Sweet Obsesssions

alrightt.
o:

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

chief jiggly titties

Hey chief jiggly titties!
                                                    i'm rose & i want a graphic

i'd love some words mixed in like Amanda Camille Wright
                                                i love the words nah, i'll probably end up coding it myself later
                                                oh and by the way, you can do whatever you like c:
                                                you should use these: any
                                                i want these colors: tan, lightsteelblue, peru
                                                i need it whenever, i guess. maybe within this week
                                                also, this is for a thready thread thread c:
                                                i`m also willing to pay idk like 25k? how much do they go for nowadays, XD

Yvana's Senpai

Versatile Sex Symbol

Rose of all Roses

yeah ofc ~ <33 and wow 25k is more than enough C':

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

chief jiggly titties

pshaww, 25k c:

Hilarious Genius

rushian

Hi, i was wondering when my order will be finished c:
No rush, but i'm planning to post as my character soon, so.. yeah c:

Shirtless Gawker

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Escenses

Meh, tonight hopefully.
> v <

Hilarious Genius

rushian

Thank you c:
Just checkin' up, cos the roleplay is opening soon~

Wheezing Loiterer

rushian

Hey, sorry to bother you, but do you think you can take out the abandoned from the layout? > w < sorry

Shirtless Gawker

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sweet Obsesssions

Sure.
xD

Timid Werewolf

chief jiggly titties

i'm overcaffeinated cherries & i want a post layout

i'd love some words mixed in like My characters name is Valerie Corazone, and her title is the unsmart asian.
                                                i love the words some lyrics from Listen - Beyonce ( but only if you want to add them )
                                                oh and by the way, I really like the first layout you had in your samples.
                                                you should use these: linky un linky doux linky trois
                                                i want these colors: #FBCEB1 #5B92E5 #F2DBB7
                                                i need it as soon as you can
                                                also, this is for a Glee role play
                                                i`m also willing to pay will 10k be enough? I can pay more if you'd like, plus I always give tips c:

Hilarious Genius

I Luves You x3

finished!
i hope this was what you asked for..ahah x)
emotion_bigheart
chief jiggly titties

i'm Crackland & i want a graphic

i'd love some words mixed in like for the first graphic: atramentous whispers & n/a for the second graphic
                                                i love the words n/a
                                                oh and by the way, for the first graphic: i don't like graphics being square/rectangular shape at all, so please don't make it have that shape. u wu for the second graphic: i want it to be 'L' shaped -- kind of the same as the one you have in 'welcome to asgard' thread? both of the graphics should have a dark, twisted theme ~ c:
                                                you should use these: gif one - gif two ~
                                                i want these colors: is a palette okay?
                                                i need it in ... uh .. a week, i suppose? o:
                                                also, this is for a roleplay thread ~
                                                i`m also willing to pay 100k for both ... ? ;;

I didn't know if we could order two graphics in one or not? Seeing as how the graphics are kind of a set ~ If I can't do this then I'll just order again when you finish the first order if you accept me. <:
Escenses

Totally amazing : D
Sorry if I'm overwhelming you with orders, but I'm gonna order another graphic c:
Ohh, and sending trade <3

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
chief jiggly titties

i'm a pet dono & i want a graphic

i'd love some words mixed in like just their names Cailida Sara Fernández and Phillip Mario Thomas
                                                i love the words None
                                                oh and by the way, I love them all
                                                you should use these: Girl & Boy
                                                i want these colors: colors you picked!
                                                i need it Three of four days
                                                also, this is for a thread
                                                i`m also willing to pay 150k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out