Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

User Imagexoxolytandgraphicbyroseofallrosesxoxo

WELCOME

WE LL WATCH THE BUILDINGS TURN TO DUST A SKY OF DIAMONDS JUST FOR US

a post layout & graphic shop
currently open and not hiring
main banner & lyrics by rose of all roses
lyrics from i'll hold my breath by ellie goulding

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RULES

do not steal the work that the employees have made.

do not spam or advertise in this shop. rather, you can send me a pm and we'll do a link exchange. sound good?

if you have ordered a layout, do not sell our work to others. really though?

if you wish to join this shop, just send me a private message with some samples. i don't bite. c:

we all have lives, right? so please don't rush your artist. we get it, you need the thing. but we can't sit around tending to your every need.

please fill out the order forms appropriately and quote your desired artist. they might miss it if you don't.

feel free to stay and chat~ we get lonely sometimes. but be nice! c:

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

EMPLOYEES

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

ORDER FORMS

artist's username

Hey Artist's Username!
                                          i'm username & i want a post layout / graphic / thread layout

i'd love some words mixed in like what do you want in your order? character's name? role? does the role need to be known on the graphic? specific font? banners? sub-banners?
                                      i love the words lyrics? if applicable.
                                      oh and by the way, any other information i should know? any specific way you want your graphic? "L", horizontal, vertical? a certain example you like?
                                      you should use these: link to your model / link(s) to photo(s)
                                      i want these colors: colors you picked!
                                      i need it your due date. we'll try our best to help you out
                                      also, this is for a guild or thread? it helps while making layouts so we know how to go about it.
                                      i`m also willing to pay how much?

[quote="artist's username"][/quote]
                                      [color=dimgray][size=11]
                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=22][color=#E3CF57][u][color=#515151]Hey [b]Artist's Username[/b][/color][color=#E3CF57][i]![/i][/color][/u][/color][/size]
                                      [list][list][size=14][color=#E3CF57]↳[/color] i'm [b]username[/b] & i want a [b]post layout / graphic / thread layout[/b][/size][/list][/list]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] i'd love some words mixed in like [b]what do you want in your order? character's name? role? does the role need to be known on the graphic? specific font? banners? sub-banners?[/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] i love the words [b]lyrics? if applicable.[/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] oh and by the way, [b]any other information i should know? any specific way you want your graphic? "L", horizontal, vertical? a certain example you like?[/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] you should use these: link to your model / link(s) to photo(s)
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] i want these colors: [b]colors you picked![/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] i need it [b]your due date. we'll try our best to help you out[/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] also, this is for a [b]guild or thread? it helps while making layouts so we know how to go about it.[/b]
                                      [color=#E3CF57]✦[/color] i`m also willing to pay [b]how much?[/b]
                                      [/size][/color]

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

ANNOUNCEMENTS

o9/o1/12 ; begin testing thread, carry thread over from INTERSECTIONS
                                      o9/o7/12 ; put thread up
                                      o9/o8/12 ; thread opened

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

LINKS

LINKS IN

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/sky-of-d-am-nds-hiring/t.82183579/][img]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/gfx--/diamond.gif[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

send me some! c:

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

because you know... i forget things...

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

RESERVED

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

OPEN

post away~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces