Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ordered a thread from a shop and that shop seems to have disappeared.

Long story short, I really want graphics, and I'm willing to pay extra so that they're done fast.

This is what I need:
These can all be blank, no text, no coding.

Main thread banner/splash banner
Main Header Banner
Sub header banner
Side Banner
Ending graphic

Bullet graphic
Line graphic (horizontal)

Affiliate Sized Banners: (still blank)
200x40
88x31

Large Graphic (to be used as a certificate for breedable pets) 500x400
Medium-large graphics (to be used as stat cards)

This is how I want it done:

I would like the graphics to be heavily Norse themed, with various norse runes. I have a background image to be used, and a color scheme, both will be given when accepted...and I need to have some files as .psd format.

This is what you want
Please tell me what you would like to earn for this request. I have plenty of fundage.
Dark_Aoekae
heart

Whats the image? As long as you have permission to use it, I'd love to help you.
Leonaenae
Dark_Aoekae
heart

Whats the image? As long as you have permission to use it, I'd love to help you.
Link

Cool! How much would you like?

I do indeed have permission. smile I miss-spoke though, when I called it a background image in a previous post.

I'd like most of the area of the graphics to be made by you, with the image not being the major focus of the graphics, if that makes sense? 

I prefer that, other than the splash /main thread graphic (which might go nicely with the image I am giving you as the main focus) the majority of graphics not include the art of people, but rather the artwork be used as accents. The end graphic doesn't need the figure art at all. I prefer simplistic rather than super complex, and as I mentioned... Love rounded rectangles with circles. The shop is heavily norse themed, so norse runes would be pretty nifty. Or permission to add runes / edit in additional decoration if you would prefer not to do that. 

The main two colors should be cream (FFF1AF) and white (FFFFFF) but accent colors can be FF9BAC (kind of muted red), and grey (848484)

Also, I love the slightly transparent look, and softness.

And the larger graphics, I'd prefer you not use the image at all, just the graphic stuff you end up making. 

I would like the shapes of the graphics to be based on rounded rectangle and circle shapes combined. For a side graphic, maybe a circle at the bottom but largely rectangle based. I really like just general rounded rectangle + circle shapes. For an end graphic, a circle with rounded rectangles to the sides? The others are open to interpretation, but should match the rest in style/feel

One large graphic should be a larger rounded rectangle with three+ Circles hugging the top right corner in kind of an L shape (the circle arrangement, hugging the corner). Another rounded rectangle should overlap that rectangle on the top left, and another on the bottom right...would it be easier if I made a quick drawing? I think i'm messing it up when I describe it.

The second large graphic should be a series of rounded rectangles (eight of them: two at the top, then three columns of two rectangles each, centered). The large graphics actually have no size requirements, I would prefer that they both be wider than they are tall, and around the max signature size or bigger.

(I apologize for my rambling)
Dark_Aoekae
heart

Id love to! When I get back from getting the ribs in the crockpot, I will be back to read that more carefully, and then ask questions <3
Dark_Aoekae
heart

Sounds Good! Im off tomorrow and if you would like, Id love to have a Join Me open where you can see what Im doing and make comments/etc. Ill be awake around Noon'ish, and be able to have a constant stream until around 3pm EST, or whenever my hubby gets home if its later in the evening.
Main Samples Thread, My Siggy has my Questing for Investments thread showing some mixed graphics Ive made. Cert Ive done. I also make graphics for BGs and designs like....x-o-x
Do you have an IT thread or is this an existing shop?
Leonaenae
Sounds Good! Im off tomorrow and if you would like, Id love to have a Join Me open where you can see what Im doing and make comments/etc. Ill be awake around Noon'ish, and be able to have a constant stream until around 3pm EST, or whenever my hubby gets home if its later in the evening.
Main Samples Thread, My Siggy has my Questing for Investments thread showing some mixed graphics Ive made. Cert Ive done. I also make graphics for BGs and designs like....x-o-x
Do you have an IT thread or is this an existing shop?
I do have an interest thread. I'd be pleased to have a join me, though my internet is exceedingly slow so I'd probably lag a bit behind you, if I'm able to view you.

IT Link

Before you get started, though. What price are you asking for this?
Dark_Aoekae
heart

I don't have a specific price. You can pick the price.
Before the old flynnflation 2011, I charged 1m for a full layout, Now people have been offering 1b+ for a layout. So I honestly do not know what Im worth anymore

**edit** When you get online quote me or PM me. Im currently browsing through DA and such for tools right now. Ill be refreshing gaia every once in awhile n_n

****Edit 2***
Are you willing to in your credits section of your shop link back to resources?
Example, deviantnepstock, has some kickass borders but requires credits shown with the images.
Leonaenae

I don't have a specific price. You can pick the price.
Before the old flynnflation 2011, I charged 1m for a full layout, Now people have been offering 1b+ for a layout. So I honestly do not know what Im worth anymore

**edit** When you get online quote me or PM me. Im currently browsing through DA and such for tools right now. Ill be refreshing gaia every once in awhile n_n

****Edit 2***
Are you willing to in your credits section of your shop link back to resources?
Example, deviantnepstock, has some kickass borders but requires credits shown with the images.

would 1 bil + a tip + more money for speed be okay then? Say, 1.504 bil?

I can list stuff in the credits section, though I'd need you to give me all the info for it.

The thing is, a cert might be used away from threads, in people's signatures and such. Would credits in a thread cover that? As far as the people who own the resources.

Also, hihi. Awake, and stating the obvious xD
Dark_Aoekae

would 1 bil + a tip + more money for speed be okay then? Say, 1.504 bil?

I can list stuff in the credits section, though I'd need you to give me all the info for it.

The thing is, a cert might be used away from threads, in people's signatures and such. Would credits in a thread cover that? As far as the people who own the resources.

Also, hihi. Awake, and stating the obvious xD

Depending on the stock rules I may not need it ON the image, as long as in the credits section gives the credits its cool. Oh dont worry I will have everything worded and such.
Your Page--here is where I will be posting credits and images and such. And that is plenty enough! Take a look at those resources and let me know what you think so far.
Good Morning....Afternoon lol
Leonaenae

Depending on the stock rules I may not need it ON the image, as long as in the credits section gives the credits its cool. Oh dont worry I will have everything worded and such.
Your Page--here is where I will be posting credits and images and such. And that is plenty enough! Take a look at those resources and let me know what you think so far.
Good Morning....Afternoon lol
wow, you are so much more organized than I am xD -looks at my rambling turned into an organized post- even without making graphics yet you've amazed me xD

I noticed you have some fonts there. I don't need you to add any text, I'm going to use these in three threads and two guilds, so I think it would be way too much effort for the price I'm offering for you to do all the text parts too.

Also, for crediting you for the graphics and cert, do you want your gaian username on there? I ask because some people sign their work with different names, and I want to make sure you are pleased with how it is done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff