Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              As many of you may already know this is my graphic shop and you may call me Sinfull.
                                                              I am your typical twenty two year old, fun and nerdy with a deep seeded desire to find
                                                              a mad man in a blue box.Granted he does seem to like Europe better than the United
                                                              States so my chances are pretty slim in that regard. What, like you didn't expect a
                                                              Doctor who rant? It's like in the nerd handbook or something... -doodles in handbook-
                                                              "Must love Doctor Who." -clicks pen and quickly puts it away.-

Anyway, heh heh, um yeah so I'm a nerd. I'm also an gamer. Granted I do tend to lean
                                                              more toward classical Nintendo games. Mario needs love too!!

I'm an avid reader, my current obsessions are The Dark Series by Christine Feehan (other
                                                              wise known as the Carpathian Series by some readers.) Lords of the Underworld by Gene
                                                              Showalter. The Dark Hunter Series by Sherlynn Kenyon (currently reading Styxx eeeeeh!
                                                              it's soo good and I recommend it!) If you haven't been able to realize what all these book
                                                              series have in common well I'll tell you, Paranormal Romance. Those are the books that I
                                                              crave I also love Historical Romances an Author that I'm in love with in that area is Hannah
                                                              Howell.Cause I mean come on who doesn't love a big strapping man from Highlands?
                                                              Let's see, I also enjoy roleplaying and have been doing so on Gaia for about four years.

I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a fantastic man and we've been together
                                                              for two years. I'm very corky and I march to my own beat. I've been taught my entire life
                                                              to embrace my inner weird and to be my own person and that is what you will get here.
                                                              I'm very straight forward and I love to help you and make your experience here as
                                                              enjoyable as possible.So if you have a question, ask away my friends I love questions.
                                                              If there is anything else you'd like to know just ask I dun bite. Much.

User Image
                                                              These are the times when you can contact me. They fallow the library's schedule as
                                                              I do not have wifi at home.

Mondays && Thursdays - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 12 to 8
                                                              Tuesdays && Wednesdays - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 12 to 6
                                                              Fridays && Saturdays - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 12 to 3
                                                              Sundays - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Day Off

User Image
                                                              Really Important Stuff Right Here! Please Read!

Alright Kiddies I am back. I am terribly sorry for leaving and just going poof but I had a lot of
                                                              things on my plate and sadly worrying about this just made things for me a thousand times
                                                              worse but guess what I am feeling much better! I have some serious creativity backup and I'm
                                                              pretty sure if I don't make something pretty for ya'll I'm going to implode!!! So help me out, make
                                                              an order and give me my fix!....please? Not that I'm demanding it or anything but please?

Also since I'm wanting to start out slow I will only be accepting 3 orders at a time so please
                                                              bare with me. This is to prevent me from being overwhelmed and like T.T and then...going home
                                                              to scream into my pillow..and no body wants to see that. Believe me. I'm an ugly crier.
                                                              But ya only 3 orders at a time. First come first serve no if ands or buts about it.

Alright love you babes and hope to see some orders soon!!

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              Here you will find a collection of my previous works. As you can see I do
                                                              Graphics for the three following categories. Post layouts, Threads, and Guilds.
                                                              I hope you see something you like.

Layout and Graphic Samples
                                                              Post Layouts
                                                              ** a side note they are arranged from oldest to news so if you'd like to see the more current work
                                                              please go to the last page.

Thread & Guild Dump

Thread Samples
                                                              --- Children of the Divine
                                                              --- The Death Stick

Guild Samples

--- Children of the Divine Guild

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              In Order for this to go smoothly we need to have some rules in which I ask
                                                              that each of you follow them. Failure to follow any of these will result in immediate
                                                              revocable of services.

--- Follow the TOS.
                                                              --- Be polite to myself and the other buyers.
                                                              --- Quote me, it's the best way to contact me.
                                                              --- No PMs unless it is very very important.
                                                              --- All orders must be filled out in full and posted in this thread.
                                                              --- You are free to ask any questions, but please do not rush or nag.
                                                              --- Pick up your orders with in a timely manner and if there is an issue please contact me.
                                                              --- I do not accept any form of payment until after your order is complete and in full.
                                                              --- Once all spots are filled those are all the orders I'm accepting at that time.
                                                              --- No Acceptions. If you'd like To order from me, wait until a spot is opened to do so.
                                                              --- For colors please refer to this link. It makes creating an
                                                              --- appealing color pallet that much easier.
                                                              ***new rules will be bolded***
                                                              --- From now on, all payments must be given to me ahead of time.
                                                              I put a lot of work into my graphics and a lot of time. It's a little disconcerting
                                                              when I put all that effort into it and do not receive a payment.

User Image
                                                              About a year ago I worked in a wonderful shop known as PWYC, or Pay What You Can.
                                                              It was absolutely wonderful to work there and I learned so much from the Shop's owner
                                                              who quickly became a friend. In honor of that shop I have decided with Ski's permission
                                                              to carry on the PWYC motto in which you literally pay what you can. If that's only 5k
                                                              that's wonderful and if it's 100k that is fantastic and I will love you forever (and may
                                                              potentially throw in a freebie at your next purchase). You can even go check out my
                                                              wish list and give me some wonderful gifts! Also you can look at my current Dream Avi
                                                              and see about those items as well. But please, please do not make me work for free.
                                                              Creating a graphic is very time consuming and I can have several goes at one graphic
                                                              before I feel it's something worthy and will be something that you like. I do love doing this
                                                              and I will do contests from time to time for Freebies. Heck if you're really good with artwork
                                                              you can draw my avi in all her sexiness and that can be your payment. I am very flexible
                                                              in this area. <3

