Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are the new prices?

Too high for the quality I get 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Just right for the quality I get 0.22549019607843 22.5% [ 23 ]
Better quality goods that are cheaper than other places with 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 17 ]
Lower the prices so I will order more! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Open more slots! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLD 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

Devoted Lunatic

Sora Icefreeze

Just wanted to show you the final form of the 1st post biggrin

Forgot to show it to you last night ><;

User Image

OH GOD, IT'S SO GORGEOUS.

gonk

Pure-hearted Trash

✿✿I WANT TO ORDER A CUSTOM✿✿
Username: Ouvie
What do you want done: Post graphic!
What Theme: Maybe something dark? The character I'm requestin' this for is the King of Demons, but he's not completely evil... he's chaotic good, if that helps any ... o:
Color Theme: Clicky!
Extra Graphics: I just want one awesome post-graphic 8D~
Notes: Here's images of him~ :3 He's the one with blue hair & the headphones.
Comments: I absolutely loved the last post graphics you did for me, so I'm back for more! 8D
Could I get the words 'Let's SURVIVE' somewhere? I love you~
I'll offer 15o,ooo and then some if I can get it quickly~
The character is the protagonist from Devil Survivor, if you're wonderin.

Devoted Lunatic

Ouvie

Your sig art reminds me of Megaman. It's lovely.

Pure-hearted Trash

Dahmi

User Image

^-^ That's where the inspiration of that version of my avatar came from, hehehe~
        I'm a huuuge Megaman fangirl ♥
        Thank you ♥♥♥

Devoted Lunatic

Ouvie

User Image

^-^ That's where the inspiration of that version of my avatar came from, hehehe~
        I'm a huuuge Megaman fangirl ♥
        Thank you ♥♥♥

Me too.

8'u

Familiar Player

Dahmi

OH GOD, IT'S SO GORGEOUS.

gonk

Glad you like it smile

Familiar Player

Ouvie
✿✿I WANT TO ORDER A CUSTOM✿✿
Username: Ouvie
What do you want done: Post graphic!
What Theme: Maybe something dark? The character I'm requestin' this for is the King of Demons, but he's not completely evil... he's chaotic good, if that helps any ... o:
Color Theme: Clicky!
Extra Graphics: I just want one awesome post-graphic 8D~
Notes: Here's images of him~ :3 He's the one with blue hair & the headphones.
Comments: I absolutely loved the last post graphics you did for me, so I'm back for more! 8D
Could I get the words 'Let's SURVIVE' somewhere? I love you~
I'll offer 15o,ooo and then some if I can get it quickly~
The character is the protagonist from Devil Survivor, if you're wonderin.

I get home from work in about 9 hours smile
Wanna finish Dahmi first though so yours be done tomorrow. Just graphics or with coding?

Pure-hearted Trash

Sora Icefreeze

Just graphics ^-^ Thanks Sora!
I can add more gold if ya want.. I want it to look super awesome (I already know it will look super awesome but um yeah). xD

Sounds good, I'm about to leave and won't be home til tomorrow night anyhow.

Dapper Noob

Devoted Lunatic

Sora Icefreeze

Glad you like it smile

...-Thinks-

Hmm...would it be possible to tack on an extra banner (main banner a bit over 600x400)?

I have this one for an auction, but the more I look at, the more complex I think I'd like to see it. Plus the one I have now is a bit small in comparison to the other banners. And the name is only slightly wrong. The person who made it for me is currently on Hiatus.

I just don't really have a back-up, and you have/make such wonderful graphics. 8C

EDIT: + some affiliate banners for the auction, shop, and temp shop. Only if you're up to it.

Familiar Player

Dahmi
Sora Icefreeze

Glad you like it smile

...-Thinks-

Hmm...would it be possible to tack on an extra banner (main banner a bit over 600x400)?

I have this one for an auction, but the more I look at, the more complex I think I'd like to see it. Plus the one I have now is a bit small in comparison to the other banners. And the name is only slightly wrong. The person who made it for me is currently on Hiatus.

I just don't really have a back-up, and you have/make such wonderful graphics. 8C

EDIT: + some affiliate banners for the auction, shop, and temp shop. Only if you're up to it.

XD confused as to what is being asked of me. Orz

You want me to remake a layout someone else already made?

Was my layout too simple?

You want one more large banner for an auction plus some link buttons?

Devoted Lunatic

Sora Icefreeze

No, I love the layout this person has made for me. I just need some affiliate banners + a remake of a main banner. C'8

How is your layout too simple? I haven't seen it yet? 8'u

Was just poking to see if interested. What I was asking is, well, I have these two thread layouts made for me for my permanent shop, and art auction, titled "Revelation" (not "Revelations" ) here. What I was asking for is possibly a new main banner (first post), using this image still. But I'd like the theme of the banner to be like a grunge...dirty grime thing. Not like how it is now. Something different, and filled with detail. Kind of rustic maybe? If that makes sense? I would really like it to draw people in and pop with color, but also still be matching the other banners in a way. I also would like more coverage of my actual art in the banner. (size being a bit over 600x400 pixels, whatever can match with the overall thread layout, as that main banner will be the only thing in that first post and has to stand out)

I also need an affiliate/sig banner for that auction (200x40), using the same picture I guess. I'd like maybe two different styles or something? I don't know, I like choices. Cx

Same goes for wanting affiliate banners of the second layout on that page; my art shop titled "Atomic Jungle". Would like this art to be used for those ones.

And then of course, affiliate banners for the "Sketchy Business" temp shop you're making the gorgeous layout for.

And...that's about it. I'll totally add what you want to the trade if you accept. C8

Familiar Player

Dahmi
Sora Icefreeze

No, I love the layout this person has made for me. I just need some affiliate banners + a remake of a main banner. C'8

How is your layout too simple? I haven't seen it yet? 8'u

Was just poking to see if interested. What I was asking is, well, I have these two thread layouts made for me for my permanent shop, and art auction, titled "Revelation" (not "Revelations" ) here. What I was asking for is possibly a new main banner (first post), using this image still. But I'd like the theme of the banner to be like a grunge...dirty grime thing. Not like how it is now. Something different, and filled with detail. Kind of rustic maybe? If that makes sense? I would really like it to draw people in and pop with color, but also still be matching the other banners in a way. I also would like more coverage of my actual art in the banner. (size being a bit over 600x400 pixels, whatever can match with the overall thread layout, as that main banner will be the only thing in that first post and has to stand out)

I also need an affiliate/sig banner for that auction (200x40), using the same picture I guess. I'd like maybe two different styles or something? I don't know, I like choices. Cx

Same goes for wanting affiliate banners of the second layout on that page; my art shop titled "Atomic Jungle". Would like this art to be used for those ones.

And then of course, affiliate banners for the "Sketchy Business" temp shop you're making the gorgeous layout for.

And...that's about it. I'll totally add what you want to the trade if you accept. C8

XD Still a lil confused

So you want:
1 main header
4 affilliate links beyond the one you get for the thread you already ordered from me

Totaling you at 5 graphic requests?

Dapper Noob

GOOD EVENING THERE THREAD. :3 How goes life? ^___^

Familiar Player

Brolis
GOOD EVENING THERE THREAD. :3 How goes life? ^___^

Literally JUST got home. Been out of the house for 10 hours today.

So... tired and feet hurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces