+1 1 100.0% [ 283 ]
Total Votes:[ 283 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 144 145 146 > >> >>> »|

Greedy Fatcat

x

User Image
        User Image
                                                  • User ImagexxxxxUser Image
                                                    Hello~ thank you for taking a peek! I hope you like what you see? lmao. This is a free graphics thread! I just love making these so much that I decided to do them for free, on the down side though, I only get to do this during vacation since I got pretty busy with college. That's it, I guess? Ah, tips are not required but highly appreciated!! whee

I frequently do live streams if I feel like it. You can see down below the status if I'm streaming or not!

Also, it would be cool if you stay around and chat with me while I make graphics, just letting you know though that I'm not good at keeping up with conversations ('cause I forget to reply sometimes lol). Enjoy your lurking around here and have fun! ^^
                                                    x
                                                    x

xxxxxUser Image
                                                    06/15/2016 - thread is finally back in the PG forum!! c:
                                                    06/15/2017 - i am back on the same day, but a different year...
                                                    x
                                                    x

xxxxxUser Image
                                                    The stream is currently offline! I'd usually stream at 2 PM,
                                                    6 PM or 12 AM (UTC +8), it all depends on my mood though lol.
                                                    If you want to be notified whenever I stream, please tell me so I
                                                    could list you here:

xxxxxxxx1. kiwis poet
                                                    xxxxxxxx2. Appleberry Puffs
                                                    xxxxxxxx3. izeromus
                                                    xxxxxxxx4. Ariamitha
                                                    xxxxxxxx5. call me kouhai
                                                    x
                                                    x

Greedy Fatcat

x

User Image
        User Image
                                                    1. Follow the Gaia's ToS.
                                                    2. Please, save the graphics to your own server.
                                                    3. Do not steal, edit, and quote anything from the first page.
                                                    4. Don't rush me! Keep in mind that these are free~
                                                    5. I have my own style (and it varies), if you want me to copy
                                                    5. someone else's work, don't even bother looking at my graphics.
                                                    6. I don't accept requests through PM.
                                                    7. Please make sure to ask permission for the images you want me
                                                    7. to use!
                                                    8. Not really a rule, but here's a list of all the resources I use.
                                                    9. I may add another rule if needed, just ask questions if you have
                                                    9. one!
                                                    x
                                                    x

xxxxxUser Image
                                                    A slot in the waiting list does not guarantee that I will make you the graphics you need. All requests go there but I am picking randomly from the slots and depending on my mood. I am reminding you that I go by inspiration here. Please don't be offended if I don't make your graphics. Also, I'm letting you know now that the waiting list
                                                    refreshes in a week so other people have chances too!

I don't have a form ready for you because I'm too lazy to make them,
                                                    so just throw your characters / requests at me! I make post layouts
                                                    and thread layouts only! 3nodding

xxxxxxxxcredit: tofuvi for the art used in this thread / used for personal use only
                                                    x
                                                    x

Greedy Fatcat

x

User Image
        User Image
                                                    xxxBatch #5 - started on June 30
                                                    1. oriaxailaht ━ (1) thread layout | pg. 141
                                                    2. sunjinhan ━ (1) post layout | pg. 143
                                                    3. darling nitemare ━ (1) post layout | pg. 143
                                                    4. Narulubbchu ━ (2) post layouts | pg. 143
                                                    5. Lady Macaria ━ (1) post layout | pg. 144
                                                    6. D-Mousy ━ (1) post layout | pg. 144
                                                    7. Sailor Cencordia Magica ━ (1) post layout | pg. 145
                                                    8. Sakulove ━ (1) post layout | pg. 145
                                                    9. Dasvidaniya ━ (1) post layout | pg. 145

xxx1/10 SLOTS OPEN
                                                    x
                                                    x

xxxxxUser Image
                                                    xxxxcolored - tipped xxx - loyal friend

Lady Nymerya | Lady Beryllonite | Dementedly | Sakulove | Converss
                                                    Light at Worlds End | pup720 | comfaetti | Appleberry Puffs
                                                    Nibbs-chan | jane the virgin | izeromus | Ariamitha | Sakulove
                                                    Sugarwara | - s u p e r a w r - | queenfrump
                                                    x
                                                    x

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fatcat

tips received: 35,600,060,000 gg
^ everything goes towards my art quest! thank you so much, it means a lot to me! ;w;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff