Welcome to Gaia! ::

How are the new prices?

Too high for the quality I get 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Just right for the quality I get 0.22549019607843 22.5% [ 23 ]
Better quality goods that are cheaper than other places with 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 17 ]
Lower the prices so I will order more! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
Open more slots! 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
GOLDGOLDGOLD 0.19607843137255 19.6% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]

Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

That's why I have my art shop up, but no one orders from me... emo

Maybe sell shaded pencil sketches?

As far as I've seen people don't go for traditional sketches anymore o-o They all want the cg art that I've rarely seen cost lower than a starting price of 1mil.. >~<

You may be surprised. I've seen some incredible pencil sketches and shadings that go for a mill :3

Oh o-o; I'll have to try that then :3 Right now I'm just opening a quest for the things no one wants anymore x')

Yar!!! When pencil sketches are shaded awesomely, people just LOVE it!

Sweet :3 and Im so happy right now ;~; I just got my first ever donation by a charity (who, for advertisement/rule breaking avoidance, will not have their name mentioned here. ) it was one of the more expensive items too~ so happy ; u;

Familiar Player

Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

As far as I've seen people don't go for traditional sketches anymore o-o They all want the cg art that I've rarely seen cost lower than a starting price of 1mil.. >~<

You may be surprised. I've seen some incredible pencil sketches and shadings that go for a mill :3

Oh o-o; I'll have to try that then :3 Right now I'm just opening a quest for the things no one wants anymore x')

Sweet :3 and Im so happy right now ;~; I just got my first ever donation by a charity (who, for advertisement/rule breaking avoidance, will not have their name mentioned here. ) it was one of the more expensive items too~ so happy ; u;

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!

Thank you, thank you. That takes about 400k off of my funds needed for dream avi :'3 So anyways how's your night? My bf won't let me sleep so imma be up a while lol. He sat on me! 3:<

Familiar Player

Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!

Thank you, thank you. That takes about 400k off of my funds needed for dream avi :'3 So anyways how's your night? My bf won't let me sleep so imma be up a while lol. He sat on me! 3:<

About to eat dinner :3

And nice! 400k is a lot ><
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!

LOL what time is it there! It's 12:38 am where I am xD

And It is, until you compare it to the price of the completed dream avi which is 14 mil ; u; but still a lot out of it! Lovely Lucie is the main item I'm after. If I get that it take 8.5 mil off!!

Familiar Player

Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!

And It is, until you compare it to the price of the completed dream avi which is 14 mil ; u; but still a lot out of it! Lovely Lucie is the main item I'm after. If I get that it take 8.5 mil off!!

Would prob take me two auctions to get that much gold if I'm lucky ><

And it's only 7:46pm here XD
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

Oh wow! Congrats!!!!

Would prob take me two auctions to get that much gold if I'm lucky ><

And it's only 7:46pm here XD

I'm debating on whether or not to ask for ten to donate Lovely Lucie, checking to see the highest amount they've donated 3:

Geeze that's a big time difference!! I live in Katy, Texas with my bf. lol xD

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Sora Icefreeze
X-AvoKittyKat-X

OMG IT'S DONE!

Hope you like it :3

OMG ^^ ~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was so quick <3 thnkyou so much

Familiar Player

X-AvoKittyKat-X
Sora Icefreeze
X-AvoKittyKat-X

OMG IT'S DONE!

Hope you like it :3

OMG ^^ ~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was so quick <3 thnkyou so much

biggrin Glad you thought it was fast XD

Hopefully it came out better than you expected >:3

Please do <3 the shop! It helps me out a lot~

Familiar Player

Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

You are suuuuuuuuuuper far away from me XD Ahaahhahaaa
Sora Icefreeze
Reaper Grell Sutcliffe

You are suuuuuuuuuuper far away from me XD Ahaahhahaaa

Oh yeah? O_o Where are you? xD

Familiar Player