Welcome to Gaia! ::

visitor count!

+1 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXX SOFT KISSES ON A SUMMER'S DAY
                                                        L-LAUGHING UR CARES AWAY, JUST YU AND I
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSWEET × SLEEPY WARMTH OF SUMMER NIGHTS
                                                        XXXXGA*゚ZING AT THE .。 DISTANT LGHTS IN THE STARRY SKY
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

hello and welcome to my temp / bribe graphics shop. c:
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXi need to get back into making graphics, so here we go. this is a pay what you can thread!
                                                        anything you purchase here will go towards funding the charity that i hope to start up!
                                                        if you're interested in ordering, please scroll down and see if you find anything that interests you.

if not, you could still be totally awesome and stick around and chat. ♥

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXclick to feed me!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXG❛RAPHICS: pandearingXXXXXXXXXXXC❛ODING: pandearing

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCHARITY FUNDS RAISED:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

these are the rules and guidelines for my thread. they're here for a reason, so please read them. if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

❶。 this is my thread and i reserve the right to change the rules and / or reject your order at any time.

❷。 don't steal anything here. a lot of time and effort was put into the graphics, coding, etc. this includes altering any coding / graphics you purchase or see in this thread.

❸。 follow all gaia TOS and respect anyone who posts here. i doubt anything will happen, but you never know.

❹。 your orders are typically going to take a few dayso to complete; if you need something finished fast, feel free to mention it, but please do not rush me.

❺。 do NOT cancel trades without clearing it over with me first. you'll get a preview of your work before i'm finished, and once you complete the trade place it in the pickup thread for you.

❻。 most prices are non-negotiable, but if you're hurting for cash let me know and we can try to work something out.

❼。 please make sure you have permission to use any and all images you'd like me to use.

❽。 my coding isn't great, but i'm working on it. feel free to order coding - just be aware that it might not be up to snuff. :p

❾。 after your order is accepted, please send a trade. after receiving your trade, i'll start work on your order. trades will be completed after your order is finished.

❿。 you do NOT have to credit me, but is appreciated! c: as long as you don't claim my work as your own, i don't mind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

my name is jordan. i'm a 23-year old chick from somewhere in the usa.
                                                        i spend waste most of my time reading, hopping around on the
                                                        internet, and playing league of legends. i've also temporarily sold my soul to final fantasy 14.

i also like a lot of other random things like anime, manga, video games, and
                                                        crocheting. i'm super shy and a little derpy, but i'll love you forever if you stick
                                                        around and chat. ♥

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

User Image

XXXXXXXXX AND WHEN THE RAIN
                                                                                                  B-BEATS AGAINST MY WINDOW PANE
                                                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'LL THINK F SUMMER DAYS[/stirke] AGAIN
                                                                                                  XXXXXAND DREAM OF YU

» currently open!

i just reinstalled photoshop on my new pc so i'm looking to get back into making graphics. however, i haven't made anything in... probably a year, so i'm super rusty. so for the time being, anything you order will be pay what you want / can afford. you don't have to pay any more than what you think it's worth, but please don't try to short me. emo

User Image

XXXXXAND DREAM OF YU

» everything in this shop is on a pay what you can / think it's worth basis, so make your own offer when ordering!

User Image

User Image

XXXXXAND DREAM OF YU

» will be added later.

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

fill this out and post in this thread if you'd like to order something! c:
                                                        please do not mail this to me; all pms will be ignored.

before you order, it would be super helpful if you went to dafont.com and picked out the font you want, as well as a color palette from somewhere like colour lovers.

button/banner/character post order form:

pandearing

[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/YTUSXk5.jpg[/imgleft][size=24][color=#98a8d9][b]i'd like to order![/b][/color][/size][size=10]

[size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]USERNAME:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]your username[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]TYPE OF GRAPHIC:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]button/banner/character post/etc[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]SIZE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]for banners, this doesn't have to be specific, just give me a general estimate. all buttons will be default 200 x 40 unless otherwise specified.[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]IMAGE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]image or images wanted[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]COLORS:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]link to color palette[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]FONT:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]font/fonts wanted[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]TEXT:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]the text you want on the graphic[/size][/color]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]ANYTHING ELSE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]any extra info[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]OFFER:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]how much you want to pay[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]

thread layout order form:

pandearing

[imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/YTUSXk5.jpg[/imgleft][size=24][color=#98a8d9][b]i'd like to order![/b][/color][/size][size=10]

[size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]USERNAME:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]your username[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]TYPE OF GRAPHIC:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]button/banner/character post/etc[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]SIZE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]for banners, this doesn't have to be specific, just give me a general estimate. all buttons will be default 200 x 40 unless otherwise specified.[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]IMAGE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]image or images wanted[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]COLORS:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]link to color palette[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]FONT:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]font/fonts wanted[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]TEXT:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]the text you want on the graphic[/size][/color]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]BANNERS/HEADERS:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]banners and/or headers wanted[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]ANYTHING ELSE:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]any extra info[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]
                                                        [size=16][color=#e99b91]✮[/color][color=#a2cb91]˚[/color][/size][color=#8a8a8a] [b][size=14]OFFER:[/b][/color][/b][b] [size=14][color=#c8b8d8]how much you want to pay[/size][/color]
                                                        [/b]

User Image

XXXXXAND DREAM OF YU

» xXNaoxZayaXx, page 27 + 29. PAID / NOT PAID
                                                                                                  » iC E N S O R E D-U, page 24. NOT PAID / NOT PAID
                                                                                                  » SLOT OPEN PAID / NOT PAID
                                                                                                  » SLOT OPEN PAID / NOT PAID

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

if you'd like to exchange links, post here or mail me with your banner code. c:

User Image User Image User Image

linkback?

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/tidal-wave-temp-bribe-gfx/t.84377717_1/][img]http://i.imgur.com/Vbjbh6Z.jpg[/img][/url]

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

how long will my order take?

this depends on a few things. depending on how far you are on the list, your order will take up to one week to finish. if i have a day or two off from work, chances are you'll get your order within two days. once i've finished, i'll post a preview here and quote you, and you can let me know if you'd like any additional changes. after that, we can complete the trade and i'll post your order in the pickup thread. c:

what program do you use to make your graphics?

i use photoshp cs 5.

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

freebies!

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

Shy Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

Shy Inquisitor

all right, guess i'm open. emotion_yatta

Shy Inquisitor

Shy Inquisitor

Shy Inquisitor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items