DC or Marvel?

DC 0.17711171662125 17.7% [ 130 ]
Marvel 0.50408719346049 50.4% [ 370 ]
Don't make me choose! 0.31880108991826 31.9% [ 234 ]
Total Votes:[ 734 ]

Witty Unicorn

faded beat

Okay, and cool, I'm fine with paying extra. \(^▽^@)ノ

When do you think you'll finish? Not trying to rush you or anything, but just so you know the roleplay I'm in has started. (:

Fatcat

Banter of the Gods

wed/thurs at the latest

Witty Unicorn

faded beat

Okay, thanks in advance. (:

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

8xs

I love it~!
However, it didn't meet the requirements that I had asked for.
I had wanted two layouts 'L' shaped with two different 'titles' rather than just a header with a name, I had asked to take your time as I am sure you are swamped with layout requests. And the color scheme given had not been used. I will use the layout for the time being and will pay for it though.
I'm sorry but it just wasn't what I had asked for.
sweatdrop

Fatcat

iBluezuki
8xs

I love it~!
I had wanted two layouts 'L' shaped with two different 'titles' rather than just a header with a name, I had asked to take your time as I am sure you are swamped with layout requests. And the color scheme given had not been used. I will use the layout for the time being and will pay for it though.
sweatdrop

i'm sorry but 75k is way too low for me.
despite it being not to your liking it's at least worth 150mil.
that's the lowest i charge for my graphics.

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

8xs
iBluezuki
8xs

I love it~!
sweatdrop

I apologize, I was distracted and meant to send 75mil +500k tip considering that that is your pricing on your thread. I do not see it worth more than the given price, considering it is not what it was asked for. Not only so, I had asked for two, not one and it didn't even had the 'title' given on the request nor the color scheme was used.
I had said to take you time as like I said, you were probably swamped with requests, and I was to pay 500mil for two layouts each, they could be the exact same. 'L' shaped with the same pictures and color scheme.

Fatcat

iBluezuki
8xs
iBluezuki
8xs

I love it~!
sweatdrop

I apologize, I was distracted and meant to send 75mil +500k tip considering that that is your pricing on your thread. I do not see it worth more than the given price, considering it is not what it was asked for. Not only so, I had asked for two, not one and it didn't even had the 'title' given on the request nor the color scheme was used.
I had said to take you time as like I said, you were probably swamped with requests, and I was to pay 500mil for two layouts each, they could be the exact same. 'L' shaped with the same pictures and color scheme.

unfortunely those prices haven't been updated yet since i am in the process of shifting things around like making a new thread with new prices and newer graphics for the new year. but since that is the price you saw and thought that was what you had to pay, i am willing to accept it. as for the graphics, i do apologize that it isn't what you wanted. in all honesty i must have mixed your order with another one and continued on. however at this time i am not able to create another layout until tomorrow. would you be willing to wait until tomorrow for the two graphics? i am human and i do make mistakes so it was my fault that i had missed the title and layout shape you requested. with my mistake at hand i am willing to give you two graphics tomorrow for the price of one. so the 75mil + 500k will cover both graphics. if you wish for someone else to create your graphics, then i would understand. thank you anyways and i am sorry, once again, for my mistake.

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

8xs
iBluezuki
8xs
iBluezuki
8xs

I love it~!
sweatdrop

unfortunely those prices haven't been updated yet since i am in the process of shifting things around like making a new thread with new prices and newer graphics for the new year. but since that is the price you saw and thought that was what you had to pay, i am willing to accept it. as for the graphics, i do apologize that it isn't what you wanted. in all honesty i must have mixed your order with another one and continued on. however at this time i am not able to create another layout until tomorrow. would you be willing to wait until tomorrow for the two graphics? i am human and i do make mistakes so it was my fault that i had missed the title and layout shape you requested. with my mistake at hand i am willing to give you two graphics tomorrow for the price of one. so the 75mil + 500k will cover both graphics. if you wish for someone else to create your graphics, then i would understand. thank you anyways and i am sorry, once again, for my mistake.

That's quite alright and I understand. I didn't know myself so I do apologize if I was sounding rude to you in any way, I wasn't trying to so I'm sorry if you felt like such. If you can still do the layouts then, take your time with them and when you're able to get to them then that's fine. You can only make one with the rank of 'Sinray Warrior' in it and I will pay the given price, no need to lower the price for it. Like I said, take your time and don't rush. o:

Fatcat

iBluezuki

here you go! let me know if you want anything else changed.
sorry for the delay. i was in the middle of signing up for classes & getting
everything situated. find your graphic here

Fatcat

DawneeDaydream

finished! let me know what you think. sorry for the delay.
i've been busy with moving everything from my mom's laptop to mine.
and then i decided that now was the best time to get back to school
so i've been signing up for those and getting everything together. so i
haven't had much time to myself and on gaia. but i am finished! let me
know if you want anything changed. here is your order & here is your color
palette. enjoy!

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

bad suns
iBluezuki

here you go! let me know if you want anything else changed.
sorry for the delay. i was in the middle of signing up for classes & getting
everything situated. find your graphic here

Love it, though if you could put the Sinray Warrior in a smaller text beneath his name then its an absolute 100% <3
How much will it be?

Fatcat

iBluezuki

fixed it. let me know what you think here.
it's gonna be about 250mil+tip. c:

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
bad suns
finished! let me know what you think. sorry for the delay.
i've been busy with moving everything from my mom's laptop to mine.
and then i decided that now was the best time to get back to school
so i've been signing up for those and getting everything together. so i
haven't had much time to myself and on gaia. but i am finished! let me
know if you want anything changed. here is your order & here is your color
palette. enjoy!

It's beautiful and I love it! And there's no need to apologize, I don't have a set date that I need this by and you still got it to me before the 17th. I'm sending the trade now! Thank you so much, and good luck with school!

Fatcat

DawneeDaydream

thank you so much.
enjoy the graphic! <3

Lady Ruee's Husband

Dangerous Werewolf

bad suns
iBluezuki

fixed it. let me know what you think here.
it's gonna be about 250mil+tip. c:

Perfect emotion_kirakira
And alrighty!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out