All you really need to do is look down, there ya go..keep going oopsie too far, back up.
                                                              Okay now stop! Right there in the application area it will explain exactly what you need
                                                              to do. Just fill that bad boy out and we will be awesome.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                              So now comes the fun part actually making your order. If you've gotten this
                                                              far I'm crossing my fingers that you do like my work and you've made me a
                                                              very happy lady.So there are three different forms here, one for each of the types
                                                              of graphics I do. So please choose the correct one and we will move on from there.
                                                              If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Post Layouts

[size=10][quote="sinfully sagittarius"][/quote]
                                                              [img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad126/emraven90/emraven90195/I WANT_zpsw5krhtuc.jpg[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10][color=#7c7c7c]Hello Sin! I was just wondering by and thought I would stop by and
                                                              put your lazy booty to work so, my name is [color=#3c6273][b](name here)[/b][/color] and I would
                                                              like [color=#3c6273][b]post[/b][/color] gfx/s from you. Oh and if you don't mind I'd
                                                              like it by [color=#3c6273][b](date)[/b][/color].

● [color=#3c6273][b]Name [/b][/color]// [i]character name[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Personality[/b][/color] // [i]what is their personality? are they girly? masculine? [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Likes[/b][/color] // [i]what do they like? [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Dislikes[/b][/color] // [i]what do they dislike[/i]

●[color=#3c6273] [b]Photos[/b][/color] // [i]links to desired photographs, please make them large and high quality, same thing for if you want a gif. must be high quality. [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Face Claim[/b][/color] // [i]if you know it, please put down the name of the model you're using.[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Graphic[/b][/color] // [i]L-shaped. Center. Sides. Bottom. [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Colors [/b][/color]// [i]at least 2 and at the max 5[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Extras [/b][/color]// [i]anything else you want added to it?[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Payment [/b][/color]// [i]what will your payment be?[/i][/color][/size]

Thread && Guild Layouts

[size=11][quote="sinfully sagittarius"][/quote]

[img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad126/emraven90/emraven90195/I WANT_zpsw5krhtuc.jpg[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10][color=#7c7c7c]Hello Sin! I was just wondering by and thought I would stop by and
                                                              put your lazy booty to work so, my name is [color=#3c6273][b](name here)[/b][/color] and I would
                                                              like [color=#3c6273][b]thread/guild[/b][/color] gfx/s from you. Oh and if you don't mind I'd
                                                              like it by [color=#3c6273][b](date)[/b][/color].

● [color=#3c6273][b]Name [/b][/color]// [i]Name of Thread of Guild[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Type [/b][/color]// [i]give me the run down what kind of thread/guild you would like. is it
                                                              for a roleplay, a quest or another shop, etc.[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Concept[/b][/color] // [i]what is your running theme or concept?
                                                              Is it horror? Is it romance? This is a must, because if your roleplay or guild is demon's
                                                              vs angels you won't want a graphic that is flowery and girly. [/i]

●[color=#3c6273] [b]Photos[/b][/color] // [i]links to desired photographs, please make them
                                                              large and high quality, same thing for if you want a gif. must be high quality. [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]What Kind of Banners[/b][/color] // [i]L-shaped. Center. Sides. Bottom. [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Banners[/b][/color] // [i]please list all of your banners and sub banners and include what you want them called. [/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Colors [/b][/color]// [i]at least 2 and at the max 5[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Extras [/b][/color]// [i]anything else you want added to it?[/i]

● [color=#3c6273][b]Payment [/b][/color]// [i]what will your payment be?[/i][/color][/size]

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                        xXArtemis CyreneXx
                                                        solardancer
                                                        Colorful Smoothie
                                                        Kawaii DeviI (x2)
                                                        Lovey Lovefruit
                                                        The Impossible Astronaut
                                                        xLethal Injection

AoiKakesu
                                                        The Birth Of Freedom
                                                        RebeIIious Soul
                                                        sassycinderella
                                                        DarkKitsune713 (x2)
                                                        x-EternalAlice-x (x2)
                                                        Myung Wol

crayons 4 the color blind(x4)
                                                        Airi Hayashi(x2)
                                                        Un Fiato
                                                        Koiyama Isis (x3)
                                                        Hypnotic X
                                                        Doku Ookami
                                                        The Pandorica is Open
                                                        SilverRainbowRose
                                                        gracieblossoms
                                                        MySimpleDelights
                                                        Nellasaurus
                                                        Unique Romance

Nellasaurus
                                                        Raven5023
                                                        androgcyborgsam
                                                        Sean Bito
                                                        DarkKitsune713
                                                        Songhai Camille
                                                        a soul of thunder (x2)
                                                        Angelic Cheetah (x2)
                                                        Greta The-Phoenix

User Image

--- crayons 4 the color blind
                                                        --- morbid mistress
                                                        ---

User Image
                                                        --- S o p h i a C u p c a k e
                                                        User Image
                                                        Total;;59,348,240,000

20, 000

+ Art
                                                        + Bani the Bunny
                                                        + La Sanguine
                                                        + The River Dancer
                                                        + Mod Geisha
                                                        + High Priestess of Night
                                                        + Sinuous Ink
                                                        + Little Lucie 3rd Gen
                                                        + Lovely Lucie
                                                        + Modus Operandi
                                                        + Lustrous Lucie
                                                        + Angelic Manner

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300

Fuzzy Bunny