opening till the beginning of this year, but this year took a step back just because it was becoming rote (not sure of the spelling lol) and my work was getting bland.
I can sure try and ink, I usually do traditional, but my digital is like...
User Image
I dont have a pressure sensitive tablet so I use the pen tool so it simulates the pressure line.
Id love to try do you have a sketch I could try?

do you roleplay? Also, male or female? (for the pet) evil shapeshifting loka or noble valkyrie/guard? Any specific traits, character colors, etc?

Is that Bones from the Jeaniene Frost series?

I like it, though I would request that there be no spaces at the hair. The way I color, I prefer a distinct line showing what is the border of the hair, or the shirt, etc. If there is a gap, I end up coloring the wrong things >.>;

Pic

The face is kind of sketchy, but the outermost cheek line and the line of the chin are the ones I would prefer you ink.

Also, if you could ignore the hooves but leave the tail? Sorry.
Dark_Aoekae

Im not very good at it lol. But lately Ive been wanting to try it out.
Ive always only dealt with the animal pets so for a humanlike one I wouldnt be sure what to ask for lol.
Female for sure, my avi's colors are my favs <3 valk/generous, loyal, strong Not sure if I did that right with the traits lol

It might be, I was commissioned for a sketch, and then I ended up practicing my inking with it. The guy called it Bones haha so maybe.

I can surely connect all the empty spaces in the lines n_n

Im gonna really begin playing with your layout. Im still fumbling around and watching House of Cards, so it will be boring when I get distracted XD But I can open up a join me n_n
Did you like the idea of the celtic borders I showed a few posts back?
Leonaenae

Im not very good at it lol. But lately Ive been wanting to try it out.
Ive always only dealt with the animal pets so for a humanlike one I wouldnt be sure what to ask for lol.
Female for sure, my avi's colors are my favs <3 valk/generous, loyal, strong Not sure if I did that right with the traits lol

It might be, I Swas commissioned for a sketch, and then I ended up practicing my inking with it. The guy called it Bones haha so maybe.

I can surely connect all the empty spaces in the lines n_n

Im gonna really begin playing with your layout. Im still fumbling around and watching House of Cards, so it will be boring when I get distracted XD But I can open up a join me n_n
Did you like the idea of the celtic borders I showed a few posts back?

I can do a join me whenever you'd like to. i can't load the borders, but I trust your judgement. If nothing else, you could show me in te join me session?

I'm cooking chicken and dumplings, so I will also be distracted xD

Could you by chance give me some hex codes? Also, would you rather be a druid (nature affinity), warrior (double swords, or mage? (magic user)
Dark_Aoekae

warrior or mage please <3
blue #0041C2, yellow #FCD71E, indigo #4B0082, pink #F52887

https://join.me/691-345-670

Oh YUM chicken and dumplings <3
Leonaenae

I am back, sorry about that. Had to finish up the chicken and dumplings. It is simmering now though, so I'll be able to pay more attention.
Dark_Aoekae
Leonaenae

I am back, sorry about that. Had to finish up the chicken and dumplings. It is simmering now though, so I'll be able to pay more attention.

okay cool
Leonaenae
okay cool

Hey hun. Could I show you something on skype real quick?
Dark_Aoekae
Leonaenae
okay cool

Hey hun. Could I show you something on skype real quick?

sure let me login
Leonaenae

Hihi. When convenient, could you tell me what you'd like your valkyrie to be named?
Leonaenae

hihi. I am available for joinmes again when you have the time smile
Dark_Aoekae

Ping me when you get online n_n
Leonaenae
Dark_Aoekae

Ping me when you get online n_n

Online now smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff