Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

User Image
Username: l ruki l
What I Want: I have an art shop and I need a simple banner. I'd like the banner to be a circle, not a rectangle, which represents a bowl of ramen. Id like these four images in it [ one. two. three. four.] and cut the three out to fit inside the circle (like the forth image) and then a final image with the words
Ramen Night
chibi art !

please keep the circle size about the same as the forth image reference provided above.
the font is all up to you but could you make it tomato colored.
Size: like this or maybe a bit smaller
Colors: tomato
Text: On the final image: Ramen Night and then below it: chibi art!
Any Specific Images?: listed above.
Any Specific Font?: no preference
Anything Else?: animated request. ( i think thats how you call it) not sure if you
have the programs to do this ??? I'd liked the images to transition from one to another in a loop so it continues to display various examples of my drawings. If your not taking animated orders at this time, sorry for wasting your time ...
Oh yea! I can tip : D
Thanks!

Friend

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Xelvorktork
Sh4wny

Here you Go, hope you Like it!
Freebie

Thanks so much☺
l Ruki l

Got it . . . It s the first time Ill be dealing with animations, so Ill try. . . If I can't, Ill let you know. sweatdrop
l Ruki l

This is what I came up with, Its sucks badly. . . I thought making this was going to be easier. . . I clearly have to practice my animation. Sorry I couldnt do it. Maybe try with another person. sweatdrop
Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces