Total Votes:[ 204 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 785 786 787 > >> >>> »|

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
        User Image

) One-by-one —*the flower petals : » change appearance !
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 ` But, if I were to gather them together
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxTHEN I COULD FORM ONE DREAM xxxx THEN I COULD FORM ONE DREAM
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxTHEN I COULD FORM ONE DREAM xxxx THEN I COULD FORM ONE DREAM

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( && EVEN AT THIS MOMENT )
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxx ﹕⊱ the beauty of the flowers are unchanging if I turn around
                                                                                                          xxxxxI CAN SMELL the affectionate fragrance
                                                                                                          xxx▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✦: OF MY HOMETOWN
                                                                                                          COPYRIGHT TO THE MURDEROUS MELODY
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING
                                                                                                          xxxxxxx________________________________________________
                                                                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO xxxxxxxxxxLET'S MEET xxxxxxxxxxHERE xxxxxxxxxxAGAIN

« SHOP OWNERS »xxxxxxxThe Murderous Melody and wearegliding5683
                                                                                                    « GRAPHICS && CODING »xxxxxxxThe Murderous Melody
                                                                                                    « STATUS »xxxxxxxNOT HIRINGt

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image
                                                            01. First off, DON'T STEAL ANYTHING OFF OF HERE! You will be reported. If you see that someone has stolen from us please inform us immediately.
                                                            02. You must pay the artist the amount they charge you. If you can only spend so much gold tell the artist in the order form. Tips are nice, but are optional.
                                                            03. If you think you're being overcharged, negotiate with the artist or speak to me about it. I will cover part of the price, if I agree.
                                                            04. No resales. Which means you can't buy a layout from us, alter it slightly, then sell it again to someone else. It's also considered stealing.
                                                            05. No rude comments, flaming, or fighting! Please keep this thread PG-13.
                                                            06. If you don't like the way an artist makes layouts then don't order from them. If you don't like the way we run our store then don't order from us.
                                                            07. Remember, we all have lives. Don't rush us or give us incredibly small time frames (eg. an hour tops!)
                                                            08. Posting your order may not guarantee it will be done. Make sure the artist accepts you.
                                                            09. If there is any issue at all, message one of the co-owners/managers of the shop (wearegliding5683 and The Murderous Melody)
                                                            10. Rules may subject to change.

If applying, keep in mind - - -
                                                            01. You must send samples and your information thread (if accepted) must be in a separate thread in the test forum.
                                                            02. Your chances increase more if you can edit more than just an online editor (eg. GIMP, Photoshop)
                                                            03. We really like people who can code and make graphics well.
                                                            04. Your prices shouldn't be crazy expensive. I mean, if you want more orders, you should lower your prices like the most popular artists here.
                                                            05. If you applied once and we declined you, you may apply again at another date.
                                                            06. Limit the amount of shops you work at. We don't want people you can find at every single layout shop.
                                                            07. Send an application to wearegliding5683. If you send one to me (The Murderous Melody), I probably will ignore you because you didn't listen.

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image
                                                        Well hello ! I am Username looking for :: [Username of Artist]

This what you need to know :
                                                                x My character is named :: [Name]
                                                                x But they'd rather be called :: [Nicknames]
                                                                x They look like :: [Models/Pictures]
                                                                x They listen to :: [Lyrics/Quotes]
                                                                x They love the color :: [Colors]
                                                                x You should know :: [Extra]
                                                                x They are created for :: [Guild or thread, the coding is different. Even link us to the roleplay if you want]

And I need it by :: [Due date]

[quote="ARTIST'S USERNAME HERE"][/quote]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=15]Well hello [i]![/i] I am [u]Username[/u] looking for :: [Username of Artist] [/size]

[list][list][list][list] [size=13][b]This what you need to know :[/b] [/size]
                                                        [size=11][size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] My character is named :: [Name]
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] But they'd rather be called :: [Nicknames]
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They look like :: [Models/Pictures]
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They listen to :: [Lyrics/Quotes] (If you're going to link it, please don't send us to Youtube. Send us to a lyrics site)
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They love the color :: [Colors]
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] You should know :: [Extra]
                                                        [size=16]→[/size] [color=white]x[/color] They are created for :: [Guild or thread, the coding is different. Even link us to the roleplay if you want][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                        [u][size=15][b]And I need it by :: [Due date][/b][/size][/u][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      User Image
      User Image
                                                              The Murderous Melody's

User Image

[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783/][img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/xpink-apple/Decorated images/Banners/sivalesvaleomini.jpg[/img][/url][/align]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783_1/][align=center][img]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/xpink-apple/Decorated images/Banners/sivalesvaleo-2.jpg[/img][/align][/url]

x - - illusion shade's

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783_1/][align=center][img]http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k605/PoisonWings/banner.png[/img][/align][/url]

- Ironic Melody -'s

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-post-layout-shop/t.71473783_1/][align=center][img]http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z477/IronicMelodyx/324.jpg[/img][/align][/url]

Tippie Toes's

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/si-vales-valeo-layout-shop-hiring/t.71473783/][align=center][img]http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/ErinTippieToes/8d48a6f3-501e-4486-836a-40ff1bf8440a_zps8df28380.jpg[/img][/align][/url]

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image
                                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

*IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AN AFFILIATE, PM THE MURDEROUS MELODY

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      User Image
      User Image
                                                            Yeah... Probably forgot something important or will need this in the future

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      User Image
      User Image

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      User Image
      User Image

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
      User Image
      User Image

Precious Cutie-Pie

15,000 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
      User Image
      User Image

Magnetic Lover

10,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out