Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Kitsune

sinfully sagittarius
DarkKitsune713

User Image

Here's your order. ^.^
                    linky~

Thannnk you. Could you make the one that says lunar tales 200x40 please? Oh, and how much would you like for it?

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkKitsune713

User Image

Do you want that for the little thing that shows at the top of the guild?

And as for price it's what ever you're willing to pay.

Winx3669's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sinfully sagittarius

User ImageUser Image

"Sorry for yelling Sinfull but your stuff is wonderful and I would like to make an order.
                                          My name is xLethal Injection and I would like a post layout
                                          and here is everything you will need!"

Name // Joseph Cunningham ( Alias is The Basket Case )

Personality // Joseph is one sadistic son of a b***h. Currently, he's locked up inside of a mental asylum awaiting trail for the fourth murder he's been accused of ( The time is set in the late 50's ). Often, He'll sit in his solitary cell and play over his murders in his head. Almost like movies. He is indeed crazy, and thinks that the nuns who work at the facility have been sent there to Brainwash him. ( The roleplay was inspired by watching a lot of American Horror story )

Face Claim and Photos // The face I chose is a Very young Leonardo Dicaprio. You can find the photos I selected here. Sorry for the quote and name that's in there as well, I had to make a temp layout o:

What Kind of Graphic // L-shaped

Colors // Blacks and greys, I'd like the layout to look as old fashioned as possible

Extras // Okay, so, like~ Would you possibly be able to add in a picture of a locket somewhere in the layout? It'd contain two childhood pictures of Joseph. x x. Also, if you could include the quote "I should never be left alone with my mind for too long" that would be spectacular!<3 eek, as well as the info bar is that's not too much to ask for ;-;

Payment // 40-60k

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
xLethal Injection

User Image

Ooooh Leo -fans self-
                    Your wish is my command I'll add him to my list in just a few.

Lonely Kitsune

sinfully sagittarius
DarkKitsune713

User Image

Do you want that for the little thing that shows at the top of the guild?

And as for price it's what ever you're willing to pay.

Yes please. and how about... 45k? I know that's more then what the order said, but I really enjoy the looks of it. Expect me to come back often if I ever need anything like it again. ^.^

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkKitsune713

User Image

I shrunk it down as close as I could to your specifications with out distorting the image
                    200 x 140 hopefully that helps you. ^.^
                    And I won't complain over the price lol. ^.^
                    linky~
                    (at the bottom)

Lonely Kitsune

sinfully sagittarius
DarkKitsune713

User Image

I shrunk it down as close as I could to your specifications with out distorting the image
                    200 x 140 hopefully that helps you. ^.^
                    And I won't complain over the price lol. ^.^
                    linky~
                    (at the bottom)

Yay thank you. Do you want me to set up the trade or do you?

Winx3669's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sinfully sagittarius
xLethal Injection

User Image

Ooooh Leo -fans self-
                    Your wish is my command I'll add him to my list in just a few.

Isn't he just delicious?<33
        But thank you so much!
        Looking forward to the finished project.

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkKitsune713

User Image

You may. ^.^
                    I hope to see you back soon. 3nodding

Lonely Kitsune

sinfully sagittarius
DarkKitsune713

User Image

You may. ^.^
                    I hope to see you back soon. 3nodding

Alright, it's set up... And knowing me I'll be back really soon. xD

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
DarkKitsune713

User Image

Awesome and can't wait to see you!~

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
xLethal Injection

User Image

Indeed he is very nummy~
                    I'll have him to you at the earliest tomorrow and the latest the next day just depends on
                    how quickly I get my other orders out. 3nodding

Winx3669's Wife

Dangerous Lunatic

8,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sinfully sagittarius
xLethal Injection

User Image

Indeed he is very nummy~
                    I'll have him to you at the earliest tomorrow and the latest the next day just depends on
                    how quickly I get my other orders out. 3nodding

sounds perfect<3 Again, I thank you emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Elocutionist

sinfully sagittarius

User ImageUser Image

Name // OC Art Contest

Type // This is an art contest for two of my OC characters.

Theme // Looking for high quality art of two of my OC's (and their group of people but that's less important lol) Both are from a fantasy medieval period and I'd like the theme to somehow reflect that? Magic and dragons and ect maybe?

Photos // http://s834.photobucket.com/user/crayons_4_the_color_blind/media/eridrow_zpsab5a4711.png.html
                                          http://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz262/crayons_4_the_color_blind/Lokidrawn_zps3c8fac64.jpg

What Kind of Banners // all of the above or a combination please?

Banners // Introduction. Prizes. Rules. What to Draw. (sub Banners Loki, Ereliriia. ) Contests. Entries. Share the Love( Sub banners>Links In, Links Out.) The good the bad and the ugly (Sub banners> White List, Black List, Credits.) Reserved. Open.

Colors // purple, blue, tan

Extras // Will you be doing the thread coding? ( because I suck royally at it >>;; ) the photos go with their people Loki is the elf that's hardly wearing anything, Ere is the Drow, you can use part of or the whole picture however you think would work best with them =3

Payment // 1 mil minimum plus a tip when the work is finished

Fuzzy Bunny

12,140 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Marathon 300
crayons 4 the color blind

User Image

Okay.. don't mind me while I stare at the price. Ohmygoodness! -spazzes-
                    -clears throat and composes self- Cha I can totally do that for you. ^.^ hehe
                    I'll add you to my list and get it to you in a few days. ^.^

edit;;

If you would like for me to do the thread coding I can do that too but you'd have to
                    get me all of the information for it that you want plugged in and I'll work my magic.
                    With this being a really big order and I want to do it perfectly, expect it to take a little
                    bit longer than what I've been able to push out with the other ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff