Welcome to Gaia! ::

Signatures with your Avatar! Yep! If you wish a quick, and fancy signature here is your Place :3

I. About.
This is a Signature Only shop! Maybe! if you ask me I can make you and ID or Wishlist But the price maybe will be a little more . Just Follow the rules and in a little while you will Have your Signature or Variables!

II. Samples.
This are a few Samples of the sings I do they are not many but It shows the way I work...If you are not sure of them, When you ask for one you will have a guarantee if it doesnt satisfy you then we will do it till you like it :3! . So here Are some Samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please do not use them as yours! I will know if you do it >x<!

III. Rules

1.- Do Not reclaim them as yours, You dont need to put a link back but dont say you didi them ! stare
2.- You can Ask just for one! Im Kind of busy so I cant take many from many people TxT
3.- Do not abuse of the guarantee!! If You dont like it in the 5th trial then I would do not do anyother *You'll pay till you like the sample*
4.- Dont Use samples!!!
5.- You can use anty avatar, BUT then it will be your responsability if someone say "Hey! I look Like that!" You or that person Will not charge it on me >D!
IV. Prices

I get them on the day, Maybe in 30 minutes to one hour after the confirmation Private Message so They are kind of expencive. 300 Golds. BUT if you let me put them on the Sample part *just a few persons* You will just pay 200! of course, It will have the sample watermark ;3

V. The Way it Works!

Like we have our own guarantee system it will requiere more Private messaging and everything but it's just for make sure you'll will get what you want so the things you'll have to do are:

Fill This form:
Quote:

Username: [ The One you'll use in your PM and Sign ]
The Avatar you Want For The Sign:
Want The Sample Offer?: [ If you accept Your Sing will be visible in the sample part and you will just Pay 200G ]
Colors: [ The colors you want me to use thety must be a convination from 1 to 3 ]
Two Words for the Sign: [ look at samples ]
One Small Phrase: [look at Samples]

Send it to me , in a private message, In a while you will recive a confirmation PM your self and in a lapse of 30 to 1 hour you will recive a sample of your signature and the total price of it . if you like it, you'll send the gold and and a private message, And when I'll recive the gold I send your Signature all complete :3!
*If I have to go or something I'll confirm you that I will be going to take a longer time to give the sign tou you and Ill just charge you 250G*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff