Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 2234 2235 2236 > >> >>> »|

@Laurette;;
the prices are on the Informational Thread at the Employee post on the front page.

@JPOWW;;
sounds good, depends how much you like itt.

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

H e l l o ! My name is; x-cindo--
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t EPiiCNESS
                                                Here are some facts about my character!
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Jay Aristar
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; n/a
                                                ✔Character's Personality; easy going, relaxed, light headed
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; main picture small pic small pic
                                                ✔Extra Information; "It was innocent, the illusion on that day long ago, Why does it continue in my chest?
                                                I’m searching for something true, a thing prettier than a promise" could you please include that quote somewhere?
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;not trying to rush you, but within the next day or two?

the fatal drop's Compadre

Mysterious Beau

oh and there wasn't pricing in epic's thread.
so i'm not sure how much she wants.
@Cindo;
Oh, well PM her and ask her, and I'll ask her to put it on there.
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; (Laurette321)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (Melody of Misery )
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Darleen Lillian Macabre
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; Cindy
                                                ✔Character's Personality;Fun, Loving, Cute, and Party Girl
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; Can I send them via PM?
                                                ✔Extra Information; She loves to Dance. And she adores Johnny Depp!
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(By this Friday.)
JPOWW
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; (JPOWW)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t (
                                                Melody of Misery )

✔Character's Full Name; zernebog
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; boss
                                                ✔Character's Personality; cruel, vicious, controlling, secretive
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; pic
                                                ✔Extra Information; he's the new controller of the bathhouse from spirited away. colors are #87A08A & #847B65. He's a yukei ( ghost ). am i too vague?
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;august 4th(?)

DONE!
Send me a trade biggrin I'll accept anything from 8k to 10k. Tips welcome. ^-^
After we trade I'll post it here for you (:
laurette321

Yeah sure send them (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

alrighty then~
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Z e r n e b o g t h e BOSS ! ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" Mess with me and I'll mess you up. "

User Image

post post post

ooc ;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omfg! ah-may-zing!
i shall return!
biggrin thank you!!!

do you mind if i change some colors? i have the two posting colors that i'm supposed to use.
yeah I don't mind do as you wish!

Tipsy Loiterer

x-cindo--
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; x-cindo--
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t EPiiCNESS
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Jay Aristar
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; n/a
                                                ✔Character's Personality; easy going, relaxed, light headed
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; main picture small pic small pic
                                                ✔Extra Information; "It was innocent, the illusion on that day long ago, Why does it continue in my chest?
                                                I’m searching for something true, a thing prettier than a promise" could you please include that quote somewhere?
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;not trying to rush you, but within the next day or two?

sorry i'll get to it tomorrow, it's 9 in costa rica an mom tells me to shut off the comp, but i promise i'll get it done by tomorrow!
laurette321
Well I can't do it until you send me the pictures Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces