100-200k 0.039473684210526 3.9% [ 6 ]
200k+ 0.098684210526316 9.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 152 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 50 51 52 > >>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WELCOME !!

██████████████████████ █████████████ ██████████████████████

open under construction closed hiatus

Hey! If you're reading this, that means you made the right choice in clicking into this totally awesome post layout and graphics shop. Even if you aren't interested in buying anything, please feel obligated free to chat around or bump or whatever -- I'd like to give Sonata as much publicity as possible. Go ahead, come on in, don't be shy! Don't worry, I won't bite, and I promise to keep my friends on leashes while you're here. Who knows! You might make new friends, or even get some freebies if you're extra awesome. So stick around, tell your friends, maybe buy a thing or two. Indulge. Have some fun.

ya know what? just look through my test thread.
                                                all my graphics and coding projects are in there,
                                                even the ones not included in samples.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx RULES !!

Follow Gaia Tos. 'Nuff said.

Constructive criticism is absolutely, 100% APPRECIATED. However, if you're just being mean for no reason instead of pointing out flaws in the interest of helping, you and me have a little issue.

I do not give refunds if you don't like the work; sorry. I still put effort into it even if you don't like it. However, if possible, I will try and edit it to make it better.

Please just be nice and don't drop the f-bomb every other word and treat everyone with respect and bunnies and rainbows and all that s**t.

I will work as hard as I can to get your order done within a few days. Who knows; I could do it in a few hours if I'm not busy.

Once I'm done with your order, I will start a trade with you and PM the art at the same time. I WILL NOT, scout's honor, try and cheat you out of your money. Do not do the same to me.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GRAPHICS !!

User Image xxxxxx User Image xxxxxx User Image xxxxxx User Image xxxxxx User Image xxxxxx User Image

Simpler graphics should cost no less than 15k.

More complicated graphics, like the one you see as the header for Sonata, should cost no less than 27k.

Remember, these are not rock solid prices that you must pay. Please name your own price. I ask that you go no lower than the numbers shown above.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx POST LAYOUTS !!

sample thread xxxxxx i coded this xxxxxx and this

Simpler post layouts should cost no less than 1ok.

More detailed post layouts should cost no less than 2ok.

The fanciest of post layouts should cost no less than 3ok.

Whole thread layouts should cost no less than 5ok.
          Threads include a lot fancier coding than what you'll see in a post layout. Expect several decorative pictures, lots of colors, song or poem lyrics, the like. If you add a graphic, which is what I'll usually do, you'll have to pay for the graphic as well. If you'd like a roleplay thread, I'll do profiles, but only if I really like you wink

If you're ordering a post layout make sure you include a picture or any information you need inside of the layout to me in the order form. I can make a layout with a graphic included if you pay for both the layout and graphic combined. Perhaps I'll knock off a bit for your double purchase.

Remember, these are not rock solid prices that you must pay. Please name your own price. I ask that you go no lower than the numbers shown above.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SLOTS !!

- - Rawr Rawr McWafflez
          - -
          - -
          - -
          - -

PICKUP !!

- -
          - -

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ORDER FORMS !!

Just fill it out and post!
          Any questions? Just ask. I'll be happy to answer.

Don't worry; it looks a lot scarier than it actually is.

[b][align=right][size=18]HEY [color=#CDB5CD][i]!![/i][/color] RADIA [color=#CDB5CD][i]!![/i][/color] I'VE GOT AN ORDER FOR CHUU [color=#CDB5CD][i]!![/i][/color][/size] [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [/align][/b] [list] [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#CDB5CD][u][color=black][size=10]

[b]Graphics or Post Layout?[/b]
          Your answer here

[b]What type of Graphic/Post layout?[/b]
          You know. Like 'simple graphic' or 'your fanciest post layout.' If you're confused at all about this, just ask me.

[b]What would you like it to look like?[/b]
          Specify anything from colors to shape to mood to anything else here, whether you have a detailed description or just a vague idea in your head.

[b]How much are you going to pay?[/b]
          Remember, no lower than the price specified, please. The higher the price, the harder I work :3 You also get bumped to the top of the waiting list if the pay's big enough!

[b]Any pictures you want included?[/b]
          Link 'em, please!

[b]What's it being used for?[/b]
          Lets me know what I should design it like. For instance, put that it's a roleplay post style or a graphic for a shop or something like that.

[b]Dimensions?[/b]
          Applies to graphics only; can be something like 100x100 or 'long and thin.'

[b]Colors?[/b]
          Again, can be as vague as 'a pretty pink color,' or 'CD63G.'

[/color][/u][/color][b][align=right][size=18] SO GET TO IT [color=#CDB5CD][i]!![/i][/color][/size] [color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [/align][/b] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LINKS & AFFILIATES !!

LINKS IN !!

I will love you forever if you advertise me in any way at all.
          Want to trade links? Please please please do so! Post in the thread or PM me and we'll give each other banners. Only 88 x 31, please.

88 x 31
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25oqzrx][img]http://tinyurl.com/24j33of[/img][/url]

200 x 40
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/25oqzrx][img]http://tinyurl.com/2gya2hm[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT !!

AFFILIATES:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AND WE`RE OPEN !!

Post away, my pretties!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash