Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

I whipped this up as a BG, what do you think for this to be the bg image design?
User Image

but but... I like Galaxy style love crying

I'm sorry for being picky. 250M for it?
Luxury Soul
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

I whipped this up as a BG, what do you think for this to be the bg image design?
User Image

Oh yea I will add the galaxy such to it, but Im thinking over seeing about "overlaying" that design with it. Sure send over the trade!

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

User Image

Oh yea I will add the galaxy such to it, but Im thinking over seeing about "overlaying" that design with it. Sure send over the trade!

200x40?
I wanted something with any of these biggrin
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

But I want it to be faded out ish, like the first one biggrin
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

What color scheme were you thinking? This is what I was in the middle of, before you posted the others.
User Image

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

What color scheme were you thinking? This is what I was in the middle of, before you posted the others.
User Image

Pink & white ish. I like that but I like the border to be around the banner love ~ and I want the text to be easy & readable.

Demonic Sex Symbol

I think i better get on my learning to animate so i can make you some banners i have some really good ideas

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dy Onna
I think i better get on my learning to animate so i can make you some banners i have some really good ideas

Hahaha ~ I love new ideas biggrin

Demonic Sex Symbol

Luxury Soul
Dy Onna

i found a great tutorial so once i get some sleep i'll get on it. I was up all night making thread layouts. Lol

Noble Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dy Onna
Luxury Soul
Dy Onna

i found a great tutorial so once i get some sleep i'll get on it. I was up all night making thread layouts. Lol

get some rest boo boo.

Demonic Sex Symbol

Luxury Soul

Tried was a way harder then the video made it out to be.
User Image
Luxury Soul
Leonaenae
Luxury Soul
LS✖ ✖ ✖

User Image

Pink & white ish. I like that but I like the border to be around the banner love ~ and I want the text to be easy & readable.

The part Im going to make blinkie is the word pixels, and the inner color will be a light pink, before I do all that I wanted to make sure everything is good, if you have a font you are fond of let me know I can download anything from dafont.com
User Image
Depending on how it looks I may also play with your username, but I dont want to overwhelm it.
I also plan to outline that border there I hadnt realized it was all whited out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces