<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 > >>

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saint Of Revenge

Thank you for ordering!

Your Trade for 300,000 Gaia Gold has been received and your order has been accepted. We should have your work ready for you by the end of next week, no later than Friday, March 02. We hope you don't mind the wait.

Just to confirm, your order is:
-Classic Version Profile Layout
-Posting Style
-Bump Sign (Free)

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Interesting Sex Symbol

6,525 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
how to feedback? rofl
anyways I love it, thanks for the 2 designs smile
Thank you again & Good Luck smile

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Saint Of Revenge
User Image
User Image

User Image

Woot! Thanks for the Bump!

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ferdz_evans
how to feedback? rofl
anyways I love it, thanks for the 2 designs smile
Thank you again & Good Luck smile

YAY! We are happy you liked your order! <3

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
Was gonna do a few more. *nods*

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chatty Nerd

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200

Fashionable Man-Lover

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
AsPhiXia86

Alexa_Sugardragon

Custom Design Form!!
⒈ Name: Space Gay
⒉ What: Profile Layout
⒊ What style/size: 2 Column Floating Box Layout
⒋ Theme: Does Spacey work? Here's a link to a picture with the 'style' of what I want. I don't want/need that on my Profile, but the clouds behind her are the colors are what I want.
⒌ Color palette: The colors from the picture above and any that would complement them!
⒍ Images: This. Just find a way to work it in? :3
⒎ Text: (Not sure what to put here if I don't want any text but, I don't want any!)
⒏ anything else: I doubt any of you read Homestuck, but if you do, you'll know what I'm going for. If you don't understand what I'm exactly looking for, send me a PM and I'll try to explain it better. Thank you very much for your time and I'll send the trade right away!

Sparkly Flip-Flopper

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Space Gay
AsPhiXia86

Alexa_Sugardragon

Custom Design Form!!
⒋ Theme: Does Spacey work? Here's a link to a picture with the 'style' of what I want. I don't want/need that on my Profile, but the clouds behind her are the colors are what I want.
⒌ Color palette: The colors from the picture above and any that would complement them!
⒎ Text: (Not sure what to put here if I don't want any text but, I don't want any!)
⒏ anything else: I doubt any of you read Homestuck, but if you do, you'll know what I'm going for. If you don't understand what I'm exactly looking for, send me a PM and I'll try to explain it better. Thank you very much for your time and I'll send the trade right away!

Thank you for ordering!

Your Trade for 450,000 Gaia Gold has been received and your order has been accepted. We should have your work ready for you by the end of this week, no later than Friday, March 02. If we have any questions or doubts along the way, we will let you know as soon as possible. For now, we just have one or 2 things to ask:
1. We aren't 100% sure about what side/style of Homestuck you want exactly. We understand you want space-looking kind of graphics with the colors from your example image but:
-Do you specifically want something related to the character Jade Harley?
-Is there any specific way in which you want the Witch of Space God Tier symbol incorporated? Or do we have creative freedom?
-Do you have any more favorite fan-based images of homestuck that you would like us to use as inspiration.

We want to make this profile exactly how you want it to look, so the more visual reference we have, the better. We are so excited to get this profile done for you! Woot!

Fashionable Man-Lover

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Alexa_SugarDragon
Space Gay
AsPhiXia86

Alexa_Sugardragon

Custom Design Form!!

Thank you for ordering!

Your Trade for 450,000 Gaia Gold has been received and your order has been accepted. We should have your work ready for you by the end of this week, no later than Friday, March 02. If we have any questions or doubts along the way, we will let you know as soon as possible. For now, we just have one or 2 things to ask:
1. We aren't 100% sure about what side/style of Homestuck you want exactly. We understand you want space-looking kind of graphics with the colors from your example image but:
-Do you specifically want something related to the character Jade Harley?
-Is there any specific way in which you want the Witch of Space God Tier symbol incorporated? Or do we have creative freedom?
-Do you have any more favorite fan-based images of homestuck that you would like us to use as inspiration.

We want to make this profile exactly how you want it to look, so the more visual reference we have, the better. We are so excited to get this profile done for you! Woot!

No, I don't want Jade incorporated.
You guys have creative freedom with the symbol~
And none really come to mind, if you really need one I can go try to find one! :33
Thank you again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces