Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Swapper

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
Xelvorktork

Okay thanks! I still need my other banners... you can't make me a lot of banners which is a thread layout right? How about your paying shop?

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Xelvorktork

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm Shy, and so quiet.

So, my tablet is going wack.
The pen thinks it's clicked down constantly.
Maybe if I fix it.
But for now it seems to be crap.
Blah.

but I still got some attitude.

kanon1151
Xelvorktork

Okay thanks! I still need my other banners... you can't make me a lot of banners which is a thread layout right? How about your paying shop?

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the notice of the quote. If you are still interested, maybe we can work something out.
TK Rain

Awh. Im sorry to heart that. It's no problem, just let me know when you are done with the hedgehodge, so that I can make the banner. Ill wait for it 3nodding

Anxious Swapper

8,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Timid 100
Xelvorktork
kanon1151
Xelvorktork

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get the notice of the quote. If you are still interested, maybe we can work something out.

it's fine! Maybe soon! I really like this thread!
kanon1151
Xelvorktork
kanon1151
Xelvorktork

it's fine! Maybe soon! I really like this thread!

Great! I will be waiting for your request! mrgreen
Now Open! Im bored! Flood me with requests! mrgreen

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Xelvorktork

I have an odd request. I'm looking to get 13 banners made total. I want them to be the same design, same banner size, same background, same brushes, etc. In short, the only thing that should be different on these banners is the text. I would also like a nice, shiny bullet that matches the banners. I also want something that will work well with size 12, black font.

I have the image and everything, but I was wondering if I should go to your pay shop or if I can post it here?
Hannah Yeager
Xelvorktork

I have an odd request. I'm looking to get 13 banners made total. I want them to be the same design, same banner size, same background, same brushes, etc. In short, the only thing that should be different on these banners is the text. I would also like a nice, shiny bullet that matches the banners. I also want something that will work well with size 12, black font.

I have the image and everything, but I was wondering if I shouold go to your pay shop or if I can post it here?

I don't do such big requests on my Freebie Thread, I usually make only simple things, like small banners and stuff, but If you want, I can work on it if you go to my paid shop. Just fill form, and tell me the details. How much are you willing to pay though? I made a Thread Layout once, and you can find it on my Samples. Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff