Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are the new prices?

Too high for the quality I get 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Just right for the quality I get 0.22549019607843 22.5% [ 23 ]
Better quality goods that are cheaper than other places with 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 17 ]
Lower the prices so I will order more! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Open more slots! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLD 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

Dapper Noob

*noms the Sora*

Soooooraaaaa. 300 px map pieces. xD <3333

Familiar Player

Brolis
*noms the Sora*

Soooooraaaaa. 300 px map pieces. xD <3333

Ta da~

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hope you like them!

Dapper Noob

Hahaha, well not a rush rush, but I just want to feel complete. xD <3 I love those though. AND YAY FOR FIXED SERENIAAAAA!!! ^_______^

Dapper Noob

Oh, but just a question, how was the rest of the map coming, had you worked on the last island/fortress at all yet? ^__^ Just wondering. <3 I don't mean to make you feel rushed. xD I was just so excited. The map is the last thing I need besides the arts for the grand opening and BAM, we're totally fully ready. ^___^

Dapper Noob

By the way, I looooove what you did with each and every one of them. You made my dream a reality and for that I can't thank you enough! <3 I'm just so happy to have found you. T_____T <333

Familiar Player

Yea... I'm running self ragged between work and insomnia. Taking out the tablet means I'm going to be in front of the PC for more than an hour. Lately, it's sit down for 10-15 then run up and do an errand, looking at Gaia on my cell ; ;

And to be honest, I'm only making you a map cuz we go way back. Definitely not makin these again ><

Dapper Noob

Sora, you're an epic map maker! <3 And I'm glad you're doing this for me. ^___^ I'm so happy with that. I'm going to PM you I think. xD ^___^

Familiar Player

Is it sensitive matters? :/ My PM box is getting flooded ><

Dapper Noob

Ohhh...sorry. T-T Not sensitive at all. xD Just didn't want to make the matter public as much, I mean, we totally could have, but Gaia/IRL is a messy thing, PM would have just been a better way. xD Sorry. :'[

Familiar Player

/nomsonBrolis

Alrighty, so I'm motivated now to ignore my sleepiness and work on the last main map island XD

Dapper Noob

Awwww nuuu you go to sleep! xD If you are tired than go to bed Sora! I WILL NOT BE THE CAUSE OF MORE INSOMNIA!!! *tosses Sora to her bed*

Familiar Player

Brolis
Awwww nuuu you go to sleep! xD If you are tired than go to bed Sora! I WILL NOT BE THE CAUSE OF MORE INSOMNIA!!! *tosses Sora to her bed*

Burning eyes say I should sleep so sleep I shall XD

Anyways, am I missing soem structure thing on the rocky sandy island?

Dapper Noob

Sora Icefreeze

Ahhhh sorry for the late response. T-T

Yeah, at the moment, in the South-Eastern section, there should be a hole-like thing where the Project Maralan is. :3 It's like a very large construction site.

Shy Fairy

Sora Icefreeze
Ah! Thank you for the trouble! <3
✿✿I WANT TO ORDER A CUSTOM✿✿
Username: I Used To Be A Whale
What do you want done:Thread Layout
What posts you want: Introduction and characters ; Entries ; Personal Favorites ; Extra References ; Announcements ; Affilliates
What Theme: Conflict and Fantasy
Color Theme: This one {[x]}
Extra Graphics: Two different sized link buttons, one large and one medium (whatever fits best in a signature)
Notes: It's for an art contest and It'd kind of be nice to have some of the characters in the layout But I only have three references of different characters and one is crap and the other two are still incomplete. Just let me know. . o. Puts this up so you can see the thread . o .
Comments: I'm excited to see how this turns out, I've admired your work since February. emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff