Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Italy 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
France 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
South Korea 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
Japan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Australia 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
New York City 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
Hawaii 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rio de Janeiro 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
Other 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 799 800 801 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Lunatic

Izulria
PoisonFireWings
'Ello.
Thought that I should stop in and say hi

Hi there!!
Mind if I make your first order?

Well hello ! I am Izulria looking for :: PoisonFireWings

This what you need to know :
                                    x My character is named :: Michio Uchiha
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Iron Dragon
                                    x They look like :: Main
                                    Secondary pics: X, x, X, x, X, x, X, x, X (You don't have to use them all!)
                                    x They listen to :: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage the Elephant
                                    x You should know :: I'd like these colors used, go to the color list tab to get the color numbers. I was thinking of something kind of like this with a little more work on the image and coding so I guess I want a more complex layout set up like that layout. I kind of want to see more than one image used in the layout (like made some icons, the main pic, and a banner of some sort) but it isn't required. As for the images I was thinking of something kind of like this. I also want both his name and his nickname/title to be used in somewhere in the layout.
                                    x They are created for :: Thread

And I need it by :: ASAP

x My character is named :: Izula Suzuki
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Reflective Dragon
                                    Secondary pics: X, x, X, x, X, x (you don't have to use them all)
                                    x They listen to :: Marchin' On - OneRepublic
                                    x You should know :: I want these colors with a bit of #1589FF mixed in. I'd like the layout to be somewhat similar to Michio's but not exactly like it. Izula is also Michio's twin sister, I don't know if you need to know that or not though.

x My character is named :: Tsukia Aiyoku
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Little Tundra Wolf
                                    She can turn into a wolf so I'd like this image used somehow, although it can be in link form.
                                    Secondary pics: X, x, X, x, X, x, X
                                    Icons: X, x, X, x, X, x, X
                                    (You don't have to use them all)
                                    x They listen to :: Waiting For The End - Linkin Park
                                    x You should know :: I'm not 100% on the colors but I want them to be lightish shades of blue and silver. I want this one to be done like this only without the outfit and music thing. Tsukia is a very quite and shy kind of person so if you could somehow incorporate that into the layout that would be amazing!

And I need it by :: Take your time with this one, I don't need it anytime soon

Alright, I can do these sometime later today, probably in the evening
Sorry, I have to go take pictures for my photography project right now.
I'll be back on later tonight.
PoisonFireWings
Alright, I can do these sometime later today, probably in the evening
Sorry, I have to go take pictures for my photography project right now.
I'll be back on later tonight.

Alrighty~
Have fun taking pictures!

Zaipri's BFF

Altruistic Lightbringer

Fuu-
I'm sorry I was gone!
My internet died on me TwT;

But I'm back now :3

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Southern Chai
                            Well hello ! I am Southern Chai looking for :: [Melody]

x My character is named :: [ Cyrus Jacob Taylor ]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Cyrus]
                                    x They look like :: [[x] [x]]
                                    x They listen to :: Breaking Benjamin:
                                    Don't pull me under
                                    Into the deep
                                    I often wonder
                                    How it should be
                                    I'm picking sides
                                    And pulling the strings
                                    I'm living lies.
                                    x You should know :: [his favorite colors are Blue, Gray, and green.
                                    x They are created for :: [None yet.]

And I need it by :: [ASAP]

User Image

User Image
                                              xxxxxx∂ση'т ρυℓℓ мє υη∂єя ιηтσ тнє ∂єєρ
                                              xxxxι σƒтєη ωση∂єя нσω ιт ѕнσυℓ∂ вє
                                              xxxxxxxxxxι'м ριcкιηg ѕι∂єѕ αη∂ ρυℓℓιηg тнє ѕтяιηgѕ
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxι'м ℓινιηg ℓιєѕ

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - xxxXx

Predestined Cultist

~! I'll be back soon,
      going to buy my mom some of her favourite foods. (:

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
The Murderous Melody
So we finally have two </3
But as long as you have lovers, you gotta have haters.
Am I the only one who gets the feeling it's from rival, er... other layout shops?

