Welcome to Gaia! ::

DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Wrathful Vampire

H e l l o ! My name is; Katherine A Pryde
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t bad suns
                                                Here are some facts about my character!

✔Character's Full Name; Emilie Marie Clarke
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; None
                                                ✔Character's Personality; She is strict and mean when it comes to things going downhill. She has a soft spot when situations get intense or when someone ask of her about something. Emilie is terrifying when it comes to her using her powers on the a wolf as punishment. Also is quite calm even during bad or good moments, sometimes showing no emotion and burying it deep inside. Emilie is also flirtatious towards men that like to flirt right back.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;
                                                Pic #1
                                                Pic #2
                                                Pic #3
                                                ✔Colors; Rosybrown and Maroon
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "Loving her was like shaking hands with the devil." "Pick me up and take me like a vitamin."

And maybe a "location, company, mood, attire" bit thrown in?

✔Extra Information; I really liked what you did with this post layout, so maybe something kind of inspired by that? Also, since this form doesn't have a price section, I figured I'd just say that my starting offer is 3bil plus tip if it gets done quickly, though I can go higher if that isn't enough? ;3 or has the price changed?

Oh! and I need this done by!; ( 01/28 ) if you can?

bad suns

Fatcat

Katherine A Pryde

accepted & added to my list. however
instead of gold do you think you could get this from
my wishlist instead? if not then it's okay. i will totally accept the gold.

Wrathful Vampire

bad suns
Katherine A Pryde

accepted & added to my list. however
instead of gold do you think you could get this from
my wishlist instead? if not then it's okay. i will totally accept the gold.

Sent smile

Precious Sweetheart

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
faded beat

Exams just ended, so I think I could start accepting orders again, at least for next little while or so ^_^

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
-stares-
holy s**t this is still alive.
I remember I worked at this shop LONG ago.
Back with its original owner.
Well...glad to see its still around.

I'll keep an eye on it and always come back to this for formats

Omnipresent Mage

Sir Dietary Supplement

It took me a long moment of staring at your signature to realize that was not Orlando Bloom.

Blessed Mage

12,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
                                                H e l l o ! My name is; (Morgaen Rose)
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t ( faded beat or Keep it creepy )
                                                ✔Character's Full Name; Mira Ocelot
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; None.
                                                ✔Character's Personality; She's fairly headstrong and stubborn, tsundere if confronted on something she's uncomfortable with. She's a mech pilot and mechanic, obsessive to the point of it being an issue when it comes to seeing a mech in ill care.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used; GUMI - Clicky for library of pics! please don't use them all of course, whatever you feel looks good.
                                                ✔Colors; #6fa82f, Crimson, and Black
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics;

Where did it go?
                                                Our peaceful youth,
                                                Seems to be gone forever.

And in its place,
                                                A life of war,
                                                Every truce has severed.

We'll live our lives,
                                                Watching our backs,
                                                Not knowing who to trust or fear.

((You don't have to use it all, but whatever you feel works best in the layout.))
                                                ✔Extra Information; Mira's Profile btw creepy I'm willing to get you the Schoolboy item if you want for this. smile
                                                Oh! and I need this done by!;(as soon as humanly possible given busy lives.)

Fatcat

Sir Dietary Supplement

yeah it's still here. i used to work here too and when i came back
from hiatus i was so surprised to see it still here. haha. hope to see
you around here soon. emotion_yatta

Katherine A Pryde

finished! let me know if you need anything changed.
your order is here

Quinsareth's Husband

Rampaging Sex Symbol

14,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
bad suns

Haha.
Yeah, I don't think I'll come back to format making.
I don't even have my photo stuff on this computer.

So yeah, I'll just lurk and order

Wrathful Vampire

Thank you! I like it. smile

bad suns

Fatcat

Sir Dietary Supplement
bad suns

Haha.
Yeah, I don't think I'll come back to format making.
I don't even have my photo stuff on this computer.

So yeah, I'll just lurk and order

awh. well still having you order is just as good.
any one of us will be happy to make you something
when the time comes.

Wrathful Vampire

H e l l o ! My name is; Katherine A Pryde
                                                I am interested in this a r t i s t bad suns

✔Character's Full Name; Calla Rosewood
                                                ✔Character's Nicknames; None
                                                ✔Character's Personality; Calla is very brave when it comes to standing up for herself and her pack no matter the stakes or consequences and is willing to take punishment for her pack, no matter how painful. She is smart when it comes to sticky situations and during battles against her opponents. Calla is a great leader when leading her pack that never backs down when behind her through chaos and battle. She is kind to her friends with open arms but when near Ren she get nervous sometimes. She is sometimes nice to the keepers when she wants to be or when she feels like they deserve her respect. Very Loyal to her pack and never breaks a promise ever and always help them when they are in need or in trouble. Calla is silly when it comes to awkward and teasing moments to her pack and others to only get a smile in return to make them feel better.
                                                ✔Model and/or pics I want used;
                                                Pic #1
                                                Pic #2
                                                Pic #3
                                                ✔Colors; Plum and Palevioletred
                                                ✔Quotes and/or Lyrics; "When you walked into the room just then, it's like the sun came out."

And maybe a "location, company and mood" added in again?

✔Extra Information; I really liked what you did with this post layout, the Yvette Ursula Darkwood layout with the flowers poking out.

Oh! and I need this done by!; ( 01/29 or 01/30 ) if you can?

(Hello again... lol)

bad suns

Fatcat

Katherine A Pryde

added to my list.
how about path of luna for
payment? if that's okay.

Wrathful Vampire

bad suns
Katherine A Pryde

added to my list.
how about path of luna for