Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Werewolf

User Image

User Image

███I'M JUST A SWEET TRANSVESTITE ______ ⊱⊱ F-FROM TRANSSEXUAL TRANSYLVANIA
                xxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx
                xxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx♔┊WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR THE NIGHTxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxI COULD SHOW YOU MY FAVORITE OBSESSIONxxxxxF-FAVORITE OBSESSION
                                                        xxxxx i've been making a man xxxxx with blonde hair and a tanxxxxx i've been making a man xxxxx with blonde hair and a tan
                                                        xxxxx xxxxx i've been making a man xxxxx with blonde hair and a tanxxxxx i've been making a man xxxxx with blonde hair and a tan

xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AND HE'S GOOD FOR RELIEVING MY TENSION

User Image

'Ello, I am Ama. I do most of my own graphics and coding. I have had a shop or two before but
                                                            have closed them in the past. So I am making this simple temp shop to I can close it when I
                                                            need to. I am a vet student and an avid roleplayer, so a temp shop is best, keeps things limited.
                                                            Due to rising costs and the issues with gold, my prices will vary, though brides will always be
                                                            welcome and top priority. I do do coding but it is not my strong point. Most of my work is done
                                                            on photoshop and photoscape. I upload all my pics onto imgur.com. I do do gifs, but only one
                                                            gif per graphic until I hone my skills.

User Image
                                                            Rules are basic

• Be nice to me and others in this thread
                                                              • Follow Gaia TOS
                                                              • Do not steal my work for you will be reported
                                                              • Begging will be ignored
                                                              • I will not start your order until you send the trade first
                                                              • I hold the right to refuse an order
                                                              • Place orders here in this thread, DO NOT pm them to me

User Image
                                                            I have a few recent samples of some of my work and older ones. I do both thread layouts and roleplay character posting layouts.

O1. O2. O3. O4. O5. O6. O7. O8.

User Image

User Image

Slots can go on forever, but I will go in order of who posts their order. First come first served.
                                                            But with massive bribes those will be my main focus.

• O1. Username // Payment // Percent finished
                                                              • O2. Elegant Words // Eremiel's Wings + 3bil // 16%
                                                              • O3. ladycuppiecakes // 15Omil + secret tip // O%
                                                              • O4. ezra the butt // 3bil + tip // O%

Past customers
                                                            tab l Rikka l emotion_bigheart
                                                            tab Demoness_Alethiras emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira
                                                            Earned gold and Items
                                                            tab 6,8OO,OOO,OOO

User Image
                                                            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                            [size=10][color=#93211a][b][size=11][size=16][color=#93211a]♚[/color][/size] [size=6][color=black]╎[/color][/size] BASICS[/size][/b][/color]
                                                            [color=#93211a][size=4]▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ [color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color] ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ [color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color] ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃[/size][/color]

[list][color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]USERNAME[/i] [b]::[/b] your gaia name here
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]TYPE[/i] [b]::[/b] type of graphic (corner(L-shape), banner+sider+footer, layout?)
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]FOR[/i] [b]::[/b] is this for an rp, personal use, guild, plot to end all life on planet earth?
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]DATE[/i] [b]::[/b] date you would like it by, give me a range, I may not always get it to you on time due to other orders, but I will try[/list]

[size=10][color=#93211a][b][size=11][size=16][color=#93211a]♚[/color][/size] [size=6][color=black]╎[/color][/size] DETAILS[/size][/b][/color]
                                                            [color=#93211a][size=4]▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ [color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color] ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ [color=white]✖✖✖✖✖✖✖[/color] ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃[/size][/color]

[list][color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]IMAGES[/i] [b]::[/b] links to all the pictures you want used
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]PALLET[/i] [b]::[/b] please use colourlovers.com to get a pallet or make one there, please no more than 5 colors
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]THEME[/i] [b]::[/b] what is the over all theme you want, techy, western, bloody, flowery?
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]TEXT[/i] [b]::[/b] what words do you want on your graphics, names, poem, lyrics.
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]FONT[/i] [b]::[/b] please pic a font from dafont.com for me to use.
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]CODING[/i] [b]::[/b] do you want any coding, facy text to go along with your image(s)
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]DIRECTIONS[/i] [b]::[/b] anything in particular you want, images you NEED to be in the graphic?
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]OTHER[/i] [b]::[/b] anything else?[/list]

[size=10][color=#93211a][b][size=11][size=16][color=#93211a]♚[/color][/size] [size=6][color=black]╎[/color][/size] RECEIPT[/size][/b][/color]

[list][color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]PRICE[/i] [b]::[/b] gold amount or item
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]+CODING[/i] [b]::[/b] did you want coding? if not delete this line
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]+TIP[/i] [b]::[/b] if you wanna you can make it a mystery or not do it at all.
                                                            [color=#93211a]▪[/color] [i]TOTAL[/i] [b]::[/b] total amount of gold or item(s).

[quote="Amator Demoni"][/quote]
                                                            [/list]

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Kawaii Transform

BASICS
                    ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

USERNAME :: l rikka l
                      TYPE :: like this example
                      FOR :: Roleplay
                      DATE :: I will bribe to have this simple graphic+coding done asap. Like my partner is waiting on my post xD

DETAILS

IMAGES :: O1, O2, O3 (you can pick from these or put them together, just make it look crisp and nice)
                      PALLET :: just match them to the images
                      THEME :: He's sportsy and on the volleyball team c:
                      TEXT ::N/A
                      CODING :: I'd like it coded like the example I referenced above
                      DIRECTIONS :: N/A
                      OTHER :: I reaaaaaalllyyy need this done as quickly as possible. The graphic itself seriously doesn't even have to be the most spectacular thing ever. I'm wanting to start my post tonight, but I have some OCD with the layouts and wasn't able to make one myself.

RECEIPT

PRICE :: gold amount or item
                      +CODING :: Yes
                      +TIP ::
                      TOTAL :: ummm is 6b ok?

Amator Demoni

Greedy Werewolf

l Rikka l

Accepted, though your first and third image do not work for me, can you find me some other ones?
I can have this done by the time I go to bed tonight, only 8:40 for me here.
For coding do you have a poem or lyrics to want me to use?

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Greedy Werewolf

Kawaii Transform

Amator Demoni

Ooh, yay!
          Sorry about the images. Going to scramble some others up so you know the character to use haha.
          O1 , O2 , O3 , & random gif

Hopefully those show sweatdrop
          As for lyrics or anything... hmmm.
          "The dream of that day, which has no chance of coming true
          Is still twinkling in my heart
          I want to always keep chasing it"

Something to that extent. yum_puddi

EDIT: It'd be cool if you could use the first image as the main focus of the banner, since it's super pretty xD

Greedy Werewolf

l Rikka l

Thank you! These are good pics.
Do you want a name on the gxf? A title?
And would want the words as coding right?
Not as words on the gfx?

Kawaii Transform

Amator Demoni

There doesn't need to be any text on the main graphic c:
          And yes, the lyrics would be in coding.
          Did you see my edit btw? Just wanna make sure before you start working on it LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff