<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41 42 >

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

Thank you for the theme ideas. Gives me a lot to work with. Sometime people will say "I want vintage" and it very hard to figure out what kind of vintage style they like. If you have any questions feel free to ask. XD

your Welcome. I know. Sometimes i get requests from people who don't give a lot of description and I send them there art and they cry about it. One question. Was I accepted? xD

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Sharra
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

Thank you for the theme ideas. Gives me a lot to work with. Sometime people will say "I want vintage" and it very hard to figure out what kind of vintage style they like. If you have any questions feel free to ask. XD

your Welcome. I know. Sometimes i get requests from people who don't give a lot of description and I send them there art and they cry about it. One question. Was I accepted? xD

Yes, you were accepted. I'm working on one right now.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twilight Afternoon

Wow, you get to your work fast. C: I have been looking for a imagemap place for ever. xD *Subscribe*

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Sharra
Twilight Afternoon

Wow, you get to your work fast. C: I have been looking for a imagemap place for ever. xD *Subscribe*

Yeah, it sorta becoming a dying trend. Thanks again.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
No problem. Sorry was on my tumblr and fb. xD

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Sharra

Alright, I'm looking at Avengers gifs on Tumblr. XD

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

Ha ha haven't seen the movie yet, so sadly I am not addicted yet. xD

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Sharra
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

Aww, I finally watched it last Sunday. So I got the Avenger bug. XD

RynoRhino's Secret Admirer

Obsessive Bear

Twilight Afternoon
day dream2
Twilight Afternoon
True Manticore

Please, nothing is too complex for me. However, with in reason I should add. This is a sample idea seeing how I don't know the extent of your request. Journal design. A classic style leather journal with an open page with a ribbon bookmark. The art would be on the right side of the journal.

<3 looks awesome!

Thanks all of that besides the photos, I made. Well the only stock items are the paper and the leather. XD

<3 amazing! I'm so jealous gonk I really want to be good at drawing art and graphics but I can't seem to master graphics that well razz you have a wonderful talent for them!

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

Aww, I finally watched it last Sunday. So I got the Avenger bug. XD

Ha ha, I watched the Lorax on Saturday. Very good movie in my opinion. I think it sent out a nice message. I want the Avenger bug because everyone has it. emotion_donotwant

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Twilight Afternoon
Please, nothing is too complex for me. However, with in reason I should add. This is a sample idea seeing how I don't know the extent of your request. Journal design. A classic style leather journal with an open page with a ribbon bookmark. The art would be on the right side of the journal.

Thanks so much, that's very close to what I had in mind! heart
Okay, so before I place the order and to give you a definite idea of what I want so you can decide whether you'll do it sweatdrop I made this sketch:

------ LINK TO SKETCH ------

The main elements of the layout are:
- a wooden background (like a desk, made of a light wood like pine, a sort of country rustic look about it)
- the art on the left upper corner (link to the art)
- a Polaroid photo which is where my avatar will appear
- the book with markers (the links)
- a few random stationary around the desk, just to tie it all together (clips, a pencil, whatever you decide)

Some images for reference, just to give an idea of what I mean:
- the general shape of the book
- the random stationary elements scattered around picture1 and picture2

From your sample, I'd love if you used similar to:

- the vintage look of the pages
- the look and position of the ribbon
- the different kinds of markers on the right side of the book

About the color scheme:
You decide what looks better in conjunction with the art I provided.
I would just like it to be vintage looking with some texture and cute, not too dark or heavy coloring, so that it matches the art on the top left.
I love pastoral colors and themes, pastels, spring themes, nature, country flowers, natural colors but not very bright, cream and beige colors too, romantic vintage, I guess you get the idea I'm aiming for whee

If you decide you will do it I'll place my order and open the trade. Will 150k plus 50k tip cover this order? Please let me know! User Image

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ms Sharra

Ha ha, I watched the Lorax on Saturday. Very good movie in my opinion. I think it sent out a nice message. I want the Avenger bug because everyone has it. emotion_donotwant

I remember that movie. My sister spent I think two weeks singing "Its good to be bad." My family went to see it on opening weekend.

Feral Nerd

20,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
True Manticore

Alright, I will get started right away. I'll send you a message with the finish graphics before I start coding. Thank you, again.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Twilight Afternoon
Ms Sharra

I remember that movie. My sister spent I think two weeks singing "Its good to be bad." My family went to see it on opening weekend.

Ha ha, my friend told me when she watched it and everyone was singing, "Let it grow let it grow" and that one guy broke into song and sang, "Let it die let it die." She said it reminded her of me because I am always the opposite of everyone. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff