Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Desirable Friend

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
pandearing

I don't think i ever got the full images..
sad

All i still see is that one link to what you were working on.

Lavish Disser

pandearing

i'd like to order!
» username: thugdere!
» type of graphic: button :0
» size: the default size is fine uou
» images: this?
» color palette: ouo
» font wanted: uou
» text: The Metal Glen - A quest thread
» anything else?: nope!
» total price: 8k? i dont have a whole lot of gold rn whoops yny

Shy Inquisitor

Karmie Gee

oh god, no, social activity! emo

haha, yeah. good thing it never came near my house. i felt bad for my other friend, cause she's terrified of tornadoes. she can't even watch videos and stuff. :c

makes me glad neither of us live just one state over to the right, cause then we'd be in tornado alley. the eastern half of our state is basically all plains, so we do get a lot of tornadoes out there.

i don't think we ever get earthquakes here. but apparently sometime last year we had a 3.2 or something like that down at the southern part of the state, and no one here in town knew til it was on the news.

it would be interesting to feel and earthquake, though! ... provided it wasn't very strong.

have you tarted sao yet? o:

i assume you've gone out by now; where'd you go?

oh man, i'd totally go if i got to drive the golf kart. :'D
that'd be really cool if he went pro, though! as much as i hate golf, doing it for a career would be pretty nice.

yeah, i have a whole bunch of online friends i've never met. u.u
i did get to meet one of my friends from canada, though. i've known her for like... 8 years now, i think. she came down to visit a couple years ago, it was really fun.

it's really exciting meeting someone you've known for years irl for the first time. 4laugh

i think it was mostly the flour or whatever it was they put in it that made it taste so bad. it was supposed to be banana-pineapple-strawberry, i think... it did taste like that for a few seconds. unfortunately after that it tasted terrible. u.u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

that's the brand of juice.

mmkay, let me cut the graphic in half so you can actually use it. i remember we had problems with that last time around. u.u

Shy Inquisitor

Karmie Gee

razz not your fault!
i'm glad the other font works for you, though.

as soon as i cut it up i'll post it up and quote you to it.

Glacesu

i'm glad you like it! 3nodding
i'll go finish up everything now.

AlyKitt_Ryukal

does it matter what image/s i use? i noticed the last one is pretty different from the other three, so i didn't know if you preferred some over the others.

ooc block? i'm not sure if i know exactly what you mean. sweatdrop
did you want that as a graphic, or...? cause if it's coding, i'm not currently doing that.
my coding is ugly as sin. u.u

Magical_Girl_Rose

really? D:
i put it up in the pickup thread and quoted you to it. i wonder if i messed up or if it didn't go through.

this link should take you to the thread.

thugdere

razz it's ok, buttons are cheap. i'll add you to the list.

Desirable Friend

11,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
pandearing

I just found it
thank you though smile

If i need more graphics I'l come to you <3

Winner

pandearing
No worries! I actually cut it myself last night since I was really eager to post. o 3o

3.2 on the Richter scale is like a tickle I think. /shrug
When it's up on the 5's then it gets really shaky..
Not sure though, just from what I recall. Which is not much since they're pretty rare. xD
But there's always some earthquakes going on her in Asia. And Tsunamis and stuff. o no
Tsunamis are the ones that scare me the most I think.. Gosh..

And yes! I start watching yesterday! I'm on the 7th episode now, and he's hanging out with Asuna and whatnot. It's not bad yet I'm guessing. Lol.

Yeah! He's really serious about it and he loves the fact that he's good at it. It just worries me sometimes how his parents push him so hard on it. v nv But I'm doing my best to be supportive! And I honestly don't mind tagging along to his practices in the driving range. I just pull out my sketchpad or a nice novel and I'm good to go! xD

And yush. I went on my date yesterday! Heehee. It was perfect! He surprised me with a couple's massage at the spa! o Ao I literally had no idea he was taking me to the spa! It was so sweet. Lol. Then we watched The Life of Pi, really good movie. Made me wish I read the book. xD

Was your friend from Gaia? That sounds awesome~
I've met a few of my friends from WoW! xD It's really something else meeting online friends in real life. My parents hate the idea though, thinking that they might be serial killers and whatnot. Pff. It's quite sketchy, but I'm pretty sure that my friends here on Gaia are not the sort. e ue I mean, you won't kill me, right? Rofl.

NAKED FRUIT DRINKS.
Seems legit. xD

Shy Inquisitor

Magical_Girl_Rose

ahh, ok. c:
i'm glad you found it then!

Karmie Gee

oh thank god, cause i'm dumb and was having trouble getting it to work right. ;_;
i'm so bad with l-shapes.

yeah. it's a pretty low number, but i guess it was a big deal here. XD

mmyeah, tsunamis seem really scary. :c
i hope i never have to be in one.

and aww, that's no good. :c
at least he enjoys it, though! that'd suck if he was kinda being pressured into doing something he didn't enjoy.

o uo oh man, that actually sounds really nice. i love massages. i've never paid for one at a spa or anything like that, but it'd be nice to some day. one of the colleges i applied for here actually had like, 30 minute massages for 10 dollars available in the student area. i almost wish i would have gone there, just for that. lol.

oh, that was actually a good movie? my friend gave me the book a year or so ago cause she didn't want it anymore, and i never got around to reading it. it did look like a pretty film, though. maybe i'll have to check it out. o:

nope, not gaia. razz
i actually met her through a mutual friend i met on neopets (lol) in the sixth grade.

lol yeah, my mother used to be kinda paranoid about who i was talking to online. that friend from canada is one of my closest friends, though, so i'm glad she was able to visit!

i'm well-behaved, i promise! emotion_kirakira

lol yeah, it's a really weird name.
i almost want to take the one we have in our freezer and strain it or something, try drinking it again. maybe it'd be better if it weren't so gritty.

and glad to see you've started sao. o:
it's decent until episode 14! you'll know the horror when you see it~ emotion_dowant

Shy Inquisitor

Glacesu

your order is finished. c:
once you accept the trade i'll put your stuff up in the pickup thread.

Shy Inquisitor

Oikaze

User Image

how's that so far?

Magical Senshi

15,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
pandearing
Glacesu

your order is finished. c:
once you accept the trade i'll put your stuff up in the pickup thread.
ooh yay okie finishing trade : D

Winner

pandearing

Yeahh the one in Japan was terrible. e ne
And with Global Warming, it's said to get worse.. Huhuhu..

And yeah he does, and I encourage him a lot to practice so it's all good. It's funny coz I tried playing once in the driving range and my first couple shots always miss the actual ball! xD /facepalm

Mehh you should totally just reward yourself with a massage! It really takes away the tension and everything. Like I felt like I was in a rainforest yesterday coz of the aroma and the sounds. xD And I was just like.. AWAY WITH YOU, WRETCHED STRESS! But in a calmer way. Pff.

Well, I had no idea what it was about so I didn't know what to expect! I guess that adds a bit to the good-movie-factor. /shrug You should check it out though. :3

NEOPETS WAS THE SHIZ BACK IN THE DAY!
I ran a petpet store with my sister and we made a decent amount of moolah.
We would also check the pound daily to snag some rare painted pets or limited edition ones. I got lucky and found a Tonu once, those things were adorable! e ue

I went to Vietnam to meet up with a couple of my WoW friends and my boyfriend at the time lived there as well. Then I hit San Francisco for the summer and met up with more friends over there. xD It was incredible! It was like WOAH and then you get to hang out for real and it's way better than you expected! Like you've been hanging out since forever. Y'know what I mean? Gosh I miss them now haha.

LOL. I'm kinda nervous. Bahaha. I hope it's not as bad as you say it is though! Coz I'm really enjoying it so far! xD

Shy Inquisitor

Karmie Gee

the world's gonna explode. gonk

lol, that's about as well as i golf, too. i take a big long swing and then miss... and hope no one was looking. u.u

i'm not even any good at putput! but at least it's ok to suck at that. one time i was putput golfing with a friend, and one hole had this cave you had to go through in order to get to the hole. well, my friend decided to whack the ball as hard as he could and bounce it off the cave walls because hey, why not? ... so he hit it hard, it bounced around 5 or 6 times, then rolled out of the cave and directly into the hole. XD

aw man, that sounds so nice. ; u;
makes me wish i had a massage chair or something.

i know a small amount about it, but not enough to really know what goes on.

i kinda miss neopets. xD
i still check in every now and then, cause if there's a plot i'll participate for the heck of it, but other than that it's like, "ehhhh." i used to have a bunch of friends there i talked to all the time over instant messenger and stuff, but we haven't talked for years. ;_;

i miss them.

aww, you're lucky. razz
i'd love to travel out of country sometime, at the very least to canada to visit my friends. i also really want to see england and japan one day. emo

but yeah, it's a weird feeling to meet someone you've already met.
when my canadian friend came down to visit my group of friends (we've all known each other for years) we were all super nervous about meeting each other. we were all like, "oh god, what if they hate me/us!"

i dunno, i may be a bit biased since i hate the show. xD
it was so good at first, i kinda feel betrayed.

but like, episode 14... without spoiling too much, the show basically breaks a ton of rules it's set up for itself, with the only explanation literally being, "oh well, these things happen."

it does that so many times during the second half of the season that i was just like, " emotion_eyebrow this is not how you plot."

it's super insulting to the viewer. u.u

Shy Inquisitor

Velivolant

i'm not sure how i feel about this, butttttt...

User Image

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
pandearing

AlyKitt_Ryukal

does it matter what image/s i use? i noticed the last one is pretty different from the other three, so i didn't know if you preferred some over the others.

ooc block? i'm not sure if i know exactly what you mean. sweatdrop
did you want that as a graphic, or...? cause if it's coding, i'm not currently doing that.
my coding is ugly as sin. u.u

I'd like to have the first and fourth images, @ the very least (the fourth is his superhero identity, as this is for a superhero role-play). As for the OOC block, I can take care of that part, if it's not your forte~. 3nodding So what would the total price be for this?

chunese's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

pandearing
Velivolant

i'm not sure how i feel about this, butttttt...

User Image

I love it c:
Do you think you can make it darker though? o:
If not then it's perfect and okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items