We actually only have one, I think. I don't know how to explain it, but if we had two then we would only have eleven likes. The way they do that is kind of strange.

Hmm... Okay, now we have two then....

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
Alright. Yeah I don't have anything on my computer other then Picnik.
I'll work on these right now. I will finish at least one tonight, if not both.

Looks like our new workers have better editing programs than us D:
Oh well, Picnik will do. It's the only thing that's on my computer too...

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Sullenkiller20

Does this look okay? The last time I remember using this technique, the picture ended up looking like a piece of cheese.

User Image
The Murderous Melody
Southern Chai
                            Well hello ! I am Southern Chai looking for :: [Melody]

x My character is named :: [ Cyrus Jacob Taylor ]
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: [Cyrus]
                                    x They look like :: [[x] [x]]
                                    x They listen to :: Breaking Benjamin:
                                    Don't pull me under
                                    Into the deep
                                    I often wonder
                                    How it should be
                                    I'm picking sides
                                    And pulling the strings
                                    I'm living lies.
                                    x You should know :: [his favorite colors are Blue, Gray, and green.
                                    x They are created for :: [None yet.]

And I need it by :: [ASAP]

User Image

User Image
                                              xxxxxx∂ση'т ρυℓℓ мє υη∂єя ιηтσ тнє ∂єєρ
                                              xxxxι σƒтєη ωση∂єя нσω ιт ѕнσυℓ∂ вє
                                              xxxxxxxxxxι'м ριcкιηg ѕι∂єѕ αη∂ ρυℓℓιηg тнє ѕтяιηgѕ
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxι'м ℓινιηg ℓιєѕ

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - xxxXx

Love it! How much?

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Southern Chai
Love it! How much?

Same as the other one, 1.5k

Friendly Lunatic

Izulria

x My character is named :: Michio Uchiha
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Iron Dragon
                                    Secondary pics: X, x, X, x, X, x, X, x, X (You don't have to use them all!)
                                    x They listen to :: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked - Cage the Elephant
                                    x You should know :: I'd like these colors used, go to the color list tab to get the color numbers. I was thinking of something kind of like this with a little more work on the image and coding so I guess I want a more complex layout set up like that layout. I kind of want to see more than one image used in the layout (like made some icons, the main pic, and a banner of some sort) but it isn't required. As for the images I was thinking of something kind of like this. I also want both his name and his nickname/title to be used in somewhere in the layout.

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ×× ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

T h e r exxa i n ' txxn o t h i n gxxi nxxt h i sxxw o r l dxxf o rxxf r e e. xxxxxxxxx
Ixxk n o wxxIxxc a n ' txxs l o wxxd o w n, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ixxc a n ' txxh o l dxxb a c k, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
T h o u g hxxy o uxxk n o w , Ixxw i s hxxIxxc o u l d.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

[align=right][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/IzulriaMichiobanner-1.jpg[/img]
                                                                      [color=#461b1a]▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ [color=#b36c6a]×[/color] ▄ [color=#b36c6a]×[/color] ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]

[size=18][color=#e7120c]↙ [color=#350100]↙[/color] ↙[/color][/size]
                                                                      [size=15][color=#6f0300]『[/color][/size][size=11]T h e r e[color=white]xx[/color]a i n ' t[color=white]xx[/color][color=#b36c6a][u][color=black]n o t h i n g[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]i n[color=white]xx[/color]t h i s[color=white]xx[/color]w o r l d[color=white]xx[/color]f o r[color=white]xx[/color][color=#b36c6a][u][color=black]f r e e[/color][/u][/color]. [color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color]
                                                                      I[color=white]xx[/color]k n o w[color=white]xx[/color]I[color=white]xx[/color]c a n ' t[color=white]xx[/color]s l o w[color=white]xx[/color][color=#b36c6a][u][color=black]d o w n[/color][/u][/color], [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
                                                                      I[color=white]xx[/color]c a n ' t[color=white]xx[/color][color=#b36c6a][u][color=black]h o l d[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]b a c k, [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
                                                                      T h o u g h[color=white]xx[/color]y o u[color=white]xx[/color]k n o w , I[color=white]xx[/color][color=#b36c6a][u][color=black]w i s h[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]I[color=white]xx[/color]c o u l d.[/size] [size=15][color=#6f0300]』[/color][/size][size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/IzulriaMichioside.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#350100]
                                                                      your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here.

[color=#b36c6a]█▌[/color][i]Thoughts[/i]
                                                                      [color=#6f0300]█▌[/color][b]Speech[/b]
                                                                      [color=#350100]█▌[/color]Text[/color][/size]
                                                                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/iconmichio.jpg[/img][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/iconmichio-1.jpg[/img]
                                                                      [img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/iconmichio-2.jpg[/img][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/iconmichio-3.jpg[/img][/align]

█▌Thoughts
                                                                      █▌Speech
                                                                      █▌Text

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
Is this alright? I can change anything you don't like.
PoisonFireWings

Oh it's amazing!!
Would you like me to pay for it now? Or when all of the layouts are done?

Friendly Lunatic

Izulria
PoisonFireWings

Oh it's amazing!!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it ^^
When they are all done, please
I'll start working on the next one ^^
PoisonFireWings
Izulria
PoisonFireWings

Oh it's amazing!!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it ^^
When they are all done, please
I'll start working on the next one ^^

Alrighty then!

Friendly Lunatic

Izulria

x My character is named :: Izula Suzuki
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: The Reflective Dragon
                                    Secondary pics: X, x, X, x, X, x (you don't have to use them all)
                                    x They listen to :: Marchin' On - OneRepublic
                                    x You should know :: I want these colors with a bit of #1589FF mixed in. I'd like the layout to be somewhat similar to Michio's but not exactly like it. Izula is also Michio's twin sister, I don't know if you need to know that or not though.

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

F o rxxt h o s exxd o u b t sxxt h a txxs w i r lxxa l lxxa r o u n dxxu sxxxxxxxx
F o rxxt h o s exxl i v e sxxt h a txxt e a rxxa txxt h exxs e a m sxxxxxxxxxx
W exxk n o wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W e ' r exxn o txxw h a txxw e ' v exxs e e n
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

[align=right][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/IzulriaIzulabanner.png[/img]
                                            [color=#1589FF]▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ [color=#bb63d4]⌘[/color] ▄ [color=#bb63d4]⌘[/color] ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]

[size=15][color=#56026e]↙[color=#cdcec1]↙[/color]↙[/color][/size]
                                            [size=15][color=#7e7e7e]❝[/color][/size][size=11]F o r[color=white]xx[/color]t h o s e[color=white]xx[/color][color=#1589ff][u][color=black]d o u b t s[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]t h a t[color=white]xx[/color]s w i r l[color=white]xx[/color]a l l[color=white]xx[/color][color=#1589ff][u][color=black]a r o u n d[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]u s[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color]
                                            F o r[color=white]xx[/color]t h o s e[color=white]xx[/color][color=#1589ff][u][color=black]l i v e s[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]t h a t[color=white]xx[/color][color=#1589ff][u][color=black]t e a r[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]a t[color=white]xx[/color]t h e[color=white]xx[/color]s e a m s[color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]
                                            W e[color=white]xx[/color]k n o w[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
                                            W e ' r e[color=white]xx[/color][color=#1589ff][u][color=black]n o t[/color][/u][/color][color=white]xx[/color]w h a t[color=white]xx[/color]w e ' v e[color=white]xx[/color]s e e n[/size][size=15][color=#7e7e7e]❞[/color][/size][size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/IzulriaIzulaside-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#50504b]
                                            your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here. your text will go here.

[color=#1589FF]█▌[/color][b]Speech[/b]
                                            [color=#8d15af]█▌[/color][i]Thoughts[/i]
                                            [color=#50504b]█▌[/color]Text
                                            [/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=right][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/Izulaicon-1.jpg[/img][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/230064.jpg[/img]
                                            [img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/Izulaicon.jpg[/img][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][/align]

█▌Speech
                                            █▌Thoughts
                                            █▌Text

User ImageUser Image
User Imagexxxxxxx

Quote:
Alrighty, here's the other one. I hope you like it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash