✄ - - ROYAL GARDEN PARTY - - ✖

PLEASE READ!!
UPDATE!
December 30, 2014

tab indigomagenta's slots are closed so you can't order from her

Hilarious Genius

User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆

This is a joint graphics shop between indigomagenta and sycophantic courtier. We sell thread layouts, banners, image maps, post styles, icons, profiles and other graphics. This shop may be named "Royal Garden Party" but that doesn't exactly mean we're royals. Though you can say we are having a party making these graphics! And we're inviting you to join in the fun. So, look around and see if there's anything you like.

STAFF: [these images change when we change our avis]
                User ImageSPACEUser ImageSPACEUser Image

indigomagenta [co-owner]XXsycophantic courtier [co-owner]XXvintage fairytale [mule]

▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

WELCOME | EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS | RULES | INDIGOMAGENTA | SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER | FORMS | SLOTS | CONTESTS AND FREEBIES | LINKS | GIFT CERTS | CREDITS | RESERVED | RESERVED | OPEN

Hilarious Genius

User Image

May 12, 2013 Contest is over. Shop has gotten a makeover.

March 13, 2013 3/13/13??? lol. We have another profile contest c:
                September 23, 2012 We now have a poll. Now go vote and get gold that's not from our expenses
                September 17, 2012 First year anniversary! To kick off the new year, watch for contests starting tomorrow
                July 20, 2012 Page contest has ended. Ms Sharra is the winner of the free custom-made v2 profile. The shop is nearing its first year anniversary.
                June 23, 2011 Shop is completely open again! sycophantic courtier is hosting a contest
                June 11, 2012 Shop is open for current // v2 profiles only.
                May 13, 2012 Shop is on hiatus, sycophantic courtier is looking for a pixel artist
                May 6, 2012 Shop is under going renovation and will probably go on hiatus
                February 26, 2012 sycophantic courtier is offering tumblr layouts, nothing fancy yet as this is just for practice. Still working on sample/s. D:
                October 23, 2011 Halloween Art Contest begins! You could win a profile!
                October 10, 2011 It's sycophantic courtier's birthday! Give her birthday art and get a profile
                September 17, 2011 This thread is now officially open
                September 13, 2011 This thread is under construction and is not yet open

WELCOME | EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS | RULES | INDIGOMAGENTA | SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER | FORMS | SLOTS | CONTESTS AND FREEBIES | LINKS | GIFT CERTS | CREDITS | RESERVED | RESERVED | OPEN

Hilarious Genius

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Follow Gaia ToS, of course.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Have some common sense. It will help us a lot. Please read the first page before ordering.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Once your order is accepted, send trade to whoever you asked the graphics from but do not complete it yet
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not steal or edit our works without any permission from us
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Make sure you have permission to use images you want to put in the graphics. More info here
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Always give credit to whoever made the graphics. Never claim it as your own
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We have the right to refuse orders we don't want to do
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not rush us since we have other priorities
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Don't quote any of the posts on the first page. Do not make huge quote trees
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When ordering profiles, please keep your inbox open because the codes will be PM'd to you
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Please don't edit your order without informing us first
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. In the form, write your username in a different color so we'd know if you read the rules or you might be ignored
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Be literate and we'll get along just fine
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Do not use any of our graphics outside gaia. You can upload the images and whatnot in host sites but do not on facebook, tumblr, etc.
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We have the right to use any of your orders as sample work in the future
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. We have the right to change or add rules if needed

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ABOUT
                  Hi I'm indigomagenta. Most people call me indi or ind or indigo. I don't really care. Whatever boats your float! x3 Anyways, I make graphics (duh) which is why I am in a joint shop with the lovely sycophantic courtier! I don't really have much to say here. Nobody really reads these things anyways. I could continue the rest of this paragraph with random words, and some people might not even notice! Tree earphones dinosaur star pencil teenager time cheese slice magnet tumblr gum orange mouse metal tissue paperclip business gorilla accordion bell notes story mints april. Well, obviously, people would notice, since I mentioned 2 sentences ago, but if I hadn't, people probably wouldn't notice at all.

WILL DO
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. banners, buttons, icons, dividers
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. thread layouts
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. image maps
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. almost anything, just ask

WON'T DO
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. signs
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. nudity
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. inappropriate material

SAMPLES && PRICES
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Banners [5k-10k]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Buttons [1k-3k]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thread Layouts [15k+][+10k for coding]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Image Maps [5k-10k for image only]+[5k for coding only]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Other [prices may vary, usually 5k+]

Hilarious Genius

User Image

ABOUT
                  READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE
                  I guess I'll start off with saying hi? So, introductions..I'm sycophantic courtier and you can call me courtier. I opened this shop with indigomagenta because I thought it'll be nice to have someone else with me. We can help each other out and maybe even learn from each other as well when working in this together. I think she's the more random and fun between us. I don't really talk that much so I guess you won't find me chatting around here. I will be making the profiles but I can do other things as well. I can code both old school and current profiles but I find old school easier. When you're ordering, be sure you know what you want. Provide me images and other resources because I'm not going to google stuff for you. Detailed credits for all my works can be found on the credits section of this shop.

WILL DO
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. anything that inspires me
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. vintage designs
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. profiles for art [but not for chibis]

WON'T DO
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. kawaii stuff x.x
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. profiles set on private

SAMPLES && PRICES
                  OLD SCHOOL [ 5-7 bil ]
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  CURRENT [ 7OO mil - 1.5 bil ]
                  User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                  Banners: [7OO mil]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Thread Layouts [ 3-5 bil ]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Post Styles [ 7OO mil - 1 bil ]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Character layouts [ 1-3 bil ]
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

FOR PROFILES:

this is a classic profile | this is a current profile

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/vintage_fairytale/rgp-profile_zpse9f01546.png[/IMG]

[size=10][color=#a57b55] [b]U[/b]sername:
                  [b]V[/b]ersion: (x) v1 / classic || ( ) v2 / current
                  [b]S[/b]ections:
                  [b]I[/b]mage/s: ( PLEASE PUT THESE UNDER SPOILER TAGS OR LINKS! )
                  [b]C[/b]redit/Artist: ( THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU GOT THE IMAGE FROM )
                  [b]T[/b]heme & Design:
                  [b]C[/b]olors: ( HEX CODES ONLY. GOOGLE WHAT THAT IS )
                  [b]S[/b]croll: (x) Yes ( ) No ( ) Don't care
                  [b]S[/b]creen Resolution: ( GOOGLE IT! )
                  [b]B[/b]rowser:
                  [b]W[/b]hat else:
                  [b]O[/b]ffer:

[quote="sycophantic courtier"][/quote]

example of how it should look like

FOR GRAPHICS:

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/vintage_fairytale/rgp-gfx_zps8e9b575a.png[/IMG]

[size=10][color=#a57b55][b]U[/b]sername:
                  [b]O[/b]rder: {is it a banner? an icon? a thread layout?}
                  [b]C[/b]oding: {do you want coding with it?}
                  [b]C[/b]olors: {hexcodes if possible please}
                  [b]I[/b]mage/s: {search for your own resources}
                  [b]C[/b]redit/Artist: {the permission you got from the owner of the image}
                  [b]T[/b]heme and Design:
                  [b]W[/b]hat else?
                  [b]O[/b]ffer:

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/vintage_fairytale/rgp-gfx_zps8e9b575a.png[/IMG]

[b]T[/b]ype of Graphic: banner, button, icon, etc
                  [b]T[/b]itle:
                  [b]T[/b]ext/Headers:
                  [b]F[/b]ont:
                  [b]C[/b]olours:
                  [b]I[/b]mage/s:
                  [b]C[/b]redit/Artist:
                  [b]T[/b]heme & Design:
                  [b]C[/b]oding: yes/no (thread layouts only)
                  [b]A[/b]dditional Graphics: button, divider, etc (thread layouts only)
                  [b]W[/b]hat else:
                  [b]O[/b]ffer:
                  [quote="indigomagenta"][/quote]

FOR IMAGE MAPS:

[IMG]http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/vintage_fairytale/rgp-img_zps0851c427.png[/IMG]

[b]C[/b]oding: yes/no/only
                  [b]H[/b]eader:
                  [b]L[/b]inks/Labels:
                  [b]F[/b]ont:
                  [b]C[/b]olours:
                  [b]I[/b]mage/s:
                  [b]C[/b]redit/Artist:
                  [b]T[/b]heme & Design:
                  [b]W[/b]hat else:
                  [b]O[/b]ffer:
                  [quote="indigomagenta"][/quote]

Hilarious Genius

User Image

indigomagenta FULL!
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LittleLunarMouse
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. closed

sycophantic courtier ( only accepting two for now )
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. open
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. open

PAST CUSTOMERS
                  O_renjji ♔ kaleepooh ♔ SimplyDone ♔ DreamInfinitely ♔ Gomenasai-Ai ♔ MaluendadAzur ♔ october ale ♔ HisGayLover ♔ animelover357 ♔ Vanilla Velvet ♔ Flaky Chan ♔ G U B E Girl ♔ Ai Desu Chan ♔ Spicy Fruit Sensation ♔ Oh Jasmine ♔ iAmthesyst36 ♔ ashleywa ♔ fuzzyboomboom ♔ w0nd3r_k ♔ D e s p a r t e i ♔ Reverouge ♔ Cheddar_Monster ♔ Youngwonhee Saranghae ♔ Pentapox ♔ TwizzIers ♔ Ms Sharra ♔ Maluni_ish_cool ♔ Saturns Spyglass ♔ oddlittlebevi ♔ The Real LP ♔ ii P 4 N D 4 H ♔ Ici Chiot ♔ b u r i b e a r ♔ Rainbowrific Renia ♔ Whale Child ♔ Tyni_Pengwyn ♔ Funklepuss ♔ Ailyia ♔ kyOMG ♔ Milkitten ♔ Ms Sharra ♔ suhrene ♔ Blood-Tipped Thorn ♔ Kool Cookies XP ♔ Applejack of Honesty ♔ WeCameAsTrojans ♔ Bearey ♔ Unicorns Shall Save Me ♔ Fidel Castbro ♔ Lnk u Bus ♔ Strawrberry Kitten ♔ estrofem ♔ hades loves elephants ♔ Krystall Jewell ♔ CookiezMeltdown ♔ Pumpernickel Dreams ♔ Ms Sharra ♔ RainbowxXxChild ♔ Spreader of Despair ♔ yinrie ♔ RoseIia ♔ Akina Yumiko ♔ bojima ♔ Angelus Vindemia ♔ Cafe Amour Xylna ♔ Seracella ♔ O___Olml ♔ chunese ♔ Ascended Dreamer ♔ adorabuki ♔ sunnygirI ♔ avyie ♔ jmrt_12 ♔ terichi ♔ Kiroshiya

Hilarious Genius

User Image

Profile Contest
                  Just a random contest to win a free profile: background by indigomagenta, coding by sycophantic courtier. And all you have to do is fill out this form, remembering to quote both sycophantic courtier and indigomagenta. Each graphic artist will choose one winner, so that doubles your chances of winning! Wow!
                  The official contest post is on pg 127, if the link does not work.

Free Premade V2 Profile
                  Preview:
                    User Image User Image User Image
                  These are a two paneled v2 // current profile that comes with their own custom cursor.
                  Post here if you want the code.

Free Blinkies!
                  sycophantic courtier is giving away some blinkies!
                  Samples:
                    User Image User Image
                  Fill this out if you want one:
                    [size=10][color=#a57b55][b]U[/b]sername:
                    [b]W[/b]ord/s: [what you want it to say]
                    [b]C[/b]olor/s: [limit to three]
                    [b]T[/b]ip: [optional]

Bump Banner
                  You can use these images to bump this thread:
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  [center][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/7ltlyzl[/IMG][/center]

[center][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/76gzfzh[/IMG][/center]
                  You can use these in this thread only. That's why it's got the name and color theme of the shop.

Hilarious Genius

User Image

In

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rsejmq][img]http://tinyurl.com/5r8dzw4[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rsejmq][img]http://tinyurl.com/myta5d8[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rsejmq][img]http://tinyurl.com/3kszwnf[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3rsejmq][img]http://tinyurl.com/cwrpm72[/img][/url]

Out
                [88x31]

User Image
                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

[200x40]
                User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Hilarious Genius

User Image

For those who don't know what to give someone on a special occasion or any day of the year, really, why not give them the opportunity to have a high quality profile, post style, thread layout or even a sigmap?

Sample:
                  User Image

Form:

[quote="vintage fairytale"][/quote]
                  [size=10][color=#a57b55][b]F[/b]rom:
                  [color=#a57b55][b]T[/b]o:
                  [color=#a57b55][b]A[/b]mount:

WELCOME | EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS | RULES | INDIGOMAGENTA | SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER | FORMS | SLOTS | FREEBIES AND CONTESTS | LINKS | GIFT CERTS | CREDITS | RESERVED | RESERVED | OPEN

Hilarious Genius

User Image

WELCOME | EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS | RULES | INDIGOMAGENTA | SYCOPHANTIC COURTIER | FORMS | SLOTS | FREEBIES AND CONTESTS | LINKS | GIFT CERTS | CREDITS | RESERVED | RESERVED | OPEN

Hilarious Genius

Hilarious Genius

Hilarious Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out