Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are the new prices?

Too high for the quality I get 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Just right for the quality I get 0.22549019607843 22.5% [ 23 ]
Better quality goods that are cheaper than other places with 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 17 ]
Lower the prices so I will order more! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Open more slots! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLD 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

Familiar Player

xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Sora Icefreeze
xXAkkiarn KieranXx
Sora Icefreeze

hey sora I'm wondering if you can help me with an image? Its a sig map image and it needs to be cut up so i can code it I know you probably would be able to cut it up since you used to different images for my banners.

Sig map image belong to my friend.

cut up? :/ I'm not familiar with sigmaps

Um you don't have to code it or anything um it just needs to be cut up like... How these are seperate but can attach

User Image

User Image

Ack, the text don't line up very well.

One way to do that is just make it all into rows but if you have it in rows in a thread, they don't align up right in the threads.

I would try going to a sigcoding place. I don't think you need to cut the images up for that. XD It would help if I know sigmapping. I just hate for you to pay for something thay might not work.

If you can't help its alright i just figured if you knew how to do the thing above i'd figured you be able to cut it up for me since it a whole image

If I could see the image first I might be able to say if I can help or not XD

User Image

Dedicated Millionaire

Sora Icefreeze
Help be appreciated and its fine it not like your doing any graphic so it b a small about of gold but not an overly large ammount either since your new at it.

Familiar Player

xXAkkiarn KieranXx

Well if you just want a cut, I'll cut it up for 10k XD But I don't do sigmaps so I'm not familiar with what I'm doing towards what purpose. But really, there are a lot of sigmap shops :3

Edit:
Meh, I'll do it for free since you're an old customer, but I -really- don't do sigmaps so I'm not certain if this would work.

Familiar Player

Dedicated Millionaire

Sora Icefreeze
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you emotion_kirakira I just want to try it this way sweatdrop I couldn't find any sig maps shops

Dapper Noob

Familiar Player

Brolis
<3

User Image

User Image

Done!

Dapper Noob

Sora Icefreeze
Brolis
<3

User Image

User Image

Done!

Yay!!! Now the Celestial Plane. :3 Then it's TOTALLY done. :3 Thanks Sora!!
Soraaaaaaa = v=
Finally going to re-post the order ^ v^

Dapper Noob

Familiar Player

Got 15 min of my lunch time to work on Byabya's banners biggrin

Then maybe tonight get the sketch done of the Celestial Plane.

Familiar Player

Byagane319

Only had enough time for this one. Other 2 will be done tonight.

User Image
✿✿I WANT TO ORDER A CUSTOM✿✿
Username: Kvothe Aero
What do you want done: I'd like the front page of a guild to be done. It should look similar to the 2nd or third post in a thread layout. (Package D is what I want)
What posts you want: Within the top header I'd just like the words "The Eastern Order" to be present. The other images within that post probably shouldn't have text.
What Theme: This project is in need of High Quality images. The guild is a military RP guild with a lot of futuristic space type of things. The members of the guild are interested in the Modern Warfare, Call of Duty type of genre so I'd aim for something that would appeal to that group. The point is to attract users who are into FPS kind of futuristic games. So I'd imagine a good mix between Halo (without being obviously Halo) and Modern Warfare would be a good theme. It's all about space warfare too, so I'd make that the top priority.
Color Theme: The "rival" group's colors are Black and Green. I know it will be hard to avoid black, but if you have any metallic, silver-like colors to be the base of the images that would be great. Avoid green if you can.
Extra Graphics: I'd like a link button as well. 200x40 for the guild. Just take the theme and make sure "The Eastern Order" is readable on that button. Also, I'd like a larger (whatever pixel dimension) button for an Alliance button
Notes: If you don't mind, I'd like to pay with the bribe of a Hermes Moon 5th gen. It's a lot above the price, but I'd like to have the banners pretty soon if you can get them done. Plus, I'd like it to be good quality.
Comments: If you don't mind saving your .psd files or whatever you use for future projects related to this guild, that would be great. I wouldn't ask this in most cases, but I think we'll be coming back for more eventually and I wouldn't want to not have a base model at least.

Thanks,

Kvothe Aero

Familiar Player

Kvothe Aero
What do you want done: I'd like the front page of a guild to be done. It should look similar to the 2nd or third post in a thread layout. (Package D is what I want)
What posts you want: Within the top header I'd just like the words "The Eastern Order" to be present. The other images within that post probably shouldn't have text.
What Theme: This project is in need of High Quality images. The guild is a military RP guild with a lot of futuristic space type of things. The members of the guild are interested in the Modern Warfare, Call of Duty type of genre so I'd aim for something that would appeal to that group. The point is to attract users who are into FPS kind of futuristic games. So I'd imagine a good mix between Halo (without being obviously Halo) and Modern Warfare would be a good theme. It's all about space warfare too, so I'd make that the top priority.
Color Theme: The "rival" group's colors are Black and Green. I know it will be hard to avoid black, but if you have any metallic, silver-like colors to be the base of the images that would be great. Avoid green if you can.
Extra Graphics: I'd like a link button as well. 200x40 for the guild. Just take the theme and make sure "The Eastern Order" is readable on that button. Also, I'd like a larger (whatever pixel dimension) button for an Alliance button
Notes: If you don't mind, I'd like to pay with the bribe of a Hermes Moon 5th gen. It's a lot above the price, but I'd like to have the banners pretty soon if you can get them done. Plus, I'd like it to be good quality.
Comments: If you don't mind saving your .psd files or whatever you use for future projects related to this guild, that would be great. I wouldn't ask this in most cases, but I think we'll be coming back for more eventually and I wouldn't want to not have a base model at least.

Thanks,

Kvothe Aero

>< As much as the bribe, I'm still going to need to decline. I have a lot of graphics order between this shop and my profile shop ONTOP of my art commissions. I would like to catchup. Sorry mate.
Sora Icefreeze
Kvothe Aero

Thanks,

Kvothe Aero

>< As much as the bribe, I'm still going to need to decline. I have a lot of graphics order between this shop and my profile shop ONTOP of my art commissions. I would like to catchup. Sorry mate.

Okay man. Thanks for making that clear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces