Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are the new prices?

Too high for the quality I get 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Just right for the quality I get 0.22549019607843 22.5% [ 23 ]
Better quality goods that are cheaper than other places with 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 17 ]
Lower the prices so I will order more! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Open more slots! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLD 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Familiar Player

k ! w !
Im looking for something custom, but still fairly simple

I do have package offers in which I supply you the graphics but you would need to do the coding :3
Sora Icefreeze
k ! w !

I do have package offers in which I supply you the graphics but you would need to do the coding :3

All i would really need are the images. Its only for the introductions to every post in a thread, like "Kiwi's Dream Avatar Quest".

Familiar Player

k ! w !
Sora Icefreeze
k ! w !

All i would really need are the images. Its only for the introductions to every post in a thread, like "Kiwi's Dream Avatar Quest".

:3 Then I reconmend you check out the Graphics post on the 1st page.We have package deals that may be what you're looking for~
That looks like what I need 3nodding All I want is a fairly simple banner for the main post, then something with the same theme but more simple for every other post. I want them to all look the same but with different text... I would need 9 total. A decorative sidebar would be nice too. Would that be under package a or b?

Familiar Player

k ! w !
That looks like what I need 3nodding All I want is a fairly simple banner for the main post, then something with the same thing but more simple for every other post. I want them to all look the same but with different text... I would need 9 total. A decorative sidebar would be nice too. Would that be under package a or b?

The seperating border is just a small little image that you can use as a divider between texts :3

So if you JUST need the 1st post header then the individual posts's header, package A would work fine
Sora Icefreeze
k ! w !
That looks like what I need 3nodding All I want is a fairly simple banner for the main post, then something with the same thing but more simple for every other post. I want them to all look the same but with different text... I would need 9 total. A decorative sidebar would be nice too. Would that be under package a or b?

The seperating border is just a small little image that you can use as a divider between texts :3

So if you JUST need the 1st post header then the individual posts's header, package A would work fine

can i get package b, but with a side bar instead of the separating border?

and is there an order form for graphics?

Familiar Player

Side bar would cost more but I'm in a super good mood so I'll say yes on this one :3

And no forms but you can fill out the custom form - just keep in mind that I'll need some artistic freedom :3
Sora Icefreeze
Side bar would cost more but I'm in a super good mood so I'll say yes on this one :3

And no forms but you can fill out the custom form - just keep in mind that I'll need some artistic freedom :3

The only forms i see are for premade and semicustom D:

Familiar Player

XD ooooh, sorry, took out custom

use semi custom then? :3

then add what you need~~

Sorry for the un-professionalism

hadn't planned on taking on graphics work - just gams
✖✖I WANT TO ORDER A CUSTOM✖✖
Username: k ! w !
Link: (The link to the journal where your certed pet is at)
What posts you want: "Kiwi's Dream Avatar Thread", "About Me", "My Dream Avatar", "Items I Need", "Generous Donors", "Friendly People", "Contest", "Links", "Art"
Notes: I would like the colors to be a lightish green and very dark grey, like a kiwi.. And if possible, put a picture of a kiwi in there somewhere. I like simple but cute, easy to read font. And instead of a separator, i would like a sidebar.
Comments: is that everything you need to know?

Familiar Player

PErfect :3

Please start trade and I'll get on it~
Sora Icefreeze
PErfect :3

Please start trade and I'll get on it~

20k right? Do you have an idea of when it will be complete?

Familiar Player

like 5 minutes? Already began on it

Familiar Player

almost done

not quite satisfied with fonts so gonna download a new one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out