Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in "Proud Military Wife/Girlfriend/Fiancee" Blinkies? There would be one for each branch.

Yes! 0.46200607902736 46.2% [ 152 ]
No. 0.18844984802432 18.8% [ 62 ]
*poll whore option* 0.34954407294833 35.0% [ 115 ]
Total Votes:[ 329 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 801 802 803 > >> >>> »|

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Good things come...

Gwee and Momo premades done and added! As soon as I finish the others on the to-do list, I'll open up for premades!

Sorry sweatdrop I thought I'd spread the word around. And of course not, Azhuria ^_^ Technially, I got the original idea from your "I <3 my boyfriend" one.

...To those who quest long and hard for them!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Your headers are so puRdy. 3nodding
I still need to work on mine a bit more teehee.

<= Questing...help? Click in my siggy! =>
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Cool! Yea, I have many little things that I'm planning to add in my mini-shop.
5 actually, that I wrote down anyway.
Pixels, like my freebies. Animated dream avatars. Pets. And art...if I can figure out how to use my tablet efficiently ahah.
All of which I was hoping to add blinkies to if ppl desired.
Like, the person's name, or bump, or anything they wished really.

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Good things come...

That sounds really cute ^_^ I can't wait to see them! And thanks for the compliment on the headers. I seriously, just threw them together last night. I knew the colors and text I wanted and a heart theme... but I had to figure out layout and font. But I think my button is my favorite thing I've ever made (very proud of myself for pixeling the music notes).

...To those who quest long and hard for them!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Oh yea, that link is just adorable!
Just threw the banners together huh?
I wish I could do that. sweatdrop
Everything takes me so long to do. :/

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Woohoo! I've put the finishing touches on the premades and they are ready to sell!

Customs will be available beginning in November ^_^

Very cute!!
Good luck!!
<3 angi

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Thanks sweetie ^_^ Although I do hope they will become popular neutral I would have thought these would be an instant success!

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Ill defiantly buy soon.
User Image

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

^_^

User Image
I need to make a Halloween format for my Gaiabar, don't you think?
User Image

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

That would be cool 3nodding

User Image
I still can't figure out how you make them look very nice lol!!
User Image

4,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

I suppose it depends on what you're trying to do 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff