Someone else's signature 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 33 34 35 >

bump <:
//im so bored
l2eita

o hello there. <3
I've had such an exhausting week. ; A ;
I'd trade it for boredom, at least that isn't as tiring!
Sour Pears
l2eita

o hello there. <3
I've had such an exhausting week. ; A ;
I'd trade it for boredom, at least that isn't as tiring!
hello~
and yes thats true ; v; but i have a lot of english hmwrk to do > u<
l2eita

Ah you started school too? How is it for you?
I have a lot of notes to take for my classes ;~; and some history homework.
Good luck with your english homework!
Sour Pears
l2eita

Ah you started school too? How is it for you?
I have a lot of notes to take for my classes ;~; and some history homework.
Good luck with your english homework!
its not bad i guess, but you cant complain right? & i am already going on my 3rd week thank you ; ; i have no idea on how to do it gonk
Mistress100

Oh gosh, that's problematic. :s I hope he's alright though.
I actually had some issues with my boyfriend's brother; he treats me like I'm worthless pretty often and that's never a good feeling. The thing is, the brother is a really nice person overall, but it's like he only treats me poorly. ; A ;

Stomach bugs are doodooheads. ): It's unfortunate that you get them a lot, I'm sorry to hear that!
Oh I see, good luck in school next year! ^^

I've been so tired lately so I've taken the weekend to catch up on my sleep. It felt so good being able to sleep for more than 4-5 hours last night.
Oh wow, you were lucky! I think it kinda goes both ways though; less homework is less tiring (obviously :B), but I think homework does help with my studies. The problem with my school is that I think they give too much homework. @__@
l2eita

Good luck with school! ;~; Hopefully we'll both be able to survive!
I suppose I really can't complain, haha. After middle school, it's pretty much a given that you have to take notes in all your classes. crying
I just finished my first week of school. :0
Oh my gosh, I don't have any idea how to do my history homework. I have to write two short essays on global trade but the format in which my teacher wants me to write the essays is so confusing. It's like... I have to be broad, but not too broad, and at the same time I have to be specific, but not too specific.
it's like teacher... what do you want me to do. gonk
Sour Pears
l2eita

Good luck with school! ;~; Hopefully we'll both be able to survive!
I suppose I really can't complain, haha. After middle school, it's pretty much a given that you have to take notes in all your classes. crying
I just finished my first week of school. :0
Oh my gosh, I don't have any idea how to do my history homework. I have to write two short essays on global trade but the format in which my teacher wants me to write the essays is so confusing. It's like... I have to be broad, but not too broad, and at the same time I have to be specific, but not too specific.
it's like teacher... what do you want me to do. gonk
O -O;;
that doesnt sound right Dx and im in HS so your kind of lucky atm
l2eita

I know right? ;~;
I'm in high school too, haha. >w< What grade are you in?
Sour Pears
l2eita

I know right? ;~;
I'm in high school too, haha. >w< What grade are you in?
im in 10th, you? o:
l2eita

Ah I'm in 11th grade! I can't wait for senior year. >w< I plan on interning somewhere, so I won't have to be stuck at school for 8 periods a day anymore!
Sour Pears
l2eita

Ah I'm in 11th grade! I can't wait for senior year. >w< I plan on interning somewhere, so I won't have to be stuck at school for 8 periods a day anymore!
8?! we only have 6!
l2eita

:0 I have 7 class periods and one lunch period, each are 45 minutes each. Some classes can overlap into lunch though, so some schedules are literally 8 periods of classes. xD
It's pretty tiring though, but I know that schools in Korea have schedules of like... 10-14 classes.
Sour Pears
l2eita

:0 I have 7 class periods and one lunch period, each are 45 minutes each. Some classes can overlap into lunch though, so some schedules are literally 8 periods of classes. xD
It's pretty tiring though, but I know that schools in Korea have schedules of like... 10-14 classes.
Jeez o -o...thats crazy
l2eita

Yup, it's pretty tough. D:
Guess whose order I'm working on now? >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items