Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Your prices are really high
I've never seen a shop ask 125k for a thread layout

actually because of the inflation all the good threads i see require around 200k each.

I dunno if I'm good or not, but I charge like 25k xD

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

actually because of the inflation all the good threads i see require around 200k each.

i donno but 1 banner takes me about 30-40 mins. animations (letter by lettrr) takes me over an hour. the more time i spend on it the better it turns out. maybe that will give you an idea of the pricing.

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

i donno but 1 banner takes me about 30-40 mins. animations (letter by lettrr) takes me over an hour. the more time i spend on it the better it turns out. maybe that will give you an idea of the pricing.

Oh gosh
Letter by letter animation doesn't take me that long
What program are you using?

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

Oh gosh

photoshop. its just that i try too many effects and stick with the most easiest one in the end.. xD testing many kinds of things takes me too much time.

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

Oh gosh

photoshop. its just that i try too many effects and stick with the most easiest one in the end.. xD testing many kinds of things takes me too much time.

I just downloaded photoshop yesterday
I got to working with it and it seems like it has nearly all of the same features that GIMP does

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction

I got to working with it and it seems like it has nearly all of the same features that GIMP does

actually photoshop has a lot of features. you just have to look into it. i have used photoshop for about 2 years and even now i learn new things that i didnt know i could do. i used to use gimp but it was really slow so i went ahead and bought photoshop

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

actually photoshop has a lot of features. you just have to look into it. i have used photoshop for about 2 years and even now i learn new things that i didnt know i could do. i used to use gimp but it was really slow so i went ahead and bought photoshop

Yeah, I'm always learning new things about gimp
But I have all of my fonts and brushes already loaded to gimp and I'm already familiar with it, so if the 2 only have minor differences, I'd just stick with gimp

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

But I have all of my fonts and brushes already loaded to gimp and I'm already familiar with it, so if the 2 only have minor differences, I'd just stick with gimp

yea i guess so. i actually had to get ps for school purposes too because i had a gfx class and that class uses ps only and i never deleted it since then. why did u get ps then?

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

yea i guess so. i actually had to get ps for school purposes too because i had a gfx class and that class uses ps only and i never deleted it since then. why did u get ps then?

I just wanted to see if it was better than gimp xD

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

lol nice! xD so do u play the new games on gaia?

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

Gosh no
I like gold, I play zomg xD

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

Gosh no

i love playing zomg! lol the reason i joined gaia. zomg! xD i dont like the new games very much. they should make more levels of zomg! and it actually gives you gold unlike the other games.

OG Gaian

Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction
Goladie Chocolat
Enchanted Seduction

Gosh no

i love playing zomg! lol the reason i joined gaia. zomg! xD i dont like the new games very much. they should make more levels of zomg! and it actually gives you gold unlike the other games.

Yeah, really
I've made the majority of my gold from it

Dangerous Target

10,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
Enchanted Seduction

Yeah, really
I've made the majority of my gold from it

i just play it for fun.. i vend for most of my gold. i have a separate old account for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff