• Forum Explorer 100
rushian
Harukimaru The Yami Inu

/nosebleed.
Kay, he's just plain sexy.
XD

I'll get this to you asap hun.
c:
IKR!!?? There was sooo many pictures to choose of him. I chose the sexy ones. <3 Lol. Okie thanks c;

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rose of all Roses

my mile is depressing too lol crying
lol, If I was you I would have totally done the same, maybe even fake an injury if I had to
Aww, but eight year olds are cute yet secretly evil
Escenses

You love Logan Lerman and your favorite color is blue?
;D
Did I win?!?

Shirtless Fatcat

rushian

Hey rushian!
                                                    i'm timecraze & i want a posting graphic

i'd love some words mixed in like just a name, position and maybe a lyric or two.
                                                name; Andromeda Jeane Harlow
                                                position; second in command (in a vampire coven)

i love the words a line or two from her lament
                                                oh and by the way, i'd love to have an l-shaped banner.
                                                you should use these: (any)
                                                [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
                                                i want these colors: erm. i can't think of anything specific, since i like to have colors match the entire theme. so anything pink or red should work just fine. ^^
                                                i need it sometime by wednesday or thursday would be nice. i can give you more time if you need it. c:
                                                also, this is for a forum thread
                                                i`m also willing to pay 20 - 25k

Hilarious Genius

Novacaiine

am i that obvious?
just kidding c:
YOUUU, YOUNG LADEH, GET A FREE GRAPHIC emotion_kirakira
Everything is completely free, complex ones are only 1k-5k c:
weee, someone read my stooof~ /happy.

Shirtless Gawker

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Timecraze

alright hun.
c:

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

Angelgirlz125

:c haha high five!
hahahahahahahaha XD oh gosh. how many times have i gotten out of running
suicides with that excuse. bahahaha
YESTHEYARESECRETLYEVIL.OHDEARGOD.
AND EVEN WHEN YOU FEED THEM THE BALL AN INCH AWAY FROM THEIR REACH,
THEY SAY THAT IT WASN'T FAIR AND DEMAND A NEW BALL
AND I'M LIKE "b***h PLEASE"
lol no i'm not that mean... XD

Timecraze

HOW DOZ IT LUUUK.
^illit. nub right der. XDXDXD
but yeah~
if it look fine, i'll break it up c:

Escenses

GURL YOUR LOVE FOR LOGAN LERMAN IS SOOO OBVIOUS.
ok maybe it's only because i make so many graphics with him for you lol XD XD XD

Shirtless Fatcat

Rose of all Roses

hot damn!
i love it. ;w;

traaaaaaaaaaaade time. >w<

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Rose of all Roses

YEA high five!
bhaha I swear my gym teachers and coaches all hate me cause of it..I had one coach that even if you sprained someone he would tell them to get up and walk it off -.-
THEY ACT LIKE THEY'RE BAD BUT THEN YOU PLAY WITH THEM AND THEY TRY TO HURT YOUU!
lol

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

Timecraze

lol!
here you are c:

Fashionable Genius

CHAIRMAN M3OW

Hey CHAIRMAN M3OW!
                                                    i'm v i p Lollidella & i want a post layout

i'd love some words mixed in like one picture post layout and it has a gif. ; A ; i'm sorry /shot
                                                i love the words They say love is blind, oh baby you're so blind
                                                oh and by the way, Her name is Choi Sang Mi, and her title is "The Oblivious Romantic" you only have to add it if you want though
                                                I absolutely LOVE this one and this one so something like that would be lovely ♥

you should use these: [x] [x] [x] le gif
                                                i want these colors: #FF8080 #FFA07A #C0C0C0
                                                i need it anytime this week is fine, no rush~
                                                also, this is for a a role play ~ ♥
                                                i`m also willing to pay is 70k alright? I'll raise if need be, i'm just bad at math. ; u ;
Escenses
Novacaiine

am i that obvious?
just kidding c:
YOUUU, YOUNG LADEH, GET A FREE GRAPHIC emotion_kirakira
Everything is completely free, complex ones are only 1k-5k c:
weee, someone read my stooof~ /happy.

biggrin
Which one was right? Just curious. Haha.
I was guessing because of your siggy, but the blue guess was just that. A guess. ;P
I will definitely tip so it's all good.
Escenses

Hey Escenses!
                                                    i'm Novacaiine & i want a Graphic

i'd love some words mixed in like The Mermaid Princess, Sirenia De Saline
                                                i love the words lLINK
                                                oh and by the way, Any is fine.
                                                you should use these: LINK
                                                i want these colors: Just blues.
                                                i need it No rush at all. ^ ^;;
                                                also, this is for a Thread
                                                i`m also willing to pay Tip shall be revealed via trade. ;P
Rose of all Roses

Hey Rose of all Roses!
                                                    i'm Novacaiine & i want a post layout

i'd love some words mixed in like Tessa Charlize Lovette
                                                i love the words Link~
                                                oh and by the way, L shaped please
                                                you should use these: Jennie June, NOT PINK HAIR VERSION.
                                                i want these colors: Up to you. ;P
                                                i need it Whenever
                                                also, this is for a Thread
                                                i`m also willing to pay 15k~

Hilarious Genius

Novacaiine

Oh, the logan lerman one was totes obvi c:
the color one was kinda, ahah
My favorite color is green, but if i had to pick another it'd be blue emotion_bigheart
and i'll get started with your order asap tomorrow~!
I'll try to get it done by then c:

Roses of all Roses

bwaahhh c: i lurv him.
dude.
perks of being a wallflower
comin' out
september 21st.
so
excited
i wanna see my bby's face.
emